What's new

Has General Bajwa Sidelined by Majority of Corps Commanders?

This circus run by military establishments. Politician are merely dancing on the tunes of their masters.

So last dictator, Bajwa made PKR 12 billion in last 6 years as per CBR records. How much would you think be sufficient for next dictator.?
Well his salary is 2 billion Rs annually. So it’s plausible.

Seriously, why isn’t he being told to give the accounts of his excesses.

Allah only sends wrath to nations like these mate.

Someone told me, col se oper kisi insna k bachay ko promotion nahi milti. All corrupt, chamchas and drinkimg circle guys are promoted. Lt gen kya muje tu koi maj gen bhi insan ka bacha nahi lagta. Doznt matyer who they appoint, they r all corrupt american dogs.

تجھے کيا لگتا بے -
مجھے نيا کھيل لگتا بے
-​

Masla kuch yun hai kay agar selection merit pe huwi to sari ayashi khatam hojayegi, aur possibly phir India se jang larni parjayegi Kashmir ke ooper

West ki taraf arm twisting hoti hai jab naya chief, ya major political process, election hota hai.

Adil raja ki video dekh raha tha abhi, bhai na finally sab chezon ki wajha bata di.

There are hints present in the books:
IMG_20221123_191956.jpg

IMG_20221123_191930.jpg

Last edited:
What happened?
Why did you run away?

I am serious I would like a serious discussion.

1. What do you think I said? You were clearly wrong, because you did not read what I wrote properly.

2. It is threads like these that show disloyalty to the country.
Just to spite a person or persons, you are willing to attack the entire institution, and the entire country. Such threads, such lines of arguments make you and your country look like a bunch of fools to the rest of the world, if you think it doesn't, then you need to wake up.

You also make it easier for foreign groups to build a case against YOUR country to impose sanctions against you, that will hurt YOU, no one else, and your family, and your country. People like you don't think for a second, before acting, and think they have the God given ownership to the truth.

If you are brave, then come, discuss. Don't hide behind empty statements, emotions, and group support. Apply your logic and reasons.
I will reply if you give any proper argument.
Here are some facts:

1. Ayub 1958 coup d'état. Setup foundation of East Pakistan debacle.
2. Yahya Khan martial law 1969
Operation searchlight in East Pakistan,
Allegations of massacre and rape against citizens of bengal.
3. Surrender in East Pakistan on 16 December, 1971.
Yahya was president/CMLA, General Niazi commander of East Pakistan Front.
Niazi boasted on dec 15, 1971, Indian tanks will enter Dhakka over my dead body. Next day on 16 Dec indian tanks entered and he surrendered.

4. Zia martial law of jury 5, 1977. He promised elections in 90 days which stretched to just 11 short years.
ZAB was hanged on 4 April, 1979.
A Dark Day.
5. Musharraf martial law 14 Oct 1999.
He learned from Zia and did not say election, ruled for 8 years.
5. Since 2007 we have covert mitary rule and musical chair of semi elected governments.
6. April 10, 2022, PMIK Govt toppled by bajwa and isi covert op which enlisted 13 parties, turncoats , and US pressure.
Arshad Sharid died by himself.
PMIK shot himself in a rally.
Parliamentarians, journosts, and activists undergo custodial torture themselves.
Courts open dead of night.
Prison van parked outside parliament building.

YOU CANNOT FOLL ALL PEOPLE FOR ALL OF THE TIMES.

Last edited:
11 years in PA + 2 years in Khyber Rifles + 4 years in MOD as Admin Officer.
Non of these duties gives him access to sensitive information.

I served 21 years and I know the level of information a Major can access.
I agree with your other comments.
We don't trust anyone blindly.
Misinformation and disinformation can be fed through him.

Though he said task was given to stop the the march in 5 days and within those 5 days IK was shot.
But still won't believe him ditto.

Right now PMLN, and PDM war is all open against the establishment. Imagine, in the morning summary in PM house was breaking news, then all of sudden Khawaja Asif said, no summary under consideration nor PM received any summary ...
If Asim Munir or Aamir become coas, then all are on-board.

SS and NS will be stupid not to make asim munir coas, it is however would be seen how much he shall serve them. In the end they only serve themselves and Military Inc.

Masla kuch yun hai kay agar selection merit pe huwi to sari ayashi khatam hojayegi, aur possibly phir India se jang larni parjayegi Kashmir ke ooper

West ki taraf arm twisting hoti hai jab naya chief, ya major political process, election hota hai.

Adil raja ki video dekh raha tha abhi, bhai na finally sab chezon ki wajha bata di.

View attachment 899800
View attachment 899802
Have been reading these hadiths for a long time and studied in great details, the Daur-Fitan
What Messenger SAW says is TRUE, we cannot say about timeline and who shall be that force.

View attachment 899800
View attachment 899802
It says this is a Daif hadith, in other words weak. I get the jist of what your saying however.

Back
Top Bottom