What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

I don't need to be posted about his views. He is among those for whose views I have great respect, and whose judgement is mature and balanced. There are several others like him, Indian and Pakistani alike.

Where he soars above the rest of us is in his close adherence to the facts. He is an example to all of us.

The pity is that many of you jump in without the slightest knowledge about the facts, and spew out nothing but highly emotional harangues. This includes Indians; some of them are big-time offenders.

Will it kill you to read? And to bone up on the facts before you hit the keyboard?
what facts you can tell to someone who since when he has got his sense of listening and feelings as a human is listening stories of his close and far relatives in disputed kashmir being the subject of indian tyranny...It makes me wonder at times when I see people like you defending themselves or their goverment stance without knowing the bare,ugly true ground realities...

You guys blame it all on pakistan that we send people there and create all the nusance ...Tell me one thing honestly now if Pakistan wants to do the same in Tamil nado or anyother state can we do that for a few months leave alone decades..Can we no we cant without active local support and why is that support there for us??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????what have yu guys done there that they hate you so much????????????

Azad kashmir is completely autonomous and is a step ahead all other provinces in the sense that they have their own president and primeminister ...We are willing at any given day to hold a referendum there and ask them whomsoever they wanna join or even if they wanna be independent...When are yu gonna do that...Never because yu are afraid of truth and yu know we aint suppressing kashmiris with a million troops like yu ...But if india goes for a referendum there we will hold one here on our side ..
So tell me joe when are yu gonna arrange that as yu seem to know ground realities too well and have visited that place quite often,dont mistake the attitude of a suppressed man equivalent to a free man and thats why yr govt keeps those boots there hoping one day kashmiris will forget all the miseries inflicted upon them by tyrants but read the history it never happened and even after hundreds of years when ever oppressed one's got a chance they secured their freedom and india isnt gonna be an exception..

There are some conditions for referendum which will never be fulfilled so no question of it.
Suppressing Kashmiris? define Kashmiris first

what facts you can tell to someone who since when he has got his sense of listening and feelings as a human is listening stories of his close and far relatives in disputed kashmir being the subject of indian tyranny...It makes me wonder at times when I see people like you defending themselves or their goverment stance without knowing the bare,ugly true ground realities...

You guys blame it all on pakistan that we send people there and create all the nusance ...Tell me one thing honestly now if Pakistan wants to do the same in Tamil nado or anyother state can we do that for a few months leave alone decades..Can we no we cant without active local support and why is that support there for us??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????what have yu guys done there that they hate you so much????????????

Ask yourself first why the ordinary Kashmiri resisted the invaders in 48. Where were your question marks then?

Ask yourself why every commando sent across in 65 was hunted down and killed or captured with the active aid of the local people.

Are you even aware of this? Ask yourself who has been paying these communalists over the last sixty years, and why.

Ask yourself who subsidises the leaders of the Hurriyat; ask why the aides of these leaders are found with money where trouble breaks out.

There are some conditions for referendum which will never be fulfilled so no question of it.
Suppressing Kashmiris? define Kashmiris first

Go to srinagar and roam around in a circle of hundreds of miles if yu can unguarded and yu will see plenty of simply dressed,decent looking,hospitable men and woman carrying out their daily routines while looking over their backs for any boots and if they see one they just get frightened at that very moment all those harmless people are kashmiries..who lived there for generations and generations and are beautiful like their homeland any outsider will be easily distinguised by his dark skin and ugly features..

Go to srinagar and roam around in a circle of hundreds of miles if yu can unguarded and yu will see plenty of simply dressed,decent looking,hospitable men and woman carrying out their daily routines while looking over their backs for any boots and if they see one they just get frightened at that very moment all those harmless people are kashmiries..who lived there for generations and generations and are beautiful like their homeland any outsider will be easily distinguised by his dark skin and ugly features..

What a racist you are!

The only Kashmiris there today are offshoots of Pakistani Taliban. I dont care about religion, all I care about is India. I dont care if a Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/Christian/Atheist whatever tries to break India through terrorism. They will meet their early death at the hands of Indian Army, because India is not being broken apart again ever again. So you can stop shedding your crocodile tears, because no matter what, you are not getting an inch of Kashmir.

Ask yourself first why the ordinary Kashmiri resisted the invaders in 48. Where were your question marks then?

Ask yourself why every commando sent across in 65 was hunted down and killed or captured with the active aid of the local people.

Are you even aware of this? Ask yourself who has been paying these communalists over the last sixty years, and why.

Ask yourself who subsidises the leaders of the Hurriyat; ask why the aides of these leaders are found with money where trouble breaks out.

Any proof of all this crap except some hindu writers...Nothing and it cant be and if yu have so much local support why dont yu make a army of them and ask themselves to guard their borders???????????? why yu have to send indian army and 800000 of them to guard that place...I thought better of yu but yu are proving yrslef to be as ignorant as anyone else of yr caste ...

Any proof of all this crap except some hindu writers...Nothing and it cant be and if yu have so much local support why dont yu make a army of them and ask themselves to guard their borders???????????? why yu have to send indian army and 800000 of them to guard that place...I thought better of yu but yu are proving yrslef to be as ignorant as anyone else of yr caste ...

Which of these do you think is from a Hindu writer? Please be specific.

The only Kashmiris there today are offshoots of Pakistani Taliban. I dont care about religion, all I care about is India. I dont care if a Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/Christian/Atheist whatever tries to break India through terrorism. They will meet their early death at the hands of Indian Army, because India is not being broken apart again ever again. So you can stop shedding your crocodile tears, because no matter what, you are not getting an inch of Kashmir.

You aint neutral from anyside better change that nick and I dun want an inch of kashmir ..I want it for themif they love yu so much as you and your friends paint ..Withdraw army and hold a referendum asking them whom they wanna join Pak,india or be indepedent and we will hold the same on our side and then just act upon whateva they ask for...Isnt that what we call democracy and yu guys so dumbly claim to have one of the largest democracies in the world go for it ...whats stopping yu ????????????????????????????????? solve it for once and forever and be thankful to brits that they divided subcontinent in 47 as yu got something to govern upon otherwise we would have been ruling yu like we did for a thousand years before brits...Have yu forgotten that?????????????????

You aint neutral from anyside better change that nick and I dun want an inch of kashmir ..I want it for themif they love yu so much as you and your friends paint ..Withdraw army and hold a referendum asking them whom they wanna join Pak,india or be indepedent and we will hold the same on our side and then just act upon whateva they ask for...Isnt that what we call democracy and yu guys so dumbly claim to have one of the largest democracies in the world go for it ...whats stopping yu ????????????????????????????????? solve it for once and forever and be thankful to brits that they divided subcontinent in 47 as yu got something to govern upon otherwise we would have been ruling yu like we did for a thousand years before brits...Have yu forgotten that?????????????????

Just so you get through fifth form, the Muslim League insisted on partition, not the Congress. Have YOU FORGOTTEN that?

Why didn't they simply take over and rule again?

Lol you are quite the joker. Well Sir as you said you did 1000 years hukumat, we are only doing 60 years hukumat and you already start crying. How about this, let us finish the remaining 940 years of hukumat and we promise we will return Kashmir to you (dont hold your breath though).

Just so you get through fifth form, the Muslim League insisted on partition, not the Congress. Have YOU FORGOTTEN that?

Why didn't they simply take over and rule again?

I think logic is wasted on this emotional chap. I am pretty sure I can provoke him enough to join some Kashmiri Mujahideen group by the end of the night :P

Which of these do you think is from a Hindu writer? Please be specific.

Yu tell me which one is not ...and yu dint tell me why yu guys cant make an army of kashmiries to defend their land against cruel intruders from pakistan who disrupts their otherwise peaceful and lovely life???why yu need 800000 of indian troops their to suppress whom when locals are in love with yu ???????????????????????

Lol you are quite the joker. Well Sir as you said you did 1000 years hukumat, we are only doing 60 years hukumat and you already start crying. How about this, let us finish the remaining 940 years of hukumat and we promise we will return Kashmir to you (dont hold your breath though).

I think logic is wasted on this emotional chap. I am pretty sure I can provoke him enough to join some Kashmiri Mujahideen group by the end of the night :P

Yu aint answering my question abt arming kashmiries agaisnt Pak and Im cooler than yr wildest imaginations its just I cant take crap for reality yu admit it and say might is right we have boots there so thats our and i can understand that and it makes sense but all else is crap and utterly illogical...If yu have some do elighten me I have a open heart to accept go ahead...btw we did hakumat over whole subcontinent from east to west if yu have balls do that and we will wait for 2000 years and if yu cant then stop suppressing innocents and harmless kashmiries too and I m askin for a referendum why not talk abt that????????Is their something to loose

Just curiousity.

What prevented you from doing that in 1948, like the UN Resolution wanted? Why are you waking up to it sixty years later?

Just curiousity.

What prevented you from doing that in 1948, like the UN Resolution wanted? Why are you waking up to it sixty years later?

Thats yr accusation we wanted it then we want it now...yu dint want it then and yu dont want it now as well because you are afraid...otherwise go ahead lets get done with it...yu still isnt answering my question mr logical why not arm kashmiries against pak intruders????????????

Of course they are innocent, but Pakistan exploits their innocence and play with their sentiment. Closeness to Pakistan harms them more than being Kashmiri. Pakistan exploits the term Kashmiri for its own Benefit. It is a well known fact, Pakistan is behind the resources in Kashmir rather than sympathy for people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom