What's new

IAF plans to hit targets in 24 hours

OK SLUGGER care to explain how flying our jet's gonna hurt are economy???

It does not serve India if you realise that your country has prepared for the wrong kind of war, for which I am extremely thankful .your reaction only works to India's advantage

The aim is not to pressure Pakistan, but to Bleed Pakistan - making Pakistan spend too much money in imports and heightened military activity and not recieving a comparable amount through export

Sorry to cut on your happiness and thankfulness, but your whole premise and research is set on the wrong footings…

Moving two squadrons at forward location will not deplete the resources of PAF or Pakistan….Its not an inter-continental deployment in some other country where they have to erect and build the infrastructure from the scratch….Two squadrons are at the own established bases and conducting flights that are otherwise also flown everyday….

Fighter squadrons fly number of sorties everyday and that’s exactly what they are doing now…Rest of the PAF is on enhanced alert at their parent bases and conducting usual training missions……..So don’t worry about our reaction and depletion of resources...:enjoy:

I'm studying for my MBA in business and honestly after reading those Indian post's about Pakistan depleting its resources, and FDI and all investments, I can't stop laughing. I can honestly say you Indians after loosing your Indian Defense Forum are so full of ****, and its head throbbing, throwing random articles to create your own point, and derailing the topic.

As X_Man has pointed out PAF has been flying sorties before this event has taken place. I believe you guys need to jog your minds a little and start thinking outside the box instead of acting like fools embarrassing yourselves.

Even in 2002 when Indians mobilized their military you guys lost much more in-terms of resources and a few dozen soldiers in mis-haps with trucks being blown left to right, while Pakistan in its mobilization didn't suffer any resources or human casualties. If you want proof of this I suggest you go read Bahrat-Raskak.com (unless that is also taken down), and look up articles in India's deployment.

@m15t3r7
I refuse to respond to your query. I take the effort to show you the relevant links. Write detailed description explaining things to you and all you did was reply with one measly sentence

Moving two squadrons at forward location will not deplete the resources of PAF or Pakistan….Its not an inter-continental deployment in some other country where they have to erect and build the infrastructure from the scratch….Two squadrons are at the own established bases and conducting flights that are otherwise also flown everyday….

Fighter squadrons fly number of sorties everyday and that’s exactly what they are doing now…Rest of the PAF is on enhanced alert at their parent bases and conducting usual (Slugger:it is soo not usual) training missions……..So don’t worry about our reaction and depletion of resources...:enjoy:

Had things been routine then the Air force would not have been performing CAP over your cities and also been on continious air patrols around your borders. Do the Maths yourself and tell yourself about the increase in cost - fuel, aircraft upkeep, logistics, inventory, emergency purchase [though the purchase things might be applicable only to India - you seem to get everything for free]. They are all costing money.
Somebody who is more aware about the preparation and cost associated with heightened state of alert would concur with me.

Your Senators were planning to call for re-deploying the troops to our Western border.

A deployment of troops in Heightened readiness on our Western border will earn you no money at all. It will only hurt your exchequer even more

As a precurser to the possible redeployment

Pak deploying more troops along border
Pak increase troops movement on Rajasthan border
Unusual border activity by Pak army

Also as I had clearly mentioned India's Bleed Pakistan campaign would be sustained by India for the next 2-3 month. Now consider India first making strong statements, followed by immediate statement saying No-War

So then Pakistan is not able to trust India and makes the PAF flying CAP for the next two months and its army in heightened state of readiness for possible war with India. not only does it cost you immense money [applicable for India] to remain in this state, but being in a state of battle-readiness also reduces the life span of the military hardware.

Again your country has to go into emergency purchase paying premium price for it [if at all you pay] [also applicable to India, but India's Economice condition is far better than that of Pakistan - such state of battle-readiness cost will be borne by our excehequer without much difficulty]

So now do the maths and tell yourself of the cost of just being in a state of battle-readiness and no war for the next 2-3 months

Peace would hurt Pakistan more than War

I would refrain from trying to explain India's Bleed Pakistan campaign any further, least you start looking at it the way it is - not to India's advantage

You also might want to send your Subs for patrol in the Arabian Sea - it will not cost you any money i guess

Lol, this is becoming a joke. "Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you". Slugger that describes you, without a shed of doubt, you truly are an idiot slugger.

But continue with your charade if it makes you feel any better.

I only have one thing to say put up or shut up and if this is how your country feels then attack and see what happens

Had things been routine then the Air force would not have been performing CAP over your cities and also been on continious air patrols around your borders. Do the Maths yourself and tell yourself about the increase in cost - fuel, aircraft upkeep, logistics, inventory, emergency purchase [though the purchase things might be applicable only to India - you seem to get everything for free]. They are all costing money.
Somebody who is more aware about the preparation and cost associated with heightened state of alert would concur with me.

I understand that’s why I am not concurring with you….:disagree: Let me explain this further in plain language as you seem to be not getting it…:enjoy:

Every squadron gets a monthly flying task. Lets assume that squadron No.XYZ has to fly 300 hours in a month…During heightened alert, the squadrons XYZ doesn’t flying usual training missions but CAPs only for 300 hours: the number of hours that they would have otherwise flown anyways….So NO EXTRA cost is incurred during the CAPs….hope you get it now…

During peacetime squadrons are deployed at other bases for exercises, dissimilar air combats, night training, surface attack camps etc etc…Squadrons are always moving somewhere and its quite normal…Ever heard about Hi Mark exercises where whole airforce is moved around…Its usual practice and that’s one trait of the Airpower : Easy mobility…:tup:

Now PAF has moved ONLY two squadrons and you have comeup with this silly doomsday bleeding scenario …..Nothing is bleeding ….FYI we are OK….Please stop worrying about us any further…:smokin:

Bilsher -I will answer your question after you:

1. Stop foaming at the mouth.
2. Answer MY original question " What are you doing in Wembly, UK since you hate the west sooo much"?

Any other response to your rant is pointless..

What you mean stop foaming at the mouth ? there was no foaming don't try to run away from what i asked you FIRST !.

I will not answer your question first..since it was ME who asked you some questions FIRST..so do something honourable yank i know you americans have no self respect or any dignity but atleast you can try to be an exception.

As if the Politicians were not doing enough to up the ante on this rhetoric on war between the Indian and Pakistan, now the common people like all of us are also perpetuating the same rhetoric.

Isn't it time, that atleast the people of both countries understood that, just as our histories are entwined together, so are our futures. A 'weak' Pakistan is NOT in the interest of India. WAR is NEVER a solution to ANY problem.

As a patriotic Indian, YES, I am deeply incensed by the events in Mumbai, as I was with the attack on Indian Parliament. And, I would like BOTH the Govt (of India and Pakistan) to do something about it.

I have had occasion to interact with people from Pakistan, and, just as I am proud of MY Country, I have found them to be proud of theirs. But, what is wrong in that. I appreciate that. Atleast in my people-to-people contact, I do believe, we all agree that we need to get together to put pressure on OUR respective politicians to sort out these 'self created' issues.

Rest assured all of you. There will be NO WAR between Indian and Pakistan.

The people of both countries DO NOT WANT that. Even if, due to the present frenzy whipped up by our respective politicians and our media, we do think, it is the only solution.

Isn't it time, that atleast the people of both countries understood that, just as our histories are entwined together, so are our futures. A 'weak' Pakistan is NOT in the interest of India. WAR is NEVER a solution to ANY problem.

It has been some time before i heard this one again. Who do you think you are kidding too? Do you think Pakistanis are a bunch of fools, they dont realize what exactly does India mean when it talks about a stable Pakistan. Seriously go get a life dude.

As if the Politicians were not doing enough to up the ante on this rhetoric on war between the Indian and Pakistan, now the common people like all of us are also perpetuating the same rhetoric.

As a patriotic Indian, YES, I am deeply incensed by the events in Mumbai, as I was with the attack on Indian Parliament. And, I would like BOTH the Govt (of India and Pakistan) to do something about it.

I have had occasion to interact with people from Pakistan, and, just as I am proud of MY Country, I have found them to be proud of theirs. But, what is wrong in that. I appreciate that. Atleast in my people-to-people contact, I do believe, we all agree that we need to get together to put pressure on OUR respective politicians to sort out these 'self created' issues.

Rest assured all of you. There will be NO WAR between Indian and Pakistan.

The people of both countries DO NOT WANT that. Even if, due to the present frenzy whipped up by our respective politicians and our media, we do think, it is the only solution.

What's the matter? Feeling insecure already? Seriously, enough with the Hippie-peace bullsh!t. We've had quite enough of that already from your people. When we were receiving our dead from the samjhota express, your Hindu nationalists were out on the street, overwhelmed with joy. Did you hear about any Pakistani who actually PRAISED the mumbai attacks?

Naturally, we're a peaceful nation. It's hard for you to believe that because your Media is tasteless just as much as the food you people eat. The current war-hysteria in your country is being pumped up for a reason. But here's an aspect worth mentioning ...

"The Pakistani armed forces are the largest contributors to United Nations peacekeeping efforts, with more than 10,000 personnel deployed in 2007."

"Till date more than 50,000 officers and men of Pakistan Army have rendered services in 38 different missions around the world."

furthermore, our ENTIRE nuclear and missile programme wasn't moulded into perfection because our neighbours were going crazy with love for Pakistan and it's Iconic achievements. It was solely developed so that we can defend ourselves from the venomous python that has been sitting by our side this entire time, waiting for the perfect strike.

Grow the **** up please. The last thing we want here, is another Indian disguised as John Lennon.

Last edited:
Dear Icecold and Berzerk.

I am so SORRY, I have failed yet again.
But I am entitled to my opinions just as you are. So, you carry on with what YOU do best, and I will do, what I do best.

For Berzerk only: I like your quote though, "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it".

Pakistan is not going to bleed because of few additional airforce fighters patrolling. Remember whatever the situation may be fighters do fly and carry out different missions assigned. So fueld is going to be burnt regardless of the situation.

What about your airforce aren't they burning fuel infact a lot more than ours. An Su-30 or a Mig-29 burns a lot more fuel than a F-16 or Mirage.

Lets wait and see who runs out of fuel first.

Back
Top Bottom