What's new

India is sitting on Half Trillion $$ in Foreign exchange Reserves Tonight

A Indian can take 250,000 $ out in a financial year.
Used to be 5000 $ if i remember reading correctly in the 80s.

Yes something like that, I somehow thought it was $500,000. You must be right.

Congratulations, hope this helps the common man in India as well.

Pakistan has a lot of catching up to.

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/india...erves-rise-by-over-3-billion-to-49004-billion

Guys so much negativity around with Ladakh and Covid 19 I just wanted to confirm Indian foreign exchange reserves are hovering at $500 billion

That is ABSOLUTELY huge for a nation depicted in bad publicity

Do not under estimate how powerful india is becoming global

The 5th largest GDP on the plant at $3trillion and a huge bank balance

BRING this back to defense if india has to fight CHINA it has the means and the money to do it

I actually think india is punching way below its real military and industrial strength.

Yes there is poverty
YES e have infrastructure issues
Yes there is corruption

BUT by god we are in such a STRONG position to GET this right

Usa and European banks all predict Indian GDP to be $5 trillion by 2025 I thnk its optimistic but 2027 I think its pretty much guranteed evenm a short war wont stop it

As for the forex in 2015 its was barely $300 billion today its $500 billion or just under
So by 2025 I think $700 billion is realistic provided rupee remains in the 70s to dollar

Its good be proud and confident
Soon we will touch a trillion mark. And someone from certain place thought he could help our "poor" :D

A Indian can take 250,000 $ out in a financial year.
Used to be 5000 $ if i remember reading correctly in the 80s.

So many Indians have been approached to acquire overseas residencies for about $500k

Soon we will touch a trillion mark. And someone from certain place thought he could help our "poor" :D

That's a singularly graceless remark. He wasn't offering money, just to share the methodology. What made you say something like that? What is wrong with sharing information and knowledge?

Disclaimer: I am not a fan of the political Mr. Niazi. Just that there's no need to be churlish about an offer made.

That's a singularly graceless remark. He wasn't offering money, just to share the methodology. What made you say something like that? What is wrong with sharing information and knowledge?

Disclaimer: I am not a fan of the political Mr. Niazi. Just that there's no need to be churlish about an offer made.
You are being unnecessarily charitable to PM niazi. And for a change he didnt even ask for charity. He asked for it , making fun of the poor in India like a commonplace troll.[/QUOTE]

So does he think that his country has a better system than our PDS? That too is stupid.

You are being unnecessarily charitable to PM niazi. And for a change he didnt even ask for charity. He asked for it , making fun of the poor in India like a commonplace troll.

AFAIK he offered to share the methods used by the Pakistan Government to distribute cash amounts among the poor. Which part of this was making fun of the Indian poor? Please correct me if he was not proposing to share their methods but was doing something else.

So does he think that his country has a better system than our PDS? That too is stupid.

You mean ipso facto any Indian system has to be better than any other system? Does that sound non-stupid to you?

By the way, what exactly was it that he wanted to share?

Feeling good thread for Indians.
So much foreign exchange.
Why does India have more starving than the whole of Africa?
Why does India have a problem with open sewers and people shitting on the street?
Why does Indian issues protecting its land from others that come and violate it on a daily basis?

Help me understand - why have such assets yet people will sadly die in India tonight due to not having enough food - how can you sit here on PDF and pat each other on the back and masses are starving?

The point being simple, that money could be used to feed poor people, especially now during covid.

You are aware, of course, that money is being spent, not out of the foreign exchange reserves but out of the consolidated fund, to feed poor people. Somehow I get the impression that you don't know what steps are being taken, but have just concluded that there is an unfulfilled need, linked the large reserves with the large need, and given some wholly irrelevant advice about the situation, ignoring any effort to learn what exactly is being done.

AFAIK he offered to share the methods used by the Pakistan Government to distribute cash amounts among the poor. Which part of this was making fun of the Indian poor? Please correct me if he was not proposing to share their methods but was doing something else.

You mean ipso facto any Indian system has to be better than any other system? Does that sound non-stupid to you?

By the way, what exactly was it that he wanted to share?
India actually does DBT better than Pakistan and the total DBT to beneficiaries is well more than their entire budget. Its ridiculous for Imran niazi to even lecture us on his welfare program. He'll be ridiculed either way.

If you insist on being deliberately obtuse , i can't help you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom