What's new

India may be bad but at least I think we don’t hide anything.

Bharat Muslim

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The amount of filth, bome poverty, open defecation and chaos is on epic scale yet I confess Indians have done spectacular job of hiding it.

This member said that we Indians spectacularly hide our negative points. I don't know in what sense he was talking. If he cares to elaborate, I would be entertained.

In rebuttal to his comment, I would cite one anecdote: In 2008 movie Slumdog Millionaire, which showed India in poor light, I believe 90% of actors and actresses were Indians and they were happy about the movie. And the country's elite and leading Indian musician of that time, A R Rahman directed it's song. Does it say something about India's openness?

Last edited:
Foreign press is banned in India.
What is reported through public media is as follows:
1% of rapes are reported.
0.1% killings due to cow trading is reported
0.01 % of Female foeticide is reported.
0.001% attcks on school going kid in Kashmir are reported
0.0001% daily basis discrimination against Muslims is reported

:woot: .... Ever heard of CNN NEWS 18, CNBC TV 18, WION ....

Sir, we have BBC, CNN, Russia today, Al Jazeera, CNBC etc. All are international news agencies, so I call your post as baseless.

I totally agree with OP.

No country in South Asia or may be whole of Asia has freedom of expression as I n India.
We openly blame our PM, other leaders, low enforcement agency......
Others are either officially censored or threatened unofficially by low enforcement agencies.

Epic Fail.
Pakistan is worse than India on press freedom index:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index

This member said that we Indians spectacularly hide our negative points. I don't know in what sense he was talking. If he cares to elaborate, I would be entertained.

In rebuttal to his comment, I would cite one anecdote: In 2008 movie Slumdog Millionaire, which showed India in poor light, I believe 90% of actors and actresses were Indians and they were happy about the movie. Does it say something about India's openness?

actually lots of high profile indians criticized that movie for showing bad side of India.

In rebuttal to his comment, I would cite one anecdote: In 2008 movie Slumdog Millionaire, which showed India in poor light, I believe 90% of actors and actresses were Indians and they were happy about the movie. Does it say something about India's openness?

Mate you have to understand that Most of the Pakistan posters as well as thier sympatizers are anti Indian in nature. Again i do not blame then as we are not better either. We know that we have some serious issue to deal with it in next 20 year. There is nothing wrong in accepting it. As long as we do not accept our issue, we can not improve.
Do not loose your heart when someone says we are bad. It is a perspective to see where does someone is looking at scheme of things.

neither in balochistan!
you need to have some search skills aljazeera have not only reporting from balochistan but make few documentories from there too .
maxresdefault.jpg

I totally agree with OP.

No country in South Asia or may be whole of Asia has freedom of expression as I n India.
We openly blame our PM, other leaders, low enforcement agency......
Others are either officially censored or threatened unofficially by low enforcement agencies.

No, you are delutional. That shows the nature of disunion, as expressed by Indian and some parts of the world under influence by Indian culture, like Southern Vietnam. They have never been satisfied with any government since the states established, always quarreled and waged wars among themselves, but always looked up to outsiders. As a results, there states were easily divided into smaller ones and conquered by outsiders.

It is different with Confucious mindset. Generally, people trust the goverment and goverments trust the people. Therefore, we have centralized goverment since at least 2000 years ago, which until now India do not have. Not that people satisfy totally with every things by goverment, but they are far more mature and patient

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom