What's new

Hi there

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a little about yourself.

what do you do? working, studying?

What interests you about this forum?

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a little about yourself.

what do you do? working, studying?

What interests you about this forum?
Thanks I completed my dae in electrical engineering in 2020.Trying to get a job in wapda.I have been visiting the forum from 2016.I don't remember correctly but i was reading about Pakistani missiles when i landed here.Since then i have been a visitor.I know many of the members some are here some left.I really enjoy reading about military especially air force.

Oh yes! I have lived there for many years. Have very fond memories.
Abbottabad is a very beautiful valley.
Indeed but it is becoming heavily overcrowded as people from all over Pakistan are coming here especially from punjab and furthermore the people from nearby mountain villages are also settling here.And also the summers are becoming hotter and hotter

Indeed but it is becoming heavily overcrowded as people from all over Pakistan are coming here especially from punjab and furthermore the people from nearby mountain villages are also settling here.And also the summers are becoming hotter and hotter
I am sorry I was away.

Yes I agree with you over the settlers` influx.

The weather used to be very fine. Always rained and stayed cool. But the urbanization, increase in automobiles and deforestation has made it hot. Otherwise in the past, if you would switch on a fan in summers, you would have to take a blanket because it was cold.

It`s sad how it has changed so badly in terms of weather.

Yeah it has become very bad but the winters are still the same..very beautiful
I am sorry I was away.

The weather used to be very fine. Always rained and stayed cool. But the urbanization, increase in automobiles and deforestation has made it hot. Otherwise in the past, if you would switch on a fan in summers, you would have to take a blanket because it was cold.

Btw were you living in abbottabad during obl raid
I am sorry I was away.

Does it still snow? 😃
No it hasn't for almost two years but even then it did very little.But you know it's abbottabad the weather is very unpredictable.Also the mountains get ample snow in winter so its just 30 min drive to snow in winter

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom