What's new

India can be $8 trillion economy in less than 15 yrs: Panagariya

Would'nt it be prudent if people talk about actual achievements than lofty predictions.. Which has been a norm on the forum lately

I reckon that way a lot of negativity could be avoided and people wont be able to argue against them

Would'nt it be prudent if people talk about actual achievements than lofty predictions.. I reckon that way a lot of negativity could be avoided and people wont be able to argue against them

Its achievable,isn' it ? with 8 % GDP growth ?

Predictions are critical part of planning ahead.

True but can be, Could be, Should be is not something to rely on.. Best to focus on the present and achievements to start off with.. There have been way too many talk on predictions , Which can backfire spectacularly

True but can be, Could be, Should be is not something to rely on.. Best to focus on the present and achievements to start off with.. There have been way too many talk on predictions , Which can backfire spectacularly
I guess its a traditional tactic to attract investors.
Most prediction often come from global financial giants.

I guess its a traditional tactic to attract investors.
Most prediction often come from global financial giants.

Oh i was talking in terms of PDF topics.. Yes i do agree it is a way of promotion

One reason i like to read posts from posters like @Chanakya's_Chant.. Most times it's about actual achievements and with valid info.. Even trolls find it hard to mess up the threads

Oh i was talking in terms of PDF topics.. Yes i do agree it is a way of promotion

One reason i like to read posts from posters like @Chanakya's_Chant.. Most times it's about actual achievements and with valid info.. Even trolls find it hard to mess up the threads

Yeah. He comes out with really good threads.

Then is all democracy countries are rich?
no....thats what I am saying ....democracy or non -democracy.. is not the criteria to development.

who told you India is relying on predictions....but prediction helps to understand current status of economy and give motivations to move forward to better future

Would'nt it be prudent if people talk about actual achievements than lofty predictions.. Which has been a norm on the forum lately

I reckon that way a lot of negativity could be avoided and people wont be able to argue against them

exactly.. even I feel Indians should work more than looking at these feel good predictions..

is there any video show India 2015 8 trillion economy?

This forum is to debate. Why would I want to post on something where people cannot argue.

Do you want to post such things as: Earth is sphere...so that nobody can argue? I guess such topics will be less interesting.

Has India in last 20 years ever hit 14% growth in a single year? :D Single digit is consider a low growth figure.

See, I know people have this pathological need to condescend when their neighbors are progressing because they like to think they are the only ones special.
But none of that matters coz this year we have a high growth rate possibly by the end of the year higher than even China and hopefully in the the future too.
So keep consoling yourself of what India couldn't do in the past while we keep proving all of you wrong in the present and in the future.

I'm sure Mumbai will even surpass New York, forget about low class cities like Shanghai! Mumbai will become a world class city by 2020! when people think about skyscrapers they will think of Mumbai not Dubai or New York or Shanghai! India will colonize Pakistan!

Your troll become a reality that Mumbai will be in one of the largest skyscrapers buddy

List of tallest buildings in Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Has India in last 20 years ever hit 14% growth in a single year? :D Single digit is consider a low growth figure.

When whole world growth comes around 2-3 % and you are talking indian growth not impressive especially your country growth slows down and indian growth in upward trend.Of course butthurt's can't admit that even sun will rise in east.

Back
Top Bottom