What's new

India flexes its muscles, sends Super Hercules aircraft to Ladakh

Ornob Goswami insults his guests. I wonder why they keep on coming to his show......

Do You watch arnab goswami these days????

WHY SIR, IS THE IAF LANDING AMERICAN SUPER HERCULES AIRCRAFT IN LADAKH? IS IT TO RESPOND TO CHINESE AGGRESSION? YOU HAVE TO SPEAK SIR, INDIA DEMANDS AN ANSWER!!!

WHY SIR, IS THE IAF LANDING AMERICAN SUPER HERCULES AIRCRAFT IN LADAKH? IS IT TO RESPOND TO CHINESE AGGRESSION? YOU HAVE TO SPEAK SIR, INDIA DEMANDS AN ANSWER!!!

The point i raised is very simple..... there are 3 threads running on the same incident based on 3 different sources..... You check the headlines of all these 3 sources and make your own opinion. Well If IAF is landing its assets in Ladak is surely to improve its ability to land with supplies in need..... I am sure you knows who is the likely adversary in Ladak :)

AG: Mr Chaudhary, what have you got to say about the recent incursions by terrorists and pak Army and killing of our soldiers.

CHaudhary: I have got to say alot about it Arnab, you people always blame us for anything that...

AG: No no no Mr Chaudhary, I'll tell you the truth, the truth is that your Army kills our soldiers.

Chaudhary: What proof have you got Arnab? You are just alking on suppositions...this isn't....

AG: I'll shift the question to XYZ...

And the mike of Mr Chaudhary is shut off!!!

He doesn't even let somebody answer completely!

Yeah...he does it deliberately, so he can dominate the show.

Love him or hate him ..... but when it comes to Indian domestic issues , i like how he makes a big enough issue ... Someone has to ...

Gathak commandos and super Hercules - You girls surely have a taste for drama :partay:

Ask your girls and women how much they love Indian Dramas. :partay: :omghaha:

On topic.... so whats the big deal if a plane landed in DBO sector??? Is it fortifying the positions with more ammo/soldiers etc?

It is good to hear c-130j land in DBO.
It will be gamechanger if c-17 Globemaster with nearly 70tn load can land there!
Ps- yaa they have to develop the runway infras....
/

At Least he is honest unlike his counterparts who behave as if the congressi spokespersons.

On a TV talk show one wants to hear views of the participants not that of the anchor alone.

Back
Top Bottom