What's new

I am not celebrating 14th August this year

@waz @Clutch
Liberty and freedom mean responsibility.
Are we, as a nation, ready to take the responsibility?
اگر پاکستان کے لوگ زمہ داری لینے والے ہوتے تو آج پاکستان کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا اور نہ کوئی قوم جو زمہ داریاں اٹھانے کے لئے تیار ہو کبھی غلام بنائی جاسکتی ہے۔
مسئلہ ہم خود ہیں اپنے لئے، کوئی اور نہیں۔

To be honest I drive on the road ---> I see Pakistani car with Flag for 14 Aug = I just flirt with other traffic but really there is nothing to celebrate to be honest.

The Generals are the biggest hurdle for the development of Pakistan as a functioning society and an economically stable nation. Unfortunately the millitery Generals keep playing the same old decade game of deploying corrupt political familiy mafias to suit their demands. When the needs of the Generals are fulfilled they dispose the political party at their will by any means necessary.

We got rid of British and Hindu rule, only to fall into the claws of Feudal thieves and robbers.
230 million people are cabbages . What a few thousand powerful elite want, happens.
This ain't freedom.
Did somebody asked, for all i care you can go suck IK's dick.

Thanks to Quaid E Azam for giving us Pakistan

Yes
After such sacrifice and such leadership Pakistan was made but now the leaders and people of Pakistan are not so great.

But, it will be wrong of us not to celebrate this wonderful day in the memory of those past brave Pakistanis who gave their life’s for our Pakistan to live . In their thousands

I’m honouring them thanks to them we are Muslims part of the Ummah

A day is celebrated when goals are met or objectives attained

Mohammad Ali Jinnah jo to Topi Penha Di , jao Balochistan , some where up in mountain
Why in middle of desert ?

Should have sent him to Swat Valley

Har Step per Choor baziari hai Bhaiya

TO ALL PAKISTANIS, IF YOU HAVE EVEN AN IOTA OF IMAAN LEFT IN YOU, COMMIT TO A TOTAL BOYCOTT OF THE GENERAL ELECTIONS AND STOP PAYING TAXES. AND WATCH HOW THESE KHABAS SQUIRM LIKE A BUNCH OF STAMPED DOWN SNAKES.

Sanga ye rora

Long time no see.

good. i support them in this. declaring 14th aug as a black day is simply being anti-state. burning the flag is being anti-state. it has got nothing to do with the army, but is showing pure hatred for pakistan.

How is declaring August 14th black day "anti-state"?

Black day means you are grieving and people are grieving due to the political and economic situation of the country.

So now PTI flag sellers are also being arrested and picked up. Never has this happened before and again underlines why there is no need to celebrate 14th August under unrelenting oppression.

I've seen videos of flags being seized even from the elderly.

The small d1ck syndrome of the NaPak Fauj is extreme:

Parasite Army is butthurt 😂

Back
Top Bottom