What's new

I salute brother Ghazi52

Part of the reason the first wave of Indians joined up in 2009 (there were smatterings in dribs n drabs, though some big names like late Tiki sir before) was not to fight. But to get a real glimpse into Pakistan. And know real Pakistanis.

That was the forum era and I don't think we had tweeter and instashinsta.

I've loved @ghazi52 's threads. And marveled at the fact that this was a mirror land of ours and yet so far ...

I've biked in Punjab and Rajasthan and the mountains. There is zero difference.

Maybe you could say partition happened with meat on one side and veggies on the other. Literally.

Thanks for your shares buddy. Keep them coming.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
@ghazi52

I'd like to take this opportunity to salute and commend brother @ghazi52 for all the excellent work he does in promoting Pakistan and showing Pakistan in a positive light. You NEVER EVER troll or engage in ANY sort of meaningless conjectures whatsoever and you go above and beyond in doing an EXCELLENT job for both PDF and Pakistan.

:pakistan:

:cheers:

For brother @ghazi52 The famous aik :kiss3: idher, aik :kiss3: udher ...

@ghazi52

I'd like to take this opportunity to salute and commend brother @ghazi52 for all the excellent work he does in promoting Pakistan and showing Pakistan in a positive light. You NEVER EVER troll or engage in ANY sort of meaningless conjectures whatsoever and you go above and beyond in doing an EXCELLENT job for both PDF and Pakistan.

:pakistan:

:cheers:
Now will you salute this below post by your favourite member?

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan should be renamed The Jurassic Republic of Pakistan

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan should be renamed The Jurassic Republic of Pakistan
By Justice Markandey Katju

The misdeeds of the rulers of Pakistan are accurately described in this poem :
Zameen bech daali zaman bech daala Lahu bech daala badan bech daala Kiya mere gulshan ki har shay ka sauda Shajar bech daala chaman bech daala Kiye the naukri-o-makaanon ke vaade Meri jaan-e-madfan kafan bech daala Main roti-o-kapdon mein uljha raha Ek nashai ne mera watan bech daala
Details are given in the links below :
Pakistan’s Never-Ending Cycle of Religious Barbarity Continues Upsurge In Forced Conversion Nankana Lynching Is Plain Viciousness And Barbarism.
Where Is Pakistan Headed? Enough Is Enough:
Pakistani Females Deserve To Live – And Die – Peacefully Women’s Safety Is No Longer A Walk In The Park In Pakistan Suicide Rate Increasing
In Pakistan Freedom of Speech Under Siege In Pakistan
The misdeeds of the rulers of Pakistan who looted the country for decades, has left the country bankrupt, majority of people destitute, hungry, unemployed, etc and with skyrocketing prices of essential commodities.
This prompted the great Urdu poet Habib Jalib to write this poem about them.
Habib Jalib Poetry – Hukmaraan Ho Gaye Kamine Log

Last edited:
Now will salute this below post by your favourite member?
for this post @ghazi52 not only deserve 500000 salutes and also 110 cannon fire honor too

MenacingPeacefulEnglishsetter-max-1mb.gif

Par PAKISTANFOREVER kaha mar gaya? Ab mooh chhupa raha hai. Dekhte hai ab uski kya raai hai ghazi ke barey mein.
mery raay ko sary forum ki raay smajh lo siway 10 haramkhor patwariyoo ke

Back
Top Bottom