What's new

How Pakistan helped India during 1962 war with China

@ Chinese-Dragon
India & China are among the ancient & hisroric trade friends in world. When PRC was established in 1949,One of the most basic policies for the new Indian government was that of maintaining cordial relations with China, reviving its ancient friendly ties. India was among the first nations to grant diplomatic recognition to the newly created PRC.

It was your own government who said its has no claims on Aksai-Chin & no territorial dispite with India till 1956.

Later You invited WAR by building road to connect with Tibet in Aksai-Chin in 1955 itself. The road itself was a tool of your future imperialistic dreams about Aksai-Chin & Tibet.

India did what any sovereign nation would do, we were not one who give up our land to you as gift to buy your mercy/friendship, though our peace-loving-moronic-clown-Nehru didnt backed his stand with muscles of defence & army.

The chinese response was sudden & unexpected which caused the mess, but now thats your glorious history which will never repeat itself.

Back in 1962, China and India had similar sized economies.
Today, China's economy is FOUR times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending.

Even the Indian Armed Forces have admitted that they can never hope to match China:

You keep repeating the word "greed" over and over again without any basis. :lol: Like Indians saying that India a "superpower" even though India has more poverty than Africa.

Above comments from you are mere trolling efforts & have nothing to do with 1962 war , so cut it off !Thank you !

The quesion of first is in dispute here. Is that why China laid the road in Akshai Chin in early 1950s without informing India when Nehru was going gung ho about hindi chini bhai bhai and India itself came to know about the road in 1957? China knew very well that there is a border dispute and violated the first point in the Panchsheel agreement signed in 1954 and reinforced by Zhou Enlai on his visit to India - mutual respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty.

That is our territory. We do NOT recognize lines drawn by the British colonialists.

And regardless, Nehru's Forward Policy involved setting up posts so far into Chinese territory that he could not have been doing anything other than asking for war.

We were having the worst famine in our history, and India saw that as a great opportunity. What better time to take our land?

What exactly is wrong with building in our own territory?

We do NOT recognize lines drawn by the British colonialists.

And regardless, Nehru's Forward Policy involved setting up posts so far into Chinese territory that he could not have been doing anything other than asking for war.

We were having the worst famine in our history, and India saw that as a great opportunity. What better time to take our land, then when we were having a famine?

There is a dispute about the border. At the very least, China should have clearly spelt its intentions instead of signing Panchsheel on one hand and laying roads without informing India.

As for the forward policy of Nehru again that is questionable on whether he started it first. Nehru forward policy started in Dec 1961 while China started aggressive patrolling in Oct and fresh incursions in Ladakh in Nov.

china was very much close to india but this stupid nehru policies and dalai lamas grand welcome changed the whole scenario. had nehru been bit more diplomatic and sensible , i think the dynamics of south east asia's politics and indian power in the subcontinent would have been different.

Cant agree more !

But it wasnt Nehru alone, he just got wrong in anticipation of chinese response also they were overconfident about their untrained & poorly equipped army after GOA's independence.

It was also due some leaders from China who made Indian PM feel backstabbed by infiltrating Aksai-Chin with out diplomatic talks or procedures.We know India would have never minded China to build roads to access Tibet if Chinese demand would came through right channels.

I recalled what Jinnah had said at Law College in Lahore when I had asked him what Pakistan's reaction would be if a third power were to attack India. He had said that his soldiers would fight alongside Indian soldiers. Ayub told foreign powers who wanted him to help India that the fact that Pakistan did not take advantage of India's vulnerability was a form of assistance and a sufficient gesture.

:hitwall:-
There wont be a next time-
Next time we will surely help our all weather friends-

But I still believe whenever need arises Pakistan will help his Big Brother instead of some foreign intruder.... After all India is Nanihaal of PaKistan.:police:.
After all what is Common in China and Pakistan nothing... Both are like North and South Pole..

That is our territory. We do NOT recognize lines drawn by the British colonialists.

Check official frontier map of China accepted by your government in 1954 during Panchsheel or Five Principle agreement, you will know the truth. I am on mobile so cant search & share the link to image right now.

Yeah, we know self-foot-shooting urge & suicidal symdrome that your country has but did you forget same all weather friends were hiding their face when you were getting b*tt-hurt in 1971.

But I still believe whenever need arises Pakistan will help his Big Brother instead of some foreign intruder.... After all India is Nanihaal of PaKistan.:police:.
After all what is Common in China and Pakistan nothing... Both are like North and South Pole..

So what? Do you throw away your friends just because you don't share things in common with them?

Anyway, China and Pakistan share many common interests and goals. Our geopolitics are far more aligned with each other than they are with India.

Mistake- The origins of your civilization is in Pakistan- Indus Valley- So atop these rhetorics- there was no india before 47-

And we have alot in common- and we are like nemesis?- So what difference does it make?-

So what? Do you throw away your friends just because you don't share things in common with them?

He is not talking about Mighty China he is talking about Great Pakistan, if you dont have sumthing common to them or dont agree with them in their interests you are zionist, threat to islam & blah blah ! :D

Yeah, we know self-foot-shooting urge & suicidal symdrome that your country has but did you forget same all weather friends were hiding their face when you were getting b*tt-hurt in 1971.

Maybe it was a payabck for 62- :coffee:-
It was a start- now we are all weather friends- the confindence is all time high on each other- Try and find out- :pop:-

Mistake- The origins of your civilization is in Pakistan- Indus Valley- So atop these rhetorics- there was no india before 47-

Come On JonAsad Bhai, there are several threads running on IVC dont bring it here !

Todays Pakistan and its regions are designed by British.

You accidently got the regions where remains of IVC is just like you got your freedom accidently due to efforts of indians.

1st of all =)) we were never same lol =)) were did zahid hamid come from my dear when in 1971 bangladesh was created ur Pm Sonia ghandii =)) said we took the revenge of 1000 years =)) persians and arabs dont say such things lol =)) cz mstly they were mughals and afghans who attacked and beaten hindu armies remember Sultan Mahmud ghaznavi who broke that stone and Ghauri mughals and u tell me to read history let me tell u 1 more thing =))) cz india is always at number game which country =)) invaded any other country with small numbers in every war and still is pakistan army grtly outnumbered but still every time they beat the **** out of indain army my fav line of 1999 war is dont remember the name indian captn when he said they were dying here like dogs even here lets forget all the thing india done u guys are so pathetic every time we take a good step u guys say their might be a reason pakistan is doing that and that were never and we will be never same
Local people of Indian subcontinent which these rulers attacked are same. Some are part of Pakistan, some are Indians, and it goes on. You say you ruled us at the same time you take credit for IVC......make up your mind....let me tell you that indian government is now too much occupied about China than Pakistan, we because they are the major threat, They are ahead of us in Economy, Space Program, Weapons, Strategic depth and what not. India already started its work in Afghanistan to keep you busy for next decade if the day requires so.

Don't bring Kargil, and i recommend you to search for Najam Sethi's explanation of kargil war, it will clear so many doubts of you.

Learn more kiddo, before taking credit of foreign powers of persians, afghans etc.

Anyway, China and Pakistan share many common interests and goals. Our geopolitics are far more aligned with each other than they are with India.

Don't need to be spokesman of Pakistan.. You have no common interests and goals except trying to use our brothers as proxy of your... Just try to take advantage (start hostility towards India) and Pakistan will show you your true worth....

And we have alot in common- and we are like nemesis?- So what difference does it make?-

Repeating BS does not make it true instead make u look idiotic.

Back
Top Bottom