What's new

India is sitting on Half Trillion $$ in Foreign exchange Reserves Tonight

Seriously, Pak military over shot its allocation from last budget by over 7% in actual spending. May be you could advise your own for god sake.

Abay are you a dumb, stop throwing nonsense propaganda which your propagandists in army media and govt taught you.

That 7% increase is for pensioners, already one member slapped the facts on another thread to you.

India actually does DBT better than Pakistan and the total DBT to beneficiaries is well more than their entire budget. Its ridiculous for Imran niazi to even lecture us on his welfare program. He'll be ridiculed either way.

So why can't we say thank you very much, kind of you to offer, send over one of your bureaucrats to brief us on your programme, and just go on doing what we are already doing, without frothing at the mouth?

Why do we need to act so prickly?

If you insist on being deliberately obtuse , i can't help you.

Why can't you just explain what he did wrong, in your eyes? instead of slinging around accusations? Something untenable in your standpoint?

How does it matter if it is for pensioners. They are able to spend more than their allocation when revenue collection was missed by massive 1.2 trillion rupees. Why not spend that money to help poor like you suggested India moron.

The pension increase is overall for entire govt departments. If a govt employee happen to be in military why should he not get his increment when military is the only properly functioning institute in Pakistan?

Entire fleet of politicians too will get their increments, same with other institutions which are not functioning.

It is you who is an actual moron and coming with moronic comparisons. You are giving away billions of money to foreign countries buying their equipments while your population is poor. And here Pakistan is increasing the salary and pension of poor govt workers/employees who were severely affected by inflation. There is zero comparison.

You are aware, of course, that money is being spent, not out of the foreign exchange reserves but out of the consolidated fund, to feed poor people. Somehow I get the impression that you don't know what steps are being taken, but have just concluded that there is an unfulfilled need, linked the large reserves with the large need, and given some wholly irrelevant advice about the situation, ignoring any effort to learn what exactly is being done.

Whatever your govt is spending doesn't seem enough. Basically they are saying "tum 1 rupee mein guzara karo hum 0.5 trillion apni pocket mein rakhengay jo actually tumhari cheez thi(tax money of indian poor)".

Anyways I'm out, it is india's internal issue. None of my business.

The pension increase is overall for entire govt departments. If a govt employee happen to be in military why should he not get his increment when military is the only properly functioning institute in Pakistan?

Entire fleet of politicians too will get their increments, same with other institutions which are not functioning.

It is you who is an actual moron and coming with moronic comparisons. You are giving away billions of money to foreign countries buying their equipments while your population is poor. And here Pakistan is increasing the salary and pension of poor govt workers/employees who were severely affected by inflation. There is zero comparison.
India spends largest on welfare programs in the whole of south asia. It spends more than twice your entire budget. We have enough to cover all aspects of development including military.

Infact, we spent 1.5% of our GDP on military which is bare minimum and spent 4.6% on education and 3.6% on welfare. Tell me your education and welfare budget compared to your army budget. Please note that over 50% of your budget is spent on army and debt servicing. Thank you. You are in no position to sermon us.

India spends largest on welfare programs in the whole of south asia. It spends more than twice your entire budget. We have enough to cover all aspects of development including military.

Infact, we spent 1.5% of our GDP on military which is bare minimum and spent 4.6% on education and 3.6% on welfare. Tell me your education and welfare budget compared to your army budget. Please note that over 50% of your budget is spent on army and debt servicing. Thank you. You are in no position to sermon us.

Yesterday you were claiming 70% of Pakistani budget goes to army, a year ago you were claiming 90%. Now you have come down to
50%. You are just another propagandist zombie.

You are such a propagandist that you put your army percentage of GDP and put percentage of budget for Pakistan's military.

India,
58 billion (2.1% of gdp)
9.1% of govt's budget,

Pakistan,
11 billion (3.6% of gdp)
16.7% of budget.

Military budget
In 2018, India allocated four trillion rupees ($58bn), or 2.1 percent of its gross domestic product (GDP), to support its 1.4 million active troops, according to the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS).

Last year, Pakistan spent 1.26 trillion Pakistani rupees ($11bn), about 3.6 percent of its GDP, on its 653,800 troops. It also received $100m in foreign military assistance in 2018.

Between 1993 and 2006, more than 20 percent of Pakistan's annual government expenditure was spent on the military, according to estimates from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI).

The military accounted for 16.7 percent of government spending in 2017, it said.

By comparison, India's military spending as a percentage of its government expenditure remained under 12 percent during the same period, according to SIPRI. It was 9.1 percent in 2017.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/india-pakistan-military-strength-arsenal-190226064227556.html

Yesterday you were claiming 70% of Pakistani budget goes to army, a year ago you were claiming 90%. Now you have come down to
50%. You are just another propagandist zombie.

You are such a propagandist that you put your army percentage of GDP and put percentage of budget for Pakistan's military.

India,
58 billion (2.1% of gdp)
9.1% of govt's budget,

Pakistan,
11 billion (3.6% of gdp)
16.7% of budget.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/india-pakistan-military-strength-arsenal-190226064227556.html
You are clearly confusing me with some one else. I have said all I wanted to. How you percieve it is up to you. Good day.

You are clearly confusing me with some one else. I have said all I wanted to. How you percieve it is up to you. Good day.

You are claiming nonsense for 1 year now. First as per you, military was taking 90% then it came down to 70% now 50%. Now I slapped a neutral source and you have nothing more to say. Same happened in another thread when another member slapped the facts to you.

Stop falling for propagandists and stop becoming their zombie.

Pakistan,
11 billion (3.6% of gdp)
16.7% of budget.

It's now 2.82% of GDP of Pakistan, the defence budget...

The share of the defence services in the budget explains how much money is going to armed forces in real terms.

Meanwhile, when measured against the GDP, its share is 2.82 per cent. The size of the GDP is estimated to be about Rs45,643 billion. The original allocation for the outgoing year was 2.62 per cent of the GDP.

Printed today:
https://www.dawn.com/news/1563187/govt-proposes-rs129tr-for-defence-spending

It's now 2.82% of GDP of Pakistan, the defence budget...

The share of the defence services in the budget explains how much money is going to armed forces in real terms.

Meanwhile, when measured against the GDP, its share is 2.82 per cent. The size of the GDP is estimated to be about Rs45,643 billion. The original allocation for the outgoing year was 2.62 per cent of the GDP.

Printed today:
https://www.dawn.com/news/1563187/govt-proposes-rs129tr-for-defence-spending

This guy is throwing wrong figures out of his r3@r, taught by his propagandists, in every other thread.

@Protest_again

Here is some more for you. Pakistan defence spending as percentage is down according to latest news.

China 1.9%
Iran 2.3%
India 2.4% (previously 2.1%) {INCREASED}
Pakistan 2.8% (previously 3.6%) {DECREASED}

Pakistan’s defence spending as a percentage of the GDP is the highest in the region with Chinese budget as share of GDP being 1.9 per cent, India 2.4 per cent, and Iran 2.3 per cent.

This guy is throwing wrong figures out of his r3@r, taught by his propagandists, in every other thread.

@Protest_again

Here is some more for you. Pakistan defence spending as percentage is down according to latest news.

China 1.9%
Iran 2.3%
India 2.4% (previously 2.1%) {INCREASED}
Pakistan 2.8% (previously 3.6%) {DECREASED}
Okay I'll bite.

India defence allocation for 2019-20 (USD): 61 billion (includes pension)

India GDP in USD: 2935 billion

Defence spend % : 2.078%

Pakistan defence allocation USD : 11 billion dollars (including pension) (1.29 trillion + 327 billion)

Pakistan GDP: 284 billion

Defence spend %: 3.87
20200613_172619.jpg

Comprendo.

Okay I'll bite.

India defence allocation for 2019-20 (USD): 61 billion (includes pension)

India GDP in USD: 2935 billion

Defence spend % : 2.078%

Pakistan defence allocation USD : 11 billion dollars (including pension) (1.29 trillion + 327 billion)

Pakistan GDP: 284 billion

Defence spend %: 3.87
View attachment 641379

Comprendo.

Maybe according to IMF and in $ terms.

Neither Pakistan nor India pays pension in $. Plus majority of Pakistani equipments now are home made so the more appropriate way to calculate is the way dawn did.

But you can't use this incase:
you want to pay for Rafales jet upfront. otherwise India was not buying 36 only.

Yes, you can.

having debt on Countries Balance Sheet have no value in the Era where FEDs are printing free money along with Japs. Countries having stable system are "Going Concerns". They cannot say some day that we want to sell/List ourself. So in 2020 stop looking at debt on your Balance Sheet. Rather look for Balance of payments.
That is country's capacity to repay loan, Imports etc.

Debt is debt, no matter what form. You need to pay back in this form or the other. Most debt are actually FDIs, so the investor will take the capital gain and principle back if Rupee is unstable.

And we knew, INR is depreciating.

RBI print Ruppee and Sell Us Dollar in market adjusting it's value(INR value). From Jan'20 till Apr'20 RBI pumped 45 USd billion in market. But at same time they keep getting huge flow of USD from FIIs who have money from US Feds for almost nil interest rate. Whatever FII invest/sell from position incur tax as well which keep things in Check.

Your original arguement was foreign debt does not matter because RBI can print cash. what you are saying now has no relation to it. RBI does not have enough dollars to cover the debt india owes to foreigners (not rupee debt). It can maybe delay sharp spikes but the rupee to dollar rate always had one direction where rupee loses value. FII invest about 15 billion USD in best years (like 2019) they were actually pulling out money in 2018. So its not a "huge flow".

Funny how pakistanis think religion can win them wars.
Money on the other hand, actually assists in giving your soldiers better equipment and training.

Religion removes the fear of death. Money have rarely won wars, its not ur fault, banyas think everything is based on money, they will sell their mothers for money too.

Religion removes the fear of death.
True
Maybe that why Pak lost 6000 soldiers in 48 war. Around 4900 more losses than India.
Again Pak lost 800 more men than India in 65 war.
Yet in both wars Pak was unable to have a decisive victory. So doesn't seem to be a very sound strategy, does it?
Probably thats why, Pak generals decided to drop the strategy and surrender 93000 troops in 1971. So fear of death might have creeped back in them buddy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom