What's new

IAF deploys fighters near Pak border

Old news and as usual Indian and pakistani members fighting again, cause they got an excuse..I am sure if this is posted again after 12 hours in another thread, we will see another Indo_pak bashing..lol..grow up guys ..

IAF is just plaicng the aircrafts as they are meant to be deployed there...infact I can see more deployment of aircrafts in the borders as we will be getting new aircrafts in a large no. very soon.

how old is this article i read a same one atleast 3-4 months back another thread which was eventually locked?

frankly a bit kidish response from across the border
i mean these air bases used to operate mig 23 and mig 21 aircrafts , which are either being retired or are already retired
Iaf is not going to keep such a strategic airbase without any fighers
i am pretty sure u guys made all this hue and cry when mig 21 were deployed in 1970 , and u guys will again make all sort of noises when su47 pakfa is deployed as replacement for then retiring mig29 come 2025 , and some bozo will post an article on this forum stating how paf will wipe out these jets with its low end jf17 and f16( these being the low tech fighters with paf in 2025 , in the same way that mirage 2000 and mig29smt will become low end for iaf in 2022)
PS- J10B , J11B and J14(JXX) will form the highend of paf in 2025, same as MMRCA winner and Su47pakfa will form the high end of iaf in 2025

I simply donot understand, why you guys are crying so much when IAF is deploying their potent fighters on western borders. China did not raised any concerns when IAF was deploying Sukhois in North East air bases. Why Pak is having problem when IAF is deploying same jets on Western front?

Where else these jets will be deployed?? Its Indian armed forces's wish to place the potent fighter in correct place and these Hi-End fighters are meant for such roles only so that no one dare to see towards our country.
I donot know what will be their reaction when IAF will be deploying MRCA winner jet and PakFa in same bases in next 8-10 yrs ??

I simply donot understand, why you guys are crying so much when IAF is deploying their potent fighters on western borders. China did not raised any concerns when IAF was deploying Sukhois in North East air bases. Why Pak is having problem when IAF is deploying same jets on Western front?

Where else these jets will be deployed?? Its Indian armed forces's wish to place the potent fighter in correct place and these Hi-End fighters are meant for such roles only so that no one dare to see towards our country.
I donot know what will be their reaction when IAF will be deploying MRCA winner jet and PakFa in same bases in next 8-10 yrs ??

No one is crying if you want to see real crying go to BR and you will see what crying is. with articles stating that Pakistan should be stopped the sale of F-16s!!! & F-16s to TSP will destroy the peace of SOUTH ASIA :eek: no problem place them close to our border we are more than happy to have them close to us!

every airforce has a plan a squadron of SU-30s will change nothing!

so indians can keep crying after all they are the BEST when it comes to drama & crying! :pop:

how old is this article i read a same one atleast 3-4 months back another thread which was eventually locked?

Exactly and still people don't understand that the aim behind it, is to have easier logistics, because all Mig 29 squads are posted now at the western borders and because these Migs are the first line of DEFENSE, not offense! They have a short reaction time when enemy, or unknown aircrafts will be detected, so will send out for interception at first too. The MKI will not be used in that role, but for long range and endurance patrol missions alongside the border, so at the end this is nothing new, or special at all. Just a normal part of the modernisation and restructuring of the fleet.

Hi,

First of all there are no F 16's deployed near the border with india---F 16.

Secondly---placing the su 30 in kashmir and mig 29's at adampur, the IAF has made the job easy for the pak air force---inadvertantly these bases are within the range of of glide bombs like the H 4 and also at within easy strike distance by the F 7 pg's and mirage strike aircraft.---the writer of the artciles styated that.

The kashmir base whwere the su 30 are posted---I believe it is a total blunder by the iaf---the time that it would take for the paf to complete the mission and wipe out the base---su 30 engines would not have spooled up to full power.

On the other hand---it also gives instant strike capability to the iaf as well---it is also a great temptation for a pre-emptive strike by the pak air force on those bases---. A successful raid taking out most of te sqdrns would completely demoralize the iaf---.

I don't know if the adampur air base is within range of MRL's systems. Iaf would have been in a better position if it was at least 200 miles inside its borders. Within 50 miles---it is open season.

My cruise Missiles are getting bored too:D

Since the advent of War Criminal Bush India has been promoted as a strategic ally thus all informal embargoes on India had been lifted. Since 2001, therefore India has been able to modernise its Mirage 2000 fleet and able to procure all hi-tech weaponry from mainly the US, Sionist and EU. Besides it is receiving training by the US (Red flag) and EU (Nato). As India is being given more opportunity to procure Weapons of Mass Destruction from the West, it will exercise stronger military pressure on Pakistan by threstening to invade or to bomb specific Pakistanese military targets. However any such move would be effectively counteracedt by the Pak and the US would pay the full price of having promoted India as a startegic ally and enable the latter to purchase all weapons of Mass Destruction it finds in the world weapons market.:china::pakistan:

Since the advent of War Criminal Bush India has been promoted as a strategic ally thus all informal embargoes on India had been lifted. Since 2001, therefore India has been able to modernise its Mirage 2000 fleet and able to procure all hi-tech weaponry from mainly the US, Sionist and EU. Besides it is receiving training by the US (Red flag) and EU (Nato). As India is being given more opportunity to procure Weapons of Mass Destruction from the West, it will exercise stronger military pressure on Pakistan by threstening to invade or to bomb specific Pakistanese military targets. However any such move would be effectively counteracedt by the Pak and the US would pay the full price of having promoted India as a startegic ally and enable the latter to purchase all weapons of Mass Destruction it finds in the world weapons market.:china::pakistan:

?????????

what's the meaning your rant, kid??

Back
Top Bottom