What's new

Has "All Time Mazlooms of Pakistan" Mohsin Dawar, Manzoor Pashteen, Ali Wazir or Mama Qadeer Baloch Said Any Thing about Israeli Genocide in Gaza?

@Areesh and @S.Y.A laughing without bringing any counter argument. Just some old fashion gustakhi fatwas. So you people just want to stay ignorant and in denial. So next time if you have time to debate properly here are my accounts of social media, debate me here

Got to give it to you buddy

You are already better than that fraud engineer since you are ready for one on one debate unlike that bhagora

Anyways I am not on FB. Twitter doesn't seem to be a platform for debates. And what topic do you exactly want to debate on?

@Areesh and @S.Y.A laughing without bringing any counter argument. Just some old fashion gustakhi fatwas. So you people just want to stay ignorant and in denial. So next time if you have time to debate properly here are my accounts of social media, debate me here

no one should debate that bhagourra fraud, but we should debate you? lol!

already provided you with vids countering him. go watch them.

the bhagourra fraud himself keeps on challenging people, but runs away when they arrive. and blind followers of their baba still support him. lol.

enjoy the lies he attributes to the Quran:

and stop following this fraud. like the Dr shb said, you dont want to follow babas and yet you are worshipping another one.

Last edited:
I ha
no one should debate that bhagourra fraud, but we should debate you? lol!

already provided you with vids countering him. go watch them.

the bhagourra fraud himself keeps on challenging people, but runs away when they arrive. and blind followers of their baba still support him. lol.

enjoy the lies he attributes to the Quran:

and stop following this fraud. like the Dr shb said, you dont want to follow babas and yet you are worshipping another one.
I have seen all these videos and no these are not counters. These are bad attempts to counter him but miserably fails. Secondly why are you such big cowards and are running away from debating me, a nobody.

I ha

I have seen all these videos and no these are not counters. These are bad attempts to counter him but miserably fails. Secondly why are you such big cowards and are running away from debating me, a nobody.
all i can see say is this: you are a blind follower.

a guy is lying about the Quran itself, and you are following him blindly.

Condemnation of Israel is universal and global. The mutalisation of international conventions by the state of Israel has thrown a wrench on any potential resolution to the conflict.

A large section of Pakistani society has grave concerns over the proposed 2 state solution given the disparity between Israel and her neighbouring countries. State affiliated media has been used to signify the impending danger to the region monopolized and bound to the whim of a religious inspired militant state.

We know Sahih Hadith more than you buddy. It is funny that you guys pretend to be expert of Sunni Hadith while denying your own books shamelessly. In fact you don't even bother to own them

We know rafziat when we see one. Now you would accuse me of hating Ali (rz) because that is the only trick you have but the fact is that we Sunnis are the only and actual lovers of Ali (rz) and his progeny. Just because we don't abuse other companions of the Prophet (saw) or do shirk in his name doesn't mean that we hate him (Astaghfirullah)
Oh the Famous " Enemy of Ahl-e-Byt " Card, how can I forget those long useless debates with my Shia friends which mostly ended up with same Argument... Trust me you will not get far either, and I can even tell you the next card as well, if you ask " them " to prove the Concept of Imam's in Quran they will bring a Surah in which Allah is talking about Ibrahim AS and give him Imamat, ask them to provide the evidence from Quran/Hadith (Sahih) which talks about the divine acceptance of the 12 Imam and see them dance around the words, and in last when everything fails then they bring the evil Omar Khattab RA killing Fatima RA while Ali RA (bravest man) sits there doing nothing, debating them is a waste of time and brain cells, Farid Talks (Yemeni Youtuber) his talks on Shia arguments are worth watching, specially his talks on Karbala and Battle of Jamal.

A youtube channel by name Sunnah Discourse has done a pretty good job at collecting evidence from mainstream Shia clerics abusing Sahabah and mothers of Believers, associating Attributes of Allah to Imam's and ritual that resembles Paganism, give that channel a look a lot will make sense.

Last edited:
Oh the Famous " Enemy of Ahl-e-Byt " Card, how can I forget those long useless debates with my Shia friends which mostly ended up with same Argument... Trust me you will not get far either, and I can even tell you the next card as well, if you ask " them " to prove the Concept of Imam's in Quran they will bring a Surah in which Allah is talking about Ibrahim AS and give him Imamat, ask them to provide the evidence from Quran/Hadith (Sahih) which talks about the divine acceptance of the 12 Imam and see them dance around the words, and in last when everything fails then they bring the evil Omar Khattab RA killing Fatima RA while Ali RA (bravest man) sits there doing nothing, debating them is a waste of time and brain cells, Farid Talks (Yemeni Youtuber) his talks on Shia arguments are worth watching, specially his talks on Karbala and Battle of Jamal.

A youtube channel by name Sunnah Discourse has done a pretty good job at collecting evidence from mainstream Shia clerics abusing Sahabah and mothers of Believers, associating Attributes of Allah to Imam's and ritual that resembles Paganism, give that channel a look a lot will make sense.

Yet another clueless Nasibi confidently discussing matters far beyond the scope of his understanding.

The discourse here doesn't delve into theology, nor has anyone endorsed Shia theological stances on Imamat etc. We're simply discussing historical facts, drawing from books and sources widely accepted as authentic. If you harbor sectarian animosity or bias against Ali, kindly express it elsewhere.

all i can see say is this: you are a blind follower.

a guy is lying about the Quran itself, and you are following him blindly.
You are I am not. He is not my relative that I care. I listen to all sides, confirm and check references and than adopt that who is according to Quran and Sunnah. How about you open your eyes.

Yet another clueless Nasibi confidently discussing matters far beyond the scope of his understanding.

The discourse here doesn't delve into theology, nor has anyone endorsed Shia theological stances on Imamat etc. We're simply discussing historical facts, drawing from books and sources widely accepted as authentic. If you harbor sectarian animosity or bias against Ali, kindly express it elsewhere.
lol You really think title such those will bother me ? all that beatings of chest has damage your brain cells, discussing historic facts ? yeah right haha as for Sectarian animosity, I don't consider Shia a sect, its a different religion than Islam with its own made up ideology just like Hinduism and Greek Mythology. Islam is one which was preached by Prophet Muhammad Pbuh, and later on practiced and implemented by 4 Rightly guided Caliphs out of 4, 3 of your kind hate and abuse in your chest beating parties.

lol You really think title such those will bother me ? all that beatings of chest has damage your brain cells, discussing historic facts ? yeah right haha as for Sectarian animosity, I don't consider Shia a sect, its a different religion than Islam with its own made up ideology just like Hinduism and Greek Mythology. Islam is one which was preached by Prophet Muhammad Pbuh, and later on practiced and implemented by 4 Rightly guided Caliphs out of 4, 3 of your kind hate and abuse in your chest beating parties.
Well fortunately your opinion is worthless ljust like your past racism. Full of hateful, senseless and devoid of any facts. I have seen such drivel before. Thankfully your elders are much more sensible than you. Cheers. 🤷

Last edited:
Well fortunately your opinion is worthless ljust like your past racism. Full of hateful, senseless and devoid of any facts. I have seen such drivel before. Thankfully your elders are much more sensible than you. Cheers. 🤷
Once again, don't care what you think... I usually make my opinions based on my own research, of course my opinion don't matter because blind following blind never stops, there are people who believe in Monkey Gods and Elephant Gods, so stories in Shia religion are no different than theirs. As for providing FACT's if you means facts for saying majority of Pakistan's terrorism comes from Pashtoons and Baloch, do I really need to prove that? or if you want evidence for Shiaism a separate religion than Islam? Trust me I've plenty but I don't waste my time on blind followers who no matter what you tell them they won't listen.
Quran Describe people like you perfectly, " They are ˹wilfully˺ deaf, dumb, and blind, so they will never return ˹to the Right Path˺. " 2-18 (Surah Al-Baqrah)

Once again, don't care what you think... I usually make my opinions based on my own research, of course my opinion don't matter because blind following blind never stops, there are people who believe in Monkey Gods and Elephant Gods, so stories in Shia religion are no different than theirs. As for providing FACT's if you means facts for saying majority of Pakistan's terrorism comes from Pashtoons and Baloch, do I really need to prove that? or if you want evidence for Shiaism a separate religion than Islam? Trust me I've plenty but I don't waste my time on blind followers who no matter what you tell them they won't listen.
Quran Describe people like you perfectly, " They are ˹wilfully˺ deaf, dumb, and blind, so they will never return ˹to the Right Path˺. " 2-18 (Surah Al-Baqrah)

I hope you do realize that what you’re attributing to me and ayah that you quoted can also be applied to you. See how easy that is? Enjoy your life dude.

I hope you do realize that what you’re attributing to me and ayah that you quoted can also be applied to you. See how easy that is? Enjoy your life dude.
No it doesn't, I may not be a Panch waqta Namazi aur the Ideal Musalmaan but I don't innovate in religion, 6 Articles of Faith and 5 Pillars of Islam are well defined, deen has been completed. There are well defined boundaries in Islam which can makes you a Non Muslim, and for the very very very very very least, I don't sit or go to Parties where Sahabah and Mother of Believers are Abused, while the braindead charged crowd enjoy and celebrate. So yeah we are not in same boat, not even close.

Exercise caution, mate. That verse (2:18) specifically addresses open disbelievers (2:6) and self-admitted rejectors/ hypocrites (2:14). Applying these verses to anyone who is a believer, irrespective of their understanding of Islam, amounts to a rejection of the Quran itself.

Exercise caution, mate. That verse (2:18) specifically address open disbelievers (2:6) and self-admitted rejectors or hypocrites (2:14). Applying these verses to anyone who is a believer, irrespective of their understanding of Islam, amounts to a rejection of the Quran itself.
Sure, but who is a disbeliever ? Anyone who disbelieve in God or associate partners with Allah, even the Pagans of Mecca has the concept of a God, rest are daughters of God. And yet Quran called them disbelievers, my understanding of 12ver Shia's is that they are not believers, but close to to Pagan of Mecca where they elevated the 12 Imams as demi Gods who can Answer prayers, who will determine ones fate on the scale in Judgement day and all, As I said I don't come to my conclusion on empty farts, I read/watch videos from those who have understanding of language and Islamic theology and than make my decision. Shia's can call themselves Muslims I have no issue with them, even Qadiyani call themselves Muslims, Nation of Islam call themselves Muslims, there are Gay clerics in West call themselves Muslims , even ISIS/AQ scums call themselves Muslims, even the Hypocrites of Median/Mecca called themselves Muslims, but does that make them " One " ? Nope.

Most of my interaction with Shia's often ended with them name calling, personal insults etc I enjoy watching them struggle and resort to Insults cause that shows that they following something can't stand on its own, its a castle made from dry sand and one strong gush of wind and their entire " Religion " or " Ideological base " collapse.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom