What's new

Have you seen these before...?

PakistanP12-5Rupees-(1951)_f.jpg

PakistanP1-1Rupee-(1947-48)-donatedms_f.jpg
i never seen that 5 rupees before thanks for posting

i never seen that 5 rupees before thanks for posting

Don't you see that note was a improvised 5 rupee note that was printed probably before partition.
Note the head of King George (Father of Queen Elizabeth II and current queen of England)

Don't you see that note was a improvised 5 rupee note that was printed probably before partition.
Note the head of King George (Father of Queen Elizabeth II and current queen of England)

It looks like a pre- partition 5 rupee note was taken and the name 'Government of Pakistan' was inscribed on it or is this photoshopped.

funny thing about this 100 rs coin is the market value of Ag(silver) used in making this coin is approx 128rs or something like that :)

funny thing about this 100 rs coin is the market value of Ag(silver) used in making this coin is approx 128rs or something like that :)

I didn't know that its made of silver. Anyways its commerative and I think one has to pay more than rs 100/- for getting this coin.

I didn't know that its made of silver. Anyways its commerative and I think one has to pay more than rs 100/- for getting this coin.
dunno about that but my father got one
it's a tribute to baba saheb ambedkar

Can someone tell me about security features on Pakistani currency notes to prevent fakes

Back
Top Bottom