What's new

18 Extremely Offensive Things Women in Pakistan Have Ever Done

My wife is American Feminist .. so yeah she is already ahead of me when it comes to success :)
I respect your wife's success , she's been a real life achiever .
Nothing wrong in fighting for women's rights without hating the men . Such moments are needed in pakistan .
Successful people are hated by the unsuccessful so obviously don't pay a heed to haters .

I want to see a Pakistani woman practicing polyandry added to the list to show that polygamy is not just for the males.
Nd I wanna see them shoulder to shoulder with men .

I respect your wife's success , she's been a real life achiever .
Nothing wrong in fighting for women's rights without hating the men . Such moments are needed in pakistan .
Successful people are hated by the unsuccessful so obviously don't pay a heed to haters .

Nd I wanna see them shoulder to shoulder with men .

My Wife claim she is a Feminist , but she is not one of those nutcase who run around and blame everything on man , and you think i really care for some Idiot talking sh!t here ? lol

This Zeenith the so-called Solo Rider who made trip to Northern Areas is a blunt liar. I am from Pakistan's biking community and Motorcycle Tourist. She was accompanied by her brother and a cousin on another motorcycle!!

This Zeenith the so-called Solo Rider who made trip to Northern Areas is a blunt liar. I am from Pakistan's biking community and Motorcycle Tourist. She was accompanied by her brother and a cousin on another motorcycle!!

Lol

Why do you take such things so seriously.

Appreciate her that she tried.

Good for her brother to have cared.

Alls good mini bhai

No chacha g. That's not okay to lie regarding your solo trips and get fam for nothing. Why lie at the end?

Dude its a simple Marketing thing.

Why take it sooo seriously

Well it degrades the other solo riders who aren't fools to travel all the way from Karachi to Khunjrab on their motorcycles. I know its marketing stunt which went good but Professional Rider Community doesn't give a phaak to Zeenith and we know her lies.

Well it degrades the other solo riders who aren't fools to travel all the way from Karachi to Khunjrab on their motorcycles. I know its marketing stunt which went good but Professional Rider Community doesn't give a phaak to Zeenith and we know her lies.

I am sure he knows that.

Chillax

I am sure he knows that.

Chillax

She*

Reality of this lady.

d8f447790ee72914581e2d08e814a5d67fbd2209.jpg

This idiot fell of her motorcycle at Chollistan in front of all other riders just to get some cheap attention while riding without proper gear.

She*

Reality of this lady.

d8f447790ee72914581e2d08e814a5d67fbd2209.jpg

This idiot fell of her motorcycle at Chollistan in front of all other riders just to get some cheap attention while riding without proper gear.

Aahh women

Back
Top Bottom