What's new

I just got a job offer from Pakistan!

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
My parents just sold off our house in VA, & are planning to move back to our small house in Islamabad in January. I was about to start working on my new job in Boston from this Monday on a 1 year contract. But now I have received a great offer from a very big multinational company, & they are offering me a great job & a great package, as a full-time employee. They want me to start in the second week in January. I am going to quit this job in Boston, & take the job in Pakistan. I had been living in America since the last 9.5 years, I have been visiting Pakistan almost every summer, but this time, I'll be working there. I'll have to adjust to the local conditions there, & I have no doubt in my mind that I can, & will. It is the end of the road for me in America, for at least the next few years. I did (one year of) Middle school, high school, college, grad school & 2 years of work/job in America (co-op). I've had a great time here. But I cannot wait to go to Pakistan & start working there, never been more excited. A touch sad leaving New York city, yes, but I can come visit this country if I need a vacation.

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it. I might need some advice for accommodation & other details, but I'll be PMing for that, won't talk about that here.

Welcome back to the Motherland bro - you'll be fine, because of your visits every summer - All the best bro.

im nt a physician but still i wont recommed pakistan till situation gets better

My parents just sold our house in VA, & are planning to move back to our small house in Islamabad in January. I was about to start working on my new job in Boston from this Monday on a 1 year contract. But now I have received a great offer from a very big multinational company in the world, & they are offering me a great job & a great package, as a full-time employee. They want me to start in the second week in January. I am going to quit this job in Boston, & take the job in Pakistan. I have been living in America for 9.5 years, I have been visiting Pakistan almost every summer, but this time, I'll be working there. I'll have to adjust to the local conditions there, & I have no doubt in my mind that I can. It is the end of the road for me in America, for at least the next few years. I did my Middle school, high school, college, grad school & 2 years of job in America. I've had a great time here. But I cannot wait to go to Pakistan & start working there, never been more excited. A touch sad leaving New York city, yes, but I can come visit this country if I need a break/vacation.

Good Luck! get ready for the 'free for all' which goes on here but we Pakistanis love it!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom