What's new

I am not celebrating 14th August this year

PTI fanboys (even though I support him myself) are gullible and naive, they just follow trends - its why I distanced myself when they kept asking their neighbours to rape them, one wanted to be bombed by Indians, other bombed by Afghans, other wanted to commit national suicide.
They are majorly cucks

I was wondering about your stance and admire you for your post despite your continuing support of Imran Khan.
Kudos.

PS. Not just 'bombed', the Cocaine Khan even used dropping Atomic bomb on Pakistan.

Here the Pakistani community normally goes to the embassy.

Everyone’s decided to be a no-show.

I was wondering about your stance and admire you for your post despite your continuing support of Imran Khan.
Kudos.

PS. Not just 'bombed', the Cocaine Khan even used dropping Atomic bomb on Pakistan.
Ultimately my support for Khan doesn't boil down to seeing him as some kind of messiah like the youthiyas do, I just see him as the least-worst alternative to the other options.

He is definitely not adequate.

BLACK DAY 🏴 🏴 🏴 🏴
1691947327547.png

14th august is not an army day. it was not instituted by the army, nor begun by the army, but by the civilians who formed this country. its still a national day. stop with this stupidity. and unlike what some members are saying, no, 14th august is not a black day.
Your establishment has turned it into one. Stop living in delusions. Even next 1971 taking place won't surprise me and this time people would support those who go for it. You have no idea how much hate people are showing towards establishment.

Me too.

August 14th is black day.
I haven't been celebrating the day for many years, but on what basis you call this a black day ?

This was the day millions migrated with dreams/hopes (including my Grand Parents) for an Islamic State -- People left behind their wealth , gave their lives , women raped killed.

This all didn't happened just to hear from some ultra nationalist calling it a black day.

Your establishment has turned it into one. Stop living in delusions. Even next 1971 taking place won't surprise me and this time people would support those who go for it. You have no idea how much hate people are showing towards establishment.
oh bas kar day bhai. kuchh aql ko haath ko maaro. aiwain bakwas naah kia karo.

thats the point establishment has got nothing to do with 14th august. its braindead idiots like you who are doing it.

I haven't been celebrating the day for many years, but on what basis you call this a black day ?

Because we haven't been given any "Azaadi"

We were never "Azaad" in the first place.

Cypher leak reveals it all.

This was the day millions migrated with dreams/hopes (including my Grand Parents) for an Islamic State -- People left behind their wealth , gave their lives , women raped killed.

May Allah (SWT) grant them Jannatul Firdaus 🤲❤️

View attachment 945720

1947 :: Division Of Books In Imperial Secretariat Library, Delhi , During Partition of India ( Photo - David Douglas Duncan

Does anyone find it crazy that despite Muslims being the victims of genocide and cleansing and having the most casualties, India has the high ground on partition narrative?

We should try to honor shaheeds of partition and make Dua for those who were killed in Punjab, Bengal, and Jammu.

Its atrocious Pakistan has never raised anything about the genocide in Jammu in 1947 on the media front.

Because we haven't been given any "Azaadi"

We were never "Azaad" in the first place.

Cypher leak reveals it all.

May Allah (SWT) grant them Jannatul Firdaus 🤲❤️
Ameen.
The sacrifice of millions will never go waste -- Our Azadi was due to struggle of people like Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Awaam -- Why call this day a black due to black doings of our ruling elite. -- Take out the black ruling elite!

I have always celebrated, rather remembered this day by imagining how millions including my Grand Parents ( my father , uncles being children) migrated facing all the hardships. ----- I have always found this disrespectful people doing halla gulla on roads.

Back
Top Bottom