What's new

India hits back at Pakistan over 'Shah Rukh Khan' security

389124-RehmanMalik-1338896508-329-640x480.JPG

EQUALS

katz_wideweb__430x245.jpg

WHY BOTHER!

:lol: Why bother reacting to this idiot's statement? He has a habit of bringing himself infront of the camera & talk nonsense. You are only giving credence to Rehman Malik's statement by reacting at higher level. Leave it SRK to deal with.

ask Mr. loose tongue malik to provide security to his own countrymen first.

tell this low life that if he ever feels unsafe in Pakistan, we will consider an option of sending our NSG commando's to guard this loser.

The only person I feel any pity for here is SRK. Now that all these Indian and Pakistani politicians and honchos are speaking up for him and considering that SRK is a multimillionare, you can be rest assured that these leeches will come knocking on his door for payment for "security" :D . Imagine being fleeced by both Indian and Pakistani politicians at the same time ...a nightmare for anybody :D

Rehman Malik should first think about his own security and the security of his people and should stop being an item of ridicule for everyone...otherwise whatever credentials he has by way of him being a minister and former intelligence officer will prove to be detrimental to his own career...nobody is going to take him seriously after committing faux pas after faux pas just as we don't take some of his colleagues in India seriously like our own dig own grave singh

The only person I feel any pity for here is SRK. Now that all these Indian and Pakistani politicians and honchos are speaking up for him and considering that SRK is a multimillionare, you can be rest assured that these leeches will come knocking on his door for payment for "security" :D . Imagine being fleeced by both Indian and Pakistani politicians at the same time ...a nightmare for anybody :D

And dont discount the loss of popularity he is going to face for providing this trolling opportunities to some Pakistani morons..

Biwi waise hi naaraaz hai, fans bhi gaali denge ;)

The moron should focus more on his ministry rather than meddling in other ministries and countries..Last I saw he is responsible for law and order in Pakistan.. And the below is from last couple of days only

Policeman killed in attack on polio vaccination team in Swabi | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Toddler, ASWJ member among 6 killed in Karachi – The Express Tribune
Four gunned down in Balochistan – The Express Tribune

He is a media savvy guy. Never misses chance for a photo opportunity. I remember the time when he warned Pakistani cricketers not to fix matches during last world cup, infront of a full glaring media. Now... that's not his domain. Then again... it's Rehman Malik. People should be used to him by now... funny guy!!

:D Rehman Malik said the wrong thing at the right time.

Hit the nail when the trolling is at peak :P

And dont discount the loss of popularity he is going to face for providing this trolling opportunities to some Pakistani morons..

Biwi waise hi naaraaz hai, fans bhi gaali denge ;)

Whilst I don't regard myself a fan of SRK (even tho I do believe that he is an asset to Bollywood), I personally don't see any harm in the statements he expressed. He wasn't in any way unpatriotic. He purely expressed the truth. Satyameva Jayathe or Sathyam, Shivam, Sundaram? If prominent minorities in India do not express the difficulties which they face, how is the Republic supposed to address the plight of minorities? His conduct should be encouraged and not condemned by Indians. After all, do we want to replicate certain of our neighbors who believe that they are living in Utopia whilst they are being suppressed and plundered? The term Shining India can only become a reality if the people of India express their concerns and the government responds to these concerns. Or else we are just slaves who press a button on an electronic voting machine every few years only to retire to being remote controlled by the polticians and beaurocrats .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom