What's new

India - Another person murdered by dogs

what you going to use to pay your comrades.

"From each according to capacity, to each according to need".

When money is abolished all the means of production will be made efficient to deliver every material necessity and occasional material indulgence to anyone without any payment or tax in return. Every citizen will contribute to society and will get everything for free in return.

"From each according to capacity, to each according to need".

When money is abolished all the means of production will be made efficient to deliver every material necessity and occasional material indulgence to anyone without any payment or tax in return. Every citizen will contribute to society and will get everything for free in return.

wat bout those that are ill or disabled. personally i hate public transports i need to own too so i want my own car. no money trade will be difficult.

wat bout those that are ill or disabled. personally i hate public transports i need to own too so i want my own car. no money trade will be difficult.

1. If somebody is ill they will be assigned care and a carer. If someone is disabled, the same. Additionally, the grade of the disability will be considered and the person will be allowed to contribute to society either intellectually or physically.

2. There won't be personal vehicles. All public transport will be designed to accomodate ill and disabled people.

If somebody is ill they will be assigned care and a carer. If someone is disabled, the same. Additionally, the grade of the disability will be considered and the person will be allowed to contribute to society either intellectually or physically.
or be shot or starved like stalin likes it.

Kill the dogs, otherwise they will kill you,
Rabbis are other headache, worst than Corona Virus,

Animal lovers are worst than dog, they love dogs instead humans.

At least 3rd world countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Africa should eliminate dogs.

In a village near our city few dogs ate the pen!s of child who was going to school.

Pakistan

India (Patient barking like dog)

*Stay Away even from Cat, Rat, they also spread Rabies and other diseases.

they will ban killing of dogs despite dogs being evil.

Kerala state has a nominally Communist Party government and hence the Kerala people rightfully do this
I raise you a:
10432146.jpg

3OYU3HFNQNH5JBHM2MOAPTK5JQ.jpg

f9ddd82981287ffeb52b87705c0baf34

stabbed in the @ss and shot by his very own ornate custom 9mm pistol.. that a 911 ? (gun nerds, help!)

If I was a billionaire of srs means, I'd outbid everyone and buy that xhite :smokin:

1. Your advocacy hasn't worked. There are now 60+ million just street dogs in India. Some months ago an idiot from Bangalore purchased a dog from another idiot in Hyderabad for 200 million rupees ( 20 crore rupees ).

2. Neutering dogs doesn't remove the killer instinct in dogs. Secondly, dogs have a tendency to form gangs so for every neutered dog in an area there will be 10 non-neutered dogs filling in.

3. "An estimated 20,000 people die every year from rabies in India, more than a third of the global total."

4. There is nothing "poor" about dogs. They are worshiped and pampered in India instead of being eradicated. Shows the insane society that India is at societal level. Humans die of hunger in India but dogs are deified and fed till full.
woooo .. 20 crore doggo !

dog-breeders.jpg

nice dirt bike too.. masha'allah !

I've been bit by someone's dog as a kid, very nice people... apologized to my parents and got me the shots too. Get a shot and you're fine, people don't die from rabies.

Dogs, like I've explained to you a gabazillion times, can have killer instincts, but they're not predators, sadly its beyond your severely malnourished brain to grasp.

I love dogs, and am friends with some very wealthy nawabi muslims who are breeders and enthusiasts.. but most of all, they're dog lovers. They just breed as a hobby and have their select clientele, not everyone can even get to them.. some rich folk drop 10s of lakhs easy on some exotic mastiff something puppies. Do your research, I'm not an dog expert.. just an expert dog lover .. and a chotta aadmi.. daily doodh and double roti khilata hu 10+ ko in the morning.. great start to the day. Dil khush ho jaata hai when all of my street babies coming running to and jump on me :)

Tu apnay broken old laptop se Pakistan forum me RR krte reh.. :nana:

I think the dogs need to shout Jai Shree Ram so their punishment isn’t as harsh.

Kill the dogs, otherwise they will kill you,
Rabbis are other headache, worst than Corona Virus,

Animal lovers are worst than dog, they love dogs instead humans.

At least 3rd world countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Africa should eliminate dogs.

In a village near our city few dogs ate the pen!s of child who was going to school.

Pakistan

India (Patient barking like dog)

These vids are so saddening. I don't want to go like that. One of the comments on the Indian vid said that this is the closest to a zombie that he has known.

And @-=virus=- has laughed at these vids.

*Stay Away even from Cat, Rat, they also spread Rabies and other diseases.

Cats are good, a young female cat is in my house right now and I also feed a male cat that comes from elsewhere and I also care for a adult female cat.

Tu apnay broken old laptop se Pakistan forum me RR krte reh.. :nana:

Randi Rona ? Why are you so cringey, adopting idiotic phrases from Pakistan ?

@Paitoo, you okay in the head that you have liked Virus' post and this is your only contribution to the thread ?

Stray dogs do not have place on streets of urban settlements, period.
There is no such thing as stray dogs or cats etc. All animals and birds have a right to life, particularly in their place of birth, if they are born in an urban settlement, they have a God given right to live there. They should be part of the community and it is the responsibility of the community to care for them. In Goa, they are community animals and cannot be displaced.

There is no such thing as stray dogs or cats etc. All animals and birds have a right to life, particularly in their place of birth, if they are born in an urban settlement, they have a God given right to live there. They should be part of the community and it is the responsibility of the community to care for them. In Goa, they are community animals and cannot be displaced.

Abay psycho, the OP is about dogs tearing a person to death today morning and here you are talking about "right to life for precious doggos". :crazy:

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @Drizzt

Yes, in fact there are signs now just before you get on the beach saying don't feed the strays etc

and they have been running a humane neutering program

but they're such cuties... shack owners, locals, tourists, everyone pampers the strays mostly

rainy season in a couple weeks.. ouch.. but at least at a couple of places I know where owners leave a sheltered areas for dogs and come feed them every day.. lockdown me bhi daily feed kara

"kutton ko khana dena hai" :) .. nice cops obliged

@jamahir bhikari

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @Drizzt

fishing for allies ?

@Mentee is not low iq like you.. he gets good nutrition to his brain

@fitpOsitive .. I'll be greatly disappointed if he wants to kill all the dogs ...

@Drizzt ka mobile internet ni catch kar raha maybe.. he must be at work, down in the sewers.. the good god ordained and hard working safai karamchari he is.

Back
Top Bottom