What's new

India developing 6000 km range Agni-6 SLBM with MIRV

I am praying at my best that India must successfully deploy such MIRVed SLBMs...bcz this will set a precedent for Pakistan developing the same & probably a better one.:pakistan:

No dumb dumb iam not making fun of myself before i would do such a thing i would make fun of you

Calling yourself dumb is a good idea, you have already done it. No need to mention. And making fun of me is very difficult, many tried and get lost. lol

but anyhow i was simply laughing cuz what the thread starter said so before you start pissing in your paints start thinking about what you say iam not here to make fun of the story but simply of what the thread said .

Thats what you are. You cannot understand anything but still have to post and make yourself laughable. See trolls forced to close a thread and I started a new one for discussion but you found that it will be a good time to troll here again with some funny posts but that back -fired because you do not know how to think and make fun.

Sure you will learn it first. Now.... lol

so before you start pissing in your paints
You have already done it. We can see it. :lol:

I am praying at my best that India must successfully deploy such MIRVed SLBMs...bcz this will set a precedent for Pakistan developing the same & probably a better one.:pakistan:

Why do not you make a better missile than Agni-3 before talking about Agni-5 or Agni-6? Agni-3 has a range of 3500 km with 1.5 ton payloads and deployed.

Calling yourself dumb is a good idea, you have already done it. No need to mention. And making fun of me is very difficult, many tried and get lost. lol

Thats what you are. You cannot understand anything but still have to post and make yourself laughable. See trolls forced to close a thread and I started a new one for discussion but you found that it will be a good time to troll here again with some funny posts but that back -fired because you do not know how to think and make fun.

Sure you will learn it first. Now.... lol

You have already done it. We can see it. :lol:

Yea don't act like a hero here ok becuase once i start i'll have you talking to your self you attacked me i didn't attack you don't make put you in check real quick show some respect here you are damn guest this is not your house what you think you can say whatever you want i wont respond so just shut it and end this bs childesh game you are playing don't bother me again jerk.

Yea don't act like a hero here ok becuase once i start i'll have you talking to your self you attacked me i didn't attack you don't make put you in check real quick show some respect here you are damn guest this is not your house what you think you can say whatever you want i wont respond so just shut it and end this bs childesh game you are playing don't bother me again jerk.

I attacked you? Only you have mastered this languages. You cannot think beyond this. Guest treatment from you..... and respect!!! Amusing!!!!!

No dumb dumb iam not making fun of myself before i would do such a thing i would make fun of you and what heat plzz save those ego boaster comments :lol: they mean jack to me but anyhow i was simply laughing cuz what the thread starter said so before you start pissing in your paints start thinking about what you say iam not here to make fun of the story but simply of what the thread said .

try to match agni-3s CEP of 40 metres which is the best in the world in its range class of 3500KM to 5500KM

Is Angi 6 is going to be used for strapping Indian RAW terrorists on to the rocket to send it to space, so that they can get a better birds eye-view of Pakistan ?
Due to India fail economy and a fail state this is indeed cheaper way than sending satalights where India has no resources or knowledge to develope.

Is Angi 6 is going to be used for strapping Indian RAW terrorists on to the rocket to send it to space, so that they can get a better birds eye-view of Pakistan ?
Due to India fail economy and a fail state this is indeed cheaper way than sending satalights where India has no resources or knowledge to develope.

This is what happens when people with limited education try giving an expert opinion regarding a subject they know nothing about.

Well you know it is a good business to make people fly that way, you want to try?

Well, DRDO is not expected to contribute to the country now, the economy is going great, DRDO is tasked mainly on R&D , India can get better weapons available in the market, The very purpose of DRDO is study and Learn from the TOT India gets.... The Situations do not stay the same for long, There would be times when India has to rest its hopes on DRDO , For that Very moment DRDO must be prepared to meet it...

IA(Imported army) fanboy is here. :disagree:

Indian Army is a manifestation of Colonial slave culture. They still miss the era when they used to serve under British masters. Its not surprising that Indian army was exposed naked in Arjun MBT scandal and its racism towards Indian youth and Indian engineers, talent came into public. :bunny:

Also, IAF officers don't even know difference between OS which goes on AWACS and one which goes in aircraft mission computer. Some DRDO "junior technician" had to explain the service chief that every OS is not same. There is something called compatibility. After 2 hours, poor service chief nodded affirmative though he didn't understand what he was explained. Poor guy, he reads too much foreign magazines. :disagree:

IA(Imported army) fanboy is here.

Indian Army is a manifestation of Colonial slave culture. They still miss the era when they used to serve under British masters. Its not surprising that Indian army was exposed naked in Arjun MBT scandal and its racism towards Indian youth and Indian engineers, talent came into public. :disagree:
you need to shut up ...IndianArmy is one of the respected member here .....:angry:

isro.jpg

India uses rockets like these to send satellites to space.Make one like these first and then we may talk on a little more even ground.

you need to shut the fcuk up ...IndianArmy is one of the respected member here .....:angry:

Mind your language and stick to topic. Post reported for personal attack.

And yes, I know how much respect colonial-slave IA(Imported Army) has. I am patriot but not a fool to see how corrupt Indian army is.

Its time Indian armed forces should learn something from those in DRDO and those in Chinese Airforce(PLAF), USAF.

Back
Top Bottom