What's new

I just got a job offer from Pakistan!

Bilal bhai Welcome Home . Apnay watan jaisa koi r nai r apni dharti say zaida hamain kuch payara nai.

My parents just sold off our house in VA, & are planning to move back to our small house in Islamabad in January. I was about to start working on my new job in Boston from this Monday on a 1 year contract. But now I have received a great offer from a very big multinational company, & they are offering me a great job & a great package, as a full-time employee. They want me to start in the second week in January. I am going to quit this job in Boston, & take the job in Pakistan. I had been living in America since the last 9.5 years, I have been visiting Pakistan almost every summer, but this time, I'll be working there. I'll have to adjust to the local conditions there, & I have no doubt in my mind that I can, & will. It is the end of the road for me in America, for at least the next few years. I did (one year of) Middle school, high school, college, grad school & 2 years of work/job in America (co-op). I've had a great time here. But I cannot wait to go to Pakistan & start working there, never been more excited. A touch sad leaving New York city, yes, but I can come visit this country if I need a vacation.

awww congrats... wish you all the best :tup:

Congrag Bilal-
Hope every one have an opportunity to work and have a decent living in Pakistan-
No one wants to stay away from his country forever-
Hope the situation- and economy gets better- and we go back to where we belong-

Have a bright and prosperous future there-
Long Live my country Pakistan-

to all the haters fcuk u :D-
barray shugli ho gaye o:P

Congrats Bilal, very glad to hear that... wish you best of luck in your life and job and hope you have a great stay in your home country Pakistan. Congrats once again

Please check your fb inbox :)

Congratz Bilal. Best of luck to you. Do tell me if you visit Karachi. We can have some meeting of members from Karachi. :)

Wish you the best! And unless you buy an Generator; it may take a while to get used to load-shedding. And since you'll be going to the United States every summer, you'll end up just fine. And one more thing, welcome back!

Peace.

Congrats mate!!! I used to live in Islamabad and worked for a good reputable company there, I hope you gonna like that. By the way which company you are going to join, mostly the oil marketing companies have there liasons offices in Islamabad.

Congratz Bilal. Best of luck to you. Do tell me if you visit Karachi. We can have some meeting of members from Karachi. :)

Yes, most definitely. I have my whole family (relatives) in Karachi, so I'll definitely be dropping by there some time.

I will be living in Pakistan for at least the next few years working at my job, it's all about where the work takes me to be honest.
Congrats Bilal Bhai....:)
But what Multinational is that???.....Is that US based multinational??? Arabic based or German based???

Wish you the best! And unless you buy an Generator; it may take a while to get used to load-shedding. And since you'll be going to the United States every summer, you'll end up just fine. And one more thing, welcome back!

Peace.
Yes! bilal Bhai this Electricity load shedding/business gonna make U crazy here but anywayz thats part of life here now to enjoy it too.....:D

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

It's Novartis International AG. Swiss based.
Oh Excellent Bilal Bhai ...I hope U gonna have excellent environment at ure work....Swiss based companies are pretty cool....:)

Yes! bilal Bhai this Electricity load shedding/business gonna make U crazy here but anywayz thats part of life here now to enjoy it too.....:D

There are pros & cons for everything. I try to look at the positives more than the negatives. I have been living independently from family from the past almost 7 years now, & it is great to be close distance wise to them again.

There are pros & cons for everything. I try to look at the positives more than the negatives. I have been living independently from family from the past almost 7 years now, & it is great to be close distance wise to them again.
Oh Bilal Bhai U gonna get used to it...Yeah just buy a quiet generator...so that U can sleep well at night and then everything will be fine here just as US...don't worry.....U'll enjoy here....:)

Congratulations. I'll also be going back to my homeland once I finish some stuff here. Islamabad seems like the best place to settle in especially for overseas Pakistanis.

Don't forget to pay taxes in Pakistan. Our homeland needs more of our help than Amreeka does.

Congratz Bro, no matter what difference exist between us, Its always good to hear a fellow south Asian going back to his homeland. Enjoy it, there is nothing in the world that beats your own country :)

I don't think there will be much problems as some members are claiming, for loadshedding you need a generator & every thing will be fine, & for theives you just need to control the showoff habit if you have(i never had problem of mobile snatching etc though i got one expensive cell phone). All the best, have a nice & safe journey & living.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom