What's new

Imran Khan (ইমরান খান) talking about Bangladesh

OFC i do but Quran is above all its constitution of Muslims.

consensus through mutual understanding of the written word deriving laws from it?

yeah thats Pakistani constitution. improvements are always there as per potential.

you can accept the constitution of Pakistan
No, BD should accept Taliban Ideology, instead. Pakistan Constitution is too weak, it does not openly support bombing the mosques and killing the Muslims. Taliban ideology does support. But, which country is supporting the Taliban?

No, BD should accept Taliban Ideology, instead. Pakistan Constitution is too weak, it does not openly support bombing the mosques and killing the Muslims. Taliban ideology does support. But, which country is supporting the Taliban?

Its a yes or no question mr jaffar blues

Its a yes or no question mr jaffar blues
BD needs to adopt a strictly pure secular Constitution. Pakistan was created as a nation where the majority of the population would be Muslims and not meant for Hindu-bashing. So, BD is following this thinking in a sense. On the contrary, current Pakistan is following a Constitution that gladdens the lunatic Taliban and its fanatic activities. So, the Pakistan Constitution indirectly fanning the Taliban.

By the way, where the Taliban gets its huge money and weapons. Am I wrong to say it is indirectly from the Pakistani military generals? Revise your Talibanic Constitution and the Taliban disease will go away. Let people have freedom of thoughts. Now it is completely curbed that satisfies the interest of the Mullahs.

BD needs to adopt a strictly pure secular Constitution. Pakistan was created as a nation where the majority of the population would be Muslims and not meant for Hindu-bashing. So, BD is following this thinking in a sense. On the contrary, current Pakistan is following a Constitution that gladdens the lunatic Taliban and its fanatic activities. So, the Pakistan Constitution indirectly fanning the Taliban.

By the way, where the Taliban gets its huge money and weapons. Am I wrong to say it is indirectly from the Pakistani military generals? Revise your Talibanic Constitution and the Taliban disease will go away. Let people have freedom of thoughts. Now it is completely curbed that satisfies the interest of the Mullahs.

I dont care for your khawarij mentality

Back
Top Bottom