What's new

Imran Khan's message to Lahore - 21st April Jalsa

IMG-20220421-WA0036.jpg

Anyone in lahore? Hows the crowd exactly? Some ppl saying peshawar jalsa was the biggest
Lahore looks bigger than Karachi, and Karachi was bigger than Peshawar.

It has gotten progressively bigger. There is definitely momentum. Now we have to see how IK maintains this momentum, and what will be his next moves.

@ziaulislam I hope you are impressed by Zinda Dilan e Lahore today

Crowed was huge.
Impressed especially factoring in the govt hurdles..though i would say it wasnt jam packed

Now its upto PTI to assemble its workers for voting..it has enough time ..can it convert the 18-35yrs old voters into votes or not is the real question

Had ho gayi! In ko sharam bhi nahi aati. They act like mafia dons, and make no effort to hide it. And yet they have so many supporters. Are they all blind?
When society accepts crime..it has no right to live
However. This isnt new..its been the case since 1990s

Lahore jalsa is massive no doubt bigger than Karachi and Lahore
It looked smaller then karachi..may be i am wrong
But alot of workers came from peshawar & kpk as well
But impressive show never the less

Established is currently ... Sorting out difference between Saazish and Madakhlat.....

Message is given loud and clear.

Free and Fair Elections must take place ASAP. I guess this was the last warning.

--

May Allah help us get rid of traitors among us, ameen.

Impressed especially factoring in the govt hurdles..though i would say it wasnt jam packed

Now its upto PTI to assemble its workers for voting..it has enough time ..can it convert the 18-35yrs old voters into votes or not is the real question
I don't know what you mean by it wasn't jam packed. This must be the biggest political rally in the country's history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom