What's new

I am Punjabi

<last post from previous page

This way the PPP would win everytime with its gestapo set amongst the rural districts of Sindh and Baluchistan.

This guy is not a Pakistani, nor an AFghani... He is a Bharati...pretending to be a Pakistani, otherwise he would not have confused the word Afghania with Pakhtoonkhwa. Afghania is a term that was used before partition, while the recent names put forword as alternatives to nwfp were Pakhtoonkhawa, pakhtoonistan, khyber, etc, and not AFghania.

It beggars believe that a pakistani or afghani is not aware of the nature of this debate, so he must be a Bharatia.

He is definitely a liar, because he gives his location and country flag as Pakistan, while sitting in good old Ireland?

Is that a pint of guiness I see next to that keyboard of yours?

Listen mate you keep telling your self am not pakistani.

I dont have to prove nothing to noone, however i will always highlight the the prejudice and corrupt mind of people of eastern pakistan.

You my friend are more baharti then me, thats your ancestral home, if it wasnt for us pushtoons and our conquering quests, you my friend will still be a dirty little indian singing hare krishna.

There are somehere pushtoons here showing patriotism and speaking against their blood, but what else would you have expected from people who have been brainwashed and corrupted by the punjabi virus.

Those here who show patriosm probably lib with butt sahibs in lahore and have never even seen sarhad.

Dude Punjabis don't sit and conspire to kill Pashtoons. We don't even have a Punjabi government in place, still the war is going on over in your areas right? You're speaking like an enemy of Pakistan, not an enemy of Punjab.

Pakistan is a country which has been led by Pashtoons before too. If you're against the Army, the first Military dictator of Pakistan was a Pashtoon, Ayub Khan, who is well respected by the Pakistani army.

True Pashtoons would aspire towards the economic, social and educational rise of their people and not aspire to see violence in Lahore.

Ayub khan was from hazara he was not a pushtoon, just because someone lives in sarhad does not make thenm pushtoon, if you care to do research then you will find most people of hazara and mansehra and no pushtoons by race.

Yes but I think our union would become more perfect if the system of using resources for the sake of economic development be passed onto the provinces, because when local resources do not benefit the local people first then it creates a system of frustration and exacerbation among the locals (case in point: Balochistan and Sindh)

And the whole system becomes even worse when you have a geography like pakistan's where provincial boundaries are perfectly divided into ethnic communities. This whole Punjab vs Balochistan/Sindh/NWFP has been created because of this sytem. Pakistan should be a DECENTRALISED country where the provinces are responsible for everything EXCEPT defence, curreny and foreign-policy.

Wherever you look at around the world resources are not spread among the general population, instead the first to benefit from them are locals. For example, here in Canada the oil and gas reserves are located in Alberta (Western Canada). Since the boom in oil prices starting in 2003, the Albertans have been the only ones in Canada that have benefited from the oil reserves (royalties, employment, infrastructure development).....

one word to describe epople with your mentality, uncle tom.

Ayub khan was from hazara he was not a pushtoon, just because someone lives in sarhad does not make thenm pushtoon, if you care to do research then you will find most people of hazara and mansehra and no pushtoons by race.
Ok first of all it makes no difference who his family was but just to clarify, Ayub Khan was of the Tareen tribe, born in NWFP too.

Tareen tribe is PASHTUN! It just belongs to an area of NWFP called Hazara.

He even won the elections against Fatima Jinnah. A good leader would be respected no matter where the leader hails from.

Also what about Khawaja Nazimuddi and Muhammad Ali Bogra, Bangalis?

Punjabi dominance is there because of their population, but you can't call this long march a Punjabi movement, its joined by Sindhis, Balochis and Pathans! Of course Islamabad is based within the boundaries of Punjab so naturally there is more show there.

I don't care if you're a Pakistani or not. People here are showing solidarity to one another, to you too, to your people and make note you're the one slapping away hands of friendship, not Punjabis.

If a provincial assembly session is held today to vote for the CM, the PML-Q forward block and the PML-N party would clinch the seats away again. PPP has given this BS excuse to buy sometime with this 2 months extension. They are going to try their best to bribe their way out of this problem in this time.

Similarly PPP has most seats in federation therefore Zardari has the constitutional right to select the CJ of Pakistan.

I don't think this long march is legal because we have a NA which should be above all institutions, that NA is also in PPPP control and if they don't think that Iftokhar Ch. should be the CJ then so be it.

NS is palying the same role whihc Mujeeb and ZAB played in 1971.

The only hope for me is that both NS and Zardari are kicked out as result of this bloody long march (short march thus far, Lahore to Isloo).

Similarly PPP has most seats in federation therefore Zardari has the constitutional right to select the CJ of Pakistan.

I don't think this long march is legal because we have a NA which should be above all institutions, that NA is also in PPPP control and if they don't think that Iftokhar Ch. should be the CJ then so be it.

NS is palying the same role whihc Mujeeb and ZAB played in 1971.

The only hope for me is that both NS and Zardari are kicked out as result of this bloody long march (short march thus far, Lahore to Isloo).

Although I feel you are missing the core of the problem because PPP was elected on the promise that they will bring back the deposed judges.

Listen mate you keep telling your self am not pakistani.

I dont have to prove nothing to noone, however i will always highlight the the prejudice and corrupt mind of people of eastern pakistan.

You my friend are more baharti then me, thats your ancestral home, if it wasnt for us pushtoons and our conquering quests, you my friend will still be a dirty little indian singing hare krishna.

There are somehere pushtoons here showing patriotism and speaking against their blood, but what else would you have expected from people who have been brainwashed and corrupted by the punjabi virus.

Those here who show patriosm probably lib with butt sahibs in lahore and have never even seen sarhad.

You're talking about prejudice and read what you have written about Punjabis in your last two sentences.

And Butt sahibs are not even Punjabis. Butt sahibs are those who left their Paradise on Earth so they can be part of Pakistan.

You dont know anything about Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Although I feel you are missing the core of the problem because PPP was elected on the promise that they will bring back the deposed judges.

and 90% of those deposed judges are already back ... why not talk about freeing judiciary instead of putting Ch. Iftijkhar back ...

When Ch. Iftikhar was CJ, judges were still accepting bribes, court clerks were still atking money for dates etc ... he became political otherwise he could have start putting his own house in order before going after other depts.

and 90% of those deposed judges are already back ... why not talk about freeing judiciary instead of putting Ch. Iftijkhar back ...

When Ch. Iftikhar was CJ, judges were still accepting bribes, court clerks were still atking money for dates etc ... he became political otherwise he could have start putting his own house in order before going after other depts.

Yet if you read the Charter of Democracy the judiciary is not restored to how it was on the 2nd of november 2007 in which case loads of judges need to be shown the door.

Yet if you read the Charter of Democracy the judiciary is not restored to how it was on the 2nd of november 2007 in which case loads of judges need to be shown the door.

right but CoD also have room to adjust per the situation on hand ... also Constitution of Pakistan has precedence over CoD which gives the President to decide on CJ ...

boss this is dirty politics played between two dirty politicians (Zardari and NS) ...

Well it is time to take sides and I think that NS is a better option.

I hope you are right but NS' history is not any better than Zardari's ...

If CJ is restored then there is a 50% chance for NS to become the President of Pakistan and 50% chance of a rude awakening ...

Back
Top Bottom