What's new

India may resort to stapled visa to Tibetans

What we are seeing is not confrontation but jostling .

Like two teenagers living in the same colony / street checking each other out. With time , age ( and maturity) the realisation that there is more to gain from peaceful coexistence will come.

Its all a part of ' growing up'

Stapled visa is a good idea.

Like two teenagers living in the same colony / street checking each other out. With time , age ( and maturity) the realisation that there is more to gain from peaceful coexistence will come.

I think that's a good analogy. :tup:

These incidents may hurt people's feelings on the ground level, but I truly believe that China and India will end up getting along well in the long-term.

Do you even have the slightest idea of what a stapled visa is??? Till now India considered Tibet as an integral part of china. Issuing stapled visa means it is now considering it as a disputed territory! And i dont think china is that much stupid not to care :)
You do not understand China's capacity, this may be harassment, a few small flies, annoying, however, who really care about. If China really intervene in Kashmir, do you think is just harassment,to India?

As for India, where, in my opinion and you're different, some stubborn Indian social structure, not so easy to solve, in fact, I do not understand why India did not see the danger, I am not saying the military is dangerous, but India's internal risk .

There are problems everywhere. Don't tell me everything's hunky dory in China!

Its all a part of ' growing up'

Stapled visa is a good idea.

I actually agree with you, I just really do not understand the idea of some Indians, not realism.

You do not understand China\'s capacity, this may be harassment, a few small flies, annoying, however, who really care about. If China really intervene in Kashmir, do you think is just harassment,to India?

I want to remind you that the issue is with india...not west indies or zambia. And what makes you think china is \"really\" not intervening in kashmir. India can and will thwart any attempt if it\'s national intrest is put to risk.

So far all indian actions have been passive that is in response to chinese actions. This shows where India stands..still under shadow of china...but China India releation is an intresting thing to watch for development. The two nations have bigger stakes in working together than working against each other. If these two join hands, not only Kashmir and AP issuse will be solved by bruteforce but poorer nations like Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh will have enormus economic benefits and over all Asia can rise as an economic super power of its own!

There are problems everywhere. Don't tell me everything's hunky dory in China!

So we know and alert. In this forum, discussion boards in China, we have repeatedly discussed. India? There are some real dangers, India's busy publicity, without any real sense of crisis. Some Indians are too busy in the promotion.

I actually agree with you, I just really do not understand the idea of some Indians, not realism.

Then come to India as a tourist. Visit this country. You'll be surprised. You will find pity, awe, respect, anger, happiness and other conflicting emotions in you all at the same time.

Interaction is the best way to remove misunderstandings. :cheers: It's worked for so many westerners. I'm sure it'll work for you too.

It's basic human psychology. We fear and hate things we do not know be them aliens, UFO's or even nations!

That's why I said, engagement is the key!

The Indian government needs to be more assertive. It's depressing to see read about these "threats" to China muttered under one's breath where no one but Indians hears them. Hell if I were Indian I'd love to see some large scale military drills in Kashmir or a doubling of the defence expenditure or some provocative remarks made by a senior defence official.

The Indian government needs to be more assertive. It's depressing to see read about these "threats" to China muttered under one's breath where no one but Indians hears them. Hell if I were Indian I'd love to see some large scale military drills in Kashmir and a doubling of the defence expenditure.

Every that happens or does not happen need not be in public domain.

Interaction is the best way to remove misunderstandings. :cheers:

That's why I said, engagement is the key!

You're right. :cheers:

When I was growing up in Hong Kong, I went to an International school and had many Indian friends.

At the end of the day.... Chinese, Pakistani, and Indian people are not so different at all.

We are all human beings and deserve respect, regardless of what country we come from or what our racial background is. :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom