What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

its big deal that 80% of the pakistani have made their status on facebook "india looses" or related to that...because the live and will die thinking about india...thats y they are such an underdeveloped country, because they dont think anything else rather than "how can we beat this time india in match

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why u created another account after reading my post..???:azn:

I am suprised to see some childish comments from my fellow forum members, be it a Pakistani or Indian. We should'nt be overjoyed if India lost and we managed to reach the smiefinal. Tell me guys honestly do you think we actually deserve to reach the semifanls, ofcoure IMHO offcousrse not, but still 2 more games to go and we never know whats gonna happen next.

I think we should come out now from this India obsession, whatever happened to them yesterday can happen to us tomorrow.

Lets hope and pray with almighty that we perform better in the crunch match.

The problem I see with the Indian team is too much reliance on Harbajhan when it comes to bowling and most of the ocassions he was short of any support from the other Indian bowlers. Indian batting was always been their strong point.

They need to improve their bowling and give chances to the ones who deserve. My two pennys.:coffee:

My New AVATAR is Dedicated to PAKISTANI CRICKET TEAM...

INSHAALLAH PAKISTAN WILL WIN T20 WORLD CUP 2010.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
tomorrow it will be decided if an asian teams gonna reach the finals or not..

My New AVATAR is Dedicated to PAKISTANI CRICKET TEAM...

INSHAALLAH PAKISTAN WILL WIN T20 WORLD CUP 2010.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

You are a strong predictator. Throughout the thread specially in Pak VS South Africa.

Inshaw Allah.......we hope to win the T20 WC :pakistan:

I remember somewhere in this thread, when England Defeated Pakistan in 1st match of super 8, some indians where saying here:

"We are happy that we won't have to face Pakistan in Semi-Finals."

Pity shame, how confident, infact how proud they were at their team that they'll be in semi-finals for sure. Some bunch IPL kids can't win World Cup for you guyz. :bunny:

:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom