What's new

Featured How Turkey became one of the world’s leading manufacturers of weapons systems

Getting access to western Tech because they joined NATO which bombing Muslims everywhere .

Is Egypt not killing Muslims? What is Saudi Arabia doing in Yemen? Do you think for a second before posting?

Countries do what is best for their interest. NATO is perfect for Turkey and a lot of people being salty about it shows that its a wise decision to be in NATO. Not only to be in NATO but to be one of the leading countries in the alliance.

Now your country (each of your flags) is buying equipment from the French, Brits and Americans - who are killing Muslims too. Correct me if i'm wrong.

At least we're getting better access, better prices and don't pay for protection (Saudis). I mean no offense, but your argument is weak.

What has changed since then? Has turkey become more independent? Is the current system, the current government more constant in its endeavors? Have we been able to eradicate the deep state?
Do we, therefore, have all these foreign policy problems and stones in our way?
As for the Deep State, it is now out of the tutelage under the Imperialists and catering for the Turkish national interests...

The presidential system has given rise to a strong and determined top political leadership....

The traitors' influence is getting diminished...

The common folks are demanding results, victories etc...

Is Egypt not killing Muslims? What is Saudi Arabia doing in Yemen? Do you think for a second before posting?

Countries do what is best for their interest. NATO is perfect for Turkey and a lot of people being salty about it shows that its a wise decision to be in NATO. Not only to be in NATO but to be one of the leading countries in the alliance.

Now your country (each of your flags) is buying equipment from the French, Brits and Americans - who are killing Muslims too. Correct me if i'm wrong.

At least we're getting better access, better prices and don't pay for protection (Saudis). I mean no offense, but your argument is weak.
this is someone who was already banned with an old account ... you can tell that very quickly ... be patient, he will also disappear, brother...

As for the Deep State, it is now out of the tutelage under the Imperialists and catering for the Turkish national interests...

The presidential system has given rise to a strong and determined top political leadership....

The traitors' influence is getting diminished...

The common folks are demanding results, victories etc...
I agree with you - I already sound like a broken record, but the current problems in Turkey do not result from the leadership of the country, but from Turkey's efforts - it tries to emancipate itself - and like pimps, who don't want to let go their whores, the lobbies try to keep turkey on a leash ...

Saudi actions in Yemen killed 97.000 children. Children alone in a couple of years, excluding adults. That's more than Israel killed during it's 75-year existence.
If this is true then damn on these saudi goats. Even asshead hasnt killed that many children's even though he killed many with chemical weapons

If this is true then damn on these saudi goats. Even asshead hasnt killed that many children's even though he killed many with chemical weapons

Nobody talks about Yemen because the Saudis have the Blessing from the US.

Prof. Dr. Nejmettin Erbakan, being a junior partner in the coalition government in the mid 70s, was instrumental in the establishment of ASELSAN..

Turgut Ozal, being the PM, initiated the local production of F16s. He supported and guided the establishment of the Bilkent University, where the R&D of III-V semiconductor devices (GaAs, GaN etc.) started after the top Turkish professors returned from the USA, Europe etc. Now, these devices are the fundamental building blocks of the high frequency and high power transceivers used in EW, AESA radars etc...

After the collapse of the USSR, President Ozal brought in a large number of ex Soviet professors, especially from the Muslim republics, to the Turkish Universities paying them world class wages. Their specialty was in the soviet era defense projects involving optoelectronics, electromagnetics etc...

President Demirel kept on supporting all these initiatives...

Bro, trust me just type in professor Antony Sutton on the web (western technology and soviet economic development by professor Antony Sutton) and yes USA did build up nazi german machine too.

Type major gracy jordan diary on YouTube he tells how he was involved in behind the scenes tech transfer, raw materials transfer, patent transfers, tesla anyone, type in Albert Kahn an industrialist architect that built huge plants in soviet russia.

In my opinion, Iran is true innovator under sanctions and learning on its own, with not much help or transfer. RESPECT TO IRAN.

Saudi actions in Yemen killed 97.000 children. Children alone in a couple of years, excluding adults. That's more than Israel killed during it's 75-year existence.

Saudis were put there by British Rothschild empire they are all kosher cousins what you expect.

You want me to respect Shias? Toba, Toba, Toba ...

Last time, you posted crying, that mods are going to ban you. Now again your ego has got the best of you. Control your ego otherwise perish like the Indus valley.

Turkey with Ukraine help could start producing it's own engines fast which are must for total independence.
I am an engineer and i dont know why it is so difficult for countries like Turkey to make their own engines?

I mean if we invest considerable time and efforts with bright students, we can start from re-engineering then move to newer designs

so some highlights

from 2002-2020 Turkish indigenous capability increased from 20% to over 65% and up to 90% in UAV sector

the R&D budget was $1.2 billion and 66 companies had total budget of $5.5 billion

this resulted in exports worth $2 billion per year

today that has increased 10-fold to over 600 companies with budget of over $60 billion

so in the next 20 years Turkish exports should be around $20 billion per year

I mean this will basically be the top spot next to US + Russia

Turkey has the chance to be a real global power and serious competition with likes of Boeing and Lockheed no joke I am serious

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom