What's new

How Pakistan helped India during 1962 war with China

Then why was it that India hit us first? By hosting our largest separatist group in 1959?

What was the reason for that, just sheer hatred against the CCP?

U claimed Indian Lands from much before that.. the relations were already tense between us by that time..ur greed is the reason for all that... i know u wont accept it coz u r ccp person

U claimed Indian Lands from much before that.. the relations were already tense between us by that time..ur greed is the reason for all that... i know u wont accept it coz u r ccp person

So you love Nehru then, for standing up against Chinese greed? :lol:

It was INDIA that started the war with the Forward Policy, and it was India that lost it. No matter how much you cry you can't change either fact.

China at that point was settling all of our land-border disputes through negotiations. India willfully and deliberately chose not to negotiate.

Why? Because at that point, China was in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history (Great leap forward, 1959-1961). India saw a weak China, that was collapsing from starvation and unrest, and decided to try and take our land.

So you love Nehru then, for standing up against Chinese greed? :lol:

It was INDIA that started the war with the Forward Policy, and it was India that lost it. No matter how much you cry you can't change either fact.

China at that point was settling all of our land-border disputes through negotiations. India willfully and deliberately chose not to negotiate.

Why? Because at that point, China was in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history (Great leap forward, 1959-1961). India saw a weak China, that was collapsing from starvation and unrest, and decided to try and take our land.

Nehru made mistake that he did not support militarily his move by strengthing the Army.. also hi didnt think that CCP is like a mad person who would attack with full force for just a small border issue.. yes he was naive in thinking that.. that is separate issue which u lack the iq to understand being ccp

the other aspect is who is responsbible for bad relations.. it is China solely coz of its greed for others
land.... like in SCS...

ur greed caused u to build a road in Indian Akshai Chi in 1955 itself... much before anything done by India... u thought aah good I need this territoty.. lets grab it... like u doing in SCS now...

I can see if China forcefully occupies Vietnams and Phillipines areas, then 2 decades later u will be saying see veietnam responsible for the war coz they attacked our troops, nevermind ur troops already entered their terriroty.. :lol: :lol:

brainwash the chinese.. there one billion of them under ccp jail.

brainwash the chinese.. there one billion of them under ccp jail.

Back in 1962, China and India had similar sized economies.

Today, China's economy is FOUR times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending.

Even the Indian Armed Forces have admitted that they can never hope to match China:

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sureesh Mehta has set off a storm by saying India cannot match China military force. Is it a warning from India's military that the government needs to hear?

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

For a nuclear-armed military representing the interests of a billion-plus people, the lack of confidence is quite striking. India's military leadership has made a stunning confession that New Delhi doesn't have the stomach for a fight, if push came to shove on the disputed Sino-Indian boundary.

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

In 1962, India launched the Forward Policy when China was in the middle of the worst famine in our history. You couldn't even beat us when we were weak and in the middle of a famine, today you have zero chance. Even your own Army admits it.

In 1962, India launched the Forward Policy when China was in the middle of the worst famine in our history. You couldn't even beat us when we were weak and in the middle of a famine, today you have zero chance. Even your own Army admits it.

u guys started it all with ur greed at the forefront of it.. why the hell you claimed Indian lands after claiming Tibet... why u build roads in Indian lands... all this much much before 1959.. or 1962..
all this caused relations to be too much tensed leading to war.... But chinese greed will take u down with time...

(i cut the rest out i am not into economy discussion here)

u guys started it all with ur greed at the forefront of it.. why the hell you claimed Indian lands after claiming Tibet... why u build roads in Indian lands... all this much much before 1959.. or 1962..
all this caused relations to be too much tensed leading to war.... But chinese greed will take u down with time...

(i cut the rest out i am not into economy discussion here)

You keep repeating the word "greed" over and over again without any basis. :lol: Like Indians saying that India a "superpower" even though India has more poverty than Africa.

Aksai Chin was NEVER Indian land. You are claiming it based on the McMahon Line which was drawn by the British colonialists, and we do not recognize lines drawn by colonialists.

Indians recognize it, because Indians are neo-colonialists, trying hard to follow in the footsteps of the former masters. But India is far too weak to achieve much success. India can't even handle Pakistan, let alone China.

Learn some history and don't quote Zaid Hamid on 1000 years democracy, we all were slaves of external forces, who settled here many were converted or married to those invaders. So you didn't do anything. Even Persian, and Arabian don't claim such things.

Get over of false pride, coz were also the same like us, for 1000years, difference was we were hindus and many were converted muslims. The genealogy graph is required to find out whether you are pure mughals or converted hindus.

Look at any thing with different perspective.:drag:

P.S.-Read about 1965 ,1971 and 1991, even pakistani scholars say that you attacked us...

So be on topic

Actually you are the one who always spew hatred and tempt indians....and people thanking you are the same lot like you....just anarchy...no meaningful...do you have specific area of interest where you can provide useful and detail information.

Just one field you aree master in...:coffee:

1st of all =)) we were never same lol =)) were did zahid hamid come from my dear when in 1971 bangladesh was created ur Pm indra ghandii =)) said we took the revenge of 1000 years =)) persians and arabs dont say such things lol =)) cz mstly they were mughals and afghans who attacked and beaten hindu armies remember Sultan Mahmud ghaznavi who broke that stone and Ghauri mughals and u tell me to read history let me tell u 1 more thing =))) cz india is always at number game which country =)) invaded any other country with small numbers in every war and still is pakistan army grtly outnumbered but still every time they beat the **** out of indain army my fav line of 1999 war is dont remember the name indian captn when he said they were dying here like dogs even here lets forget all the thing india done u guys are so pathetic every time we take a good step u guys say their might be a reason pakistan is doing that and that were never and we will be never same

Kuldip Nayar is a sob, he is known anti India, anti congress and pro pakistan.

He leads the brigade of aman ki asha, he is one of the old punjabis from undivided punjab.

He calls from generous gesture from India's part for the pakistan and wants to erase the partition.

He want undivided India like RSS, but he hates Congress, BJP and RSS equally.
And yet, what he mentions in his book, an excerpt of which is posted here, is true. India's defeat in that war was India's own folly. Ask Joe Shearer about this.

If India had not hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, and then carried out the Forward Policy against us in 1962... we most likely would not have become enemies.

We settled all our other land-border disputes back then when we were weak. India should have accepted our offer to recognize AP in exchange for Indian recognition of Aksai Chin.

But Nehru wanted BOTH of the territories, and refused to compromise.

And instead of maintaining the status quo, he went ahead with the Forward Policy.

I think you can criticize Nehru for this at that time India was stronger than China well atleast econmomically what went wrong was underestimating the a countries defensive capabilities who just violently fought Japanies for its freedom . Yes every thying turned out wrong for India and completely opposite to what our leaders anticipated in the beginning but I don't think we can criticize them bcoz as far as history goes stronger side doesn't end up with anything less than everything , the same can be said about China rightnow will it gonna leave AP to India if we leave Aksai Chin to you???:)

Which one came first?

China and Pakistan were not very close when India struck us in 1959 or in 1962.

I know you like to Pakistanis as your brothers but the real thing is day by day Pakistan is falling more and more into this terrorist thing and eventually this freindship will become a burden for China..

And BTW India is a completely different country we look China with respect but how well has China make use of it used .

USA did not dare to nuke China during the direct conflict in Korean war. Anyone thinking U.S.A. would have done that for india is really beyond stupid.

Maybe in 1950, US was still sulking from the after effects of nagasaki and hiroshima. Their Hangover may have been subsided by the 60s :woot: perfectly possible !!
And after this article Indians will accuse Pakistanis for loosing 62 war :lol: :rofl:

Show me a single post on pdf where Indians have blamed others for its defeat.. heck we even accept that we were defeated comprehensively.

Rather it is you people who blame americans for your loss of '71 inspite of them sending their largest carrier in Bay of Bengal. Search around , u will find plenty of threads running in this regard. Some of your ilks even go to the extent that they say pakistanis defeated India :lol:

We never forget who helped us be it our erstwhile enemies. Check Indian's posts in "Pakistan helped India in '62 thread"

Or for that matter, have any of you ingrates ever said Thank You INDIA for rallying from pillar to post for the present seat in Security Council in UN ???? I have seen NONE..

Your types are total black mark on humanity itself.. freaking INGRATES !!

I think you can criticize Nehru for this at that time India was stronger than China well atleast econmomically what went wrong was underestimating the a countries defensive capabilities who just violently fought Japanies for its freedom . Yes every thying turned out wrong for India and completely opposite to what our leaders anticipated in the beginning but I don't think we can criticize them bcoz as far as history goes stronger side doesn't end up with anything less than everything , the same can be said about China rightnow will it gonna leave AP to India if we leave Aksai Chin to you???:)

I know you like to Pakistanis as your brothers but the real thing is day by day Pakistan is falling more and more into this terrorist thing and eventually this freindship will become a burden for China..

And BTW India is a completely different country we look China with respect but how well has China make use of it used .

That nehru thing happens when u are in different frequency talking BS about UN and africa and benevolence etc which is far from reality. He pushed look east policy while the soldiers even lacked basic equipments for mountain warfare. He talked BIG when he clearly lacked vision to keep track of changing dynamics in south Asia. All brave IA soldiers slain in '62 are on that MORON's HEAD.

That d!ck head could not bear it and expired soon after.

1st of all =)) we were never same lol =)) were did zahid hamid come from my dear when in 1971 bangladesh was created ur Pm Sonia ghandii =)) said we took the revenge of 1000 years =)) persians and arabs dont say such things lol =)) cz mstly they were mughals and afghans who attacked and beaten hindu armies remember Sultan Mahmud ghaznavi who broke that stone and Ghauri mughals and u tell me to read history let me tell u 1 more thing =))) cz india is always at number game which country =)) invaded any other country with small numbers in every war and still is pakistan army grtly outnumbered but still every time they beat the **** out of indain army my fav line of 1999 war is dont remember the name indian captn when he said they were dying here like dogs even here lets forget all the thing india done u guys are so pathetic every time we take a good step u guys say their might be a reason pakistan is doing that and that were never and we will be never same
Where did Sonia Gandhi came from In 1971 as PM of India, she is still not Pm, neither will be.:undecided::D

On topic- It was just a gesture by Pakistani hukumat, not the real help, why we are making it a big issue in 2012?

friends my moms masi's son ( ie my grandmothers sisters son) was in indian army in 1962 and was in the heart of the war in the borders .he was just 23 , went missing from border during war during an engineering project ie bridge completion( he was an engineer) . his mother through out her entire life span kept running from embassy to political circles trying to trace out her son . infact she became optimist after she received few letters from her son . inspite of the fact tht she was very much into cpm party and politbureau , still she wasnt able to trace out her son till her last breath, he was her sole son , sole one.

few letters sent from his son also reveal tht how during the border skirmishes during the 62 war , chinese soldiers used to give warm tea to the indian soldiers, how the indian jawans used to fight bare handed and with lathis against machine guns and rifles , due to lack and shortage of guns and ammunition . really the account narrated by him gives shivers in my spine.

china was very much close to india but this stupid nehru policies and dalai lamas grand welcome changed the whole scenario. had nehru been bit more diplomatic and sensible , i think the dynamics of south east asia's politics and indian power in the subcontinent would have been different.

Pathetic attempt at REVISIONIST HISTORY. This sounds more like a fictional novel but I think I will wait for the MOVIE.:wave:

In 1962 all Pakistani and Indian military and civil officers knew each other. Some had been close friends, even relatives. Even political leaders knew each other. Ayub had offered a Defense Pact to Nehru who had summarily rejected this. That haughty behavior of Nehru was perhaps the last opportunity to arrest the series of slaughters in SA that is still going on.

It might be a one side but lets put this in grey area than black and white.

We Indians or may be Pakistanis (can't speak for them) plan future by cursing the far past. Its high time we should start thinking about the near future without hyphenating it to the far past and start doing right things in present. Small baby steps you know.

Then why was it that India hit us first? By hosting our largest separatist group in 1959?

What was the reason for that, just sheer hatred against the CCP?

The quesion of first is in dispute here. Is that why China laid the road in Akshai Chin in early 1950s without informing India when Nehru was going gung ho about hindi chini bhai bhai and India itself came to know about the road in 1957? China knew very well that there is a border dispute and violated the first point in the Panchsheel agreement signed in 1954 and reinforced by Zhou Enlai on his visit to India - mutual respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty.

Back
Top Bottom