What's new

Make India, Bangaldesh, Nepal, Bhutan..."Borderless": What Sri Lankan President Said

If it happen 1:1 basis, then we have no problem. Like we have 15 million Hindus, take them in your country and send us 15 million Muslims.
Indian Muslims are Indian citizens and we aren’t trading them for anything. Besides, they don’t want to leave from here so no thanks. You can send in the Hindus if you want though.

Also, you should start giving citizenship to stranded Pakistanis who are stateless since 1971. Just saying.

Triggered Lungi, don't hate the player, hate the game :lol:, i didnt invent stereotype of 5 footer dark skinny fish eating Lungis, west Pakistanis did.
What truly astounds me is that these Bangladeshis accuse Hindus and Indians of creating the myth that Bangladeshis are small and black, while in fact it was West Pakistanis who first started spreading such stereotypes about East Pakistan. On different social media sites, Pakistanis continue to harass and make offensive comments against Bangladesh.

Look Pajeet look, if we are really 5 footer and hagustanis are 6 footer. These BSF hanuman senas are recruited mostly from north-west of hagustan (Punjab,Haryana, Himachal, Rajasthan etc.) supposedly the home of tallest hagustanis. Most of these hanuman senas are not really taller than our BGB soldiers. I see most of them are shorter than our BGB soldiers. On average, hagustanis are shorter than average Bangladeshis, Global Hunger Index confirm that.

View attachment 937594

View attachment 937585

View attachment 937593

View attachment 937586

View attachment 937590

View attachment 937592
It was not Indians or Hindus who referred to Bangladeshis as short and black; it was West Pakistani Muslims who propagated such stereotypes. In 1971, during the Bangladesh Liberation War, Indians and Hindus came to the rescue of Bangladeshis when the Pakistan Army was attempting to implement Tikka Khan's statement of changing the genetics of East Pakistan.

Last edited:
What truly astounds me is that these Bangladeshis accuse Hindus and Indians of creating the myth that Bangladeshis are small and black, while in fact it was West Pakistanis who first started spreading such stereotypes about East Pakistan. On different social media sites, Pakistanis continue to harass and make offensive comments against Bangladesh.
They believe in martial race theory and they genuinely had substantial upper hand in height 50 years ago. But height difference is closing and I am not sure if Pakistani new generation have any height advantage over new generation of Bangladeshi.

During British time, Punjab(which included NWFP then) was the only place in the Sub Continent which never suffered any famine. British invested in agriculture in Punjab and it had prosperous rural economy. This is very different from Bengal. Bengal suffered the longest and most destructive British exploitation policy. In 1770AD, the great famine killed one-third of Bengal's population due to East India Company's massive plunder and mismanagement. The Permanent settlement acts of 1793AD broke the backbone of Bengal's farmer and rural economy. British purposefully destroyed the once famous industrial base in Bengal to make room for their products. British diverted resources from Bengal to fund their conquests elsewhere. Their last gift of Bengal was 1943AD famine which killed 3 million.

Punjab suffered none of these policy which came under British in 1849 AD. After Sepoy mutiny in 1857 AD, Punjab became the favored place to recruit foot soldiers for colonial army and it received favorable treatment from British for loyally serving the Empire's cause.

Last edited:
They believe in martial race theory and they genuinely had substantial upper hand in height 50 years ago. But height difference is closing and I am not sure if Pakistani new generation have any height advantage over new generation of Bangladeshi.

During British time, Punjab(which included NWFP then) was the only place in the Sub Continent which never suffered any famine. British invested in agriculture in Punjab and it had prosperous rural economy. This is very different from Bengal. Bengal suffered the longest and most destructive British exploitation policy. In 1770AD, the great famine killed one-third of Bengal's population due to East India Company's massive plunder and mismanagement. The Permanent settlement acts of 1793AD broke the backbone of Bengal's farmer and rural economy. British purposefully destroyed the once famous industrial base in Bengal to make room of their products. British diverted resources from Bengal to fund their conquest elsewhere. Their last gift of Bengal was 1943AD famine which killed 3 million.

Punjab suffered none of these policy which came under British in 1849 AD. After Sepoy mutiny in 1857 AD, Punjab became the favored place to recruit foot soldiers for colonial army and it received favorable treatment from British for loyally serving the Empire's cause.
I agree with everything you have mentioned. But How can someone blame India and Hindus for what Pakistan did to Bangladesh prior to 1971? The Indian Millitary drove out the Pakistani forces from Bangladesh, with the courageous sacrifices made by the Bengalis alongside them.

Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka make sense. No open borders with dirty 5 footer smelly Lungis, deport the 10 million rats already here and build a stronger fence,
BJP will not get votes until they start NRC all over India, these lungis are a menace.

Every city in India has a lungi problem these people needs to be exterminated.

I agree with everything you have mentioned. But How can someone blame India and Hindus for what Pakistan did to Bangladesh prior to 1971? The Indian Millitary drove out the Pakistani forces from Bangladesh, with the courageous sacrifices made by the Bengalis alongside them.
Who blame India or Hindus for what West Pakistani did in Bangladesh prior to 1971? Except for a small number of Rajakar, no Bangladeshi blame India for it's role in 1971. India did what was right in that time.

Given the Pakistan's trajectory since 1971, we can not be more grateful for the separation of 1971. Best would have been peaceful separation in 1950s. Then Bangladesh would have been spared from another 2 decades of exploitation and carnage of 1971 war and India and Pakistan would have one less reason for animosity. But things do not proceed in perfect ways always.

Who blame India or Hindus for what West Pakistani did in Bangladesh prior to 1971? Except for a small number of Rajakar, no Bangladeshi blame India for it's role in 1971. India did what was right in that time.

Given the Pakistan's trajectory since 1971, we can not be more grateful for the separation of 1971. Best would have been peaceful separation in 1950s. Then Bangladesh would have been spared from another 2 decades of exploitation and carnage of 1971 war and India and Pakistan would have one less reason for animosity. but things do not proceed in perfect way always.
Rajakar @Maira La has been unjustly accusing Hindus of the genocide of Bengali Muslims carried out by the Pakistan army in 1971. In reality, it was the Indian army that fought alongside Bangladesh against Pakistan, and the support from India was crucial for the Bengalis to achieve their independence. Just as the Baloch, Pashtoon, or Sindhis did not receive the necessary assistance from India, they were unable to attain independence from Pakistan.

I was in an immigration line in Dhaka Airport and I noticed these two idiot BIMARU bhakts jump ahead of me in line illegally. They couldn't wait to sneak into Dhaka and stay illegally for life.

Funnily I had a very similar experience once, at the airport. It was two UP guys, one of them was borderline decent, struck up a conversation with me and told me where he works, the other was an absolute typical BIMARU, his behavior with the airline and airport staff was crass and he jumped the line leading to confrontation with some really pissed off BD uncle. Quite amusing, tbh.. :lol:

Rajakar @Maira La has been unjustly accusing Hindus of the genocide of Bengali Muslims carried out by the Pakistan army in 1971. In reality, it was the Indian army that fought alongside Bangladesh against Pakistan, and the support from India was crucial for the Bengalis to achieve their independence. Just as the Baloch, Pashtoon, or Sindhis did not receive the necessary assistance from India, they were unable to attain independence from Pakistan.
Our problem with India is not about 1971 role, but post 1971 Indian big brotherly attitude to treat Bangladesh like a vassal state and disregard it's wellbeing. Opening Farakka barrage disregarding Bangladesh's wellbeing was a first example. Then lists only lengthen. From it's attitude and conducts,it is can be said that, India want limited independence and sovereignty of Bangladesh and other South Asian countries, satellite states which orbit around Indian geo-political interests. But as a proud, independent nation of 170 million people which sacrificed so much for self-determination in the past, such prospect is wholly unacceptable. Communal politics in India and it's hateful propaganda against Bangladesh only poisoned the relationship on people to people level.

Funnily I had a very similar experience once, at the airport. It was two UP guys, one of them was borderline decent, struck up a conversation with me and told me where he works, the other was an absolute typical BIMARU, his behavior with the airline and airport staff was crass and he jumped the line leading to confrontation with some really pissed off BD uncle. Quite amusing, tbh.. :lol:
Hey, Hero Alom, you have not addressed my question yet. Why do you blame Hindus for stereotyping Bangladeshis as short and black, when it was actually Pakistani Muslims who initiated such stereotypes?

Rajakar @Maira La has been unjustly accusing Hindus of the genocide of Bengali Muslims carried out by the Pakistan army in 1971.

You must be confusing me with someone else. I never said that.

We actively fought the Pakistani army & Rajakars in 1971 and protected the Hindu women (unfortunately some were raped), while the Hindu men fled across the border.

Our problem with India is not about 1971 role, but post 1971 Indian big brotherly attitude to treat Bangladesh like a vassal state and disregard it's wellbeing. Opening Farakka barrage disregarding Bangladesh's wellbeing was a first example. Then lists only lengthen. From it's attitude and conducts,it is can be said that, India want limited independence and sovereignty of Bangladesh and other South Asian countries, satellite states which orbit around Indian geo-political interests. But as a proud, independent nation of 170 million people which sacrificed so much for self-determination in the past, such prospect is wholly unacceptable. Communal politics in India and it's hateful propaganda against Bangladesh only poisoned the relationship on people to people level.
You are the first Bangladeshi I have encountered online who appears to engage in logical discussions.

You must be confusing me with someone else. I never said that.

We actively fought the Pakistani army & Rajakars in 1971 and protected the Hindu women (unfortunately some were raped), while the Hindu men fled across the border.
Are you the same Maira La who previously argued with me, asserting that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are Caucasians while Indians are Negroids?

Are you the same Maira La who previously argued with me, asserting that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are Caucasians while Indians are Negroids?
Why are you seething, when you are the same radical poojari who tried to claim Punjabi Muslims are Afro-arab and then posted rhe genetics of a Punjabi Hindu as "proof"? BTW did you finally manage to find a full-blooded AASI-maxxed Central Indian Australoid who can pass as an Aryan?

I don't know what you're talking about man :lol:

Btw what is wrong with Negroids? I'm getting some black-on-black racism vibe..

Why are you seething, when you are the same radical poojari who tried to claim Punjabi Muslims are Afro-arab and then posted rhe genetics of a Punjabi Hindu as "proof"? BTW did you finally manage to find a full-blooded AASI-maxxed Central Indian Australoid who can pass as an Aryan?
What is the issue with that? It is a known fact that Pakistanis themselves acknowledge Afro-Arab ancestry. For instance, Muhammad Bin Qasim, an Afro-Arab, holds a significant place in Islamic history of Pakistan

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom