What's new

I seriously need a rishta .....

Ra's al Ghul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
since i have eaten my ego, i want to offer my rishta to any widowed, separated, divorced, annulled , girl or woman from Pakistan or abroad, who wants to get marry . i am willing to move abroad with her or if she lives in Pakistan i am ready to be ghar damad. i have no demand of jahez.

if she is 1/2 year older thn me than i have no issue. i am 36. slim or fat, doesnt matter. if she has some medical issues we can discuss that with both families. i am a one woman's man . i am not a rich person, so she must be RICH . thats all .

i hope PDF brothers take me seriously, and look for my rishta in thre friends, nieghbours circles. my NADRA record is clean. anyone can verify it after approaching me.

i hope brothers will help each other in these severe times.
i hope respectable mods understand this.

thanks.

since i have eaten my ego, i want to offer my rishta to any widowed, separated, divorced, annulled , girl or woman from Pakistan or abroad, who wants to get marry . i am willing to move abroad with her or if she lives in Pakistan i am ready to be ghar damad. i have no demand of jahez.

if she is 1/2 year older thn me than i have no issue. i am 36. slim or fat, doesnt matter. if she has some medical issues we can discuss that with both families. i am a one woman's man . i am not a rich person, so she must be RICH . thats all .

i hope PDF brothers take me seriously, and look for my rishta in thre friends, nieghbours circles. my NADRA record is clean. anyone can verify it after approaching me.

thanks.
Sir, I am obligated to tell you that this is a defence affairs forum.

Sir, I am obligated to tell you that this is a defence affairs forum.

no sir, i know this is defence forum. but i can find dozens of thread in PDF which has nothing to do with defence related issues.

if brothers dont help each other in need thn whos going to help ?

Nibba is this you?

no bro, i am a Pakistani. my body built is twice what he has . Lol

thanks.
Are you no longer gae

thanks.
Dear,

Why not create a profile on a wedding portal and see how it goes?

You can mention that a well-settled woman suits you.

thanks.
Have you ever approached others for a rishta before?

Has anyone ever approached you for a rishta?

What is your economic status?

Do you own a house or do you rent?

Do you have a car or a bike?

Do you pray regularly?

Do you have any siblings? Are they married?

Are your parents alive?

Brother with all due respect are you trolling or being serious?

Dear,

Why not create a profile on a wedding portal and see how it goes?

You can mention that a well-settled woman suits you.
thanks sir, i have created my profile in few other wedding sites as well but had no luck.
, but i will definitely look into it.
thanks again.

Brother with all due respect are you trolling or being serious?
unfortunately, i am serious. i have membership of this forum since 2016, if i remember correctly. i never posted my personal issue here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom