What's new

India receives its first EMB-145 AEW&C aircraft

What a coincidence.. India gets a new AWACS and Pakistan probably lost one today..

Not to worry.
3 Saab 2000 Erieyes + 1 (if it is repairable)
4 ZDK-03
3 Dassult Falcon 20
? KJ-2000 (offer on the table)
? MOU signed with China to jointly develop an advanced system

What does India have?
3 Beriev A-50 Phalcon +3 (on order)
1 DRDO EMB-145 + ? (on order)

PEACE IS THE ONLY AND BEST OPTION FOR BOTH INDIA AND PAKISTAN BUT SOME SECRET HANDS NEVER EVER WANT THIS THING TO BE EVER HAPPENED ALL INDIANS AND PAKISTANI KNOW THOSE HANDS WELL BUT STILL. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .NO CHANGE. WASTING 80%TAX MONEY OF THERE NATION ON DEFENSE DESTRUCTION RATHER THEN FOR SOME WELFARE CHARITY GOOD THINGS.

lol after we got new AWACS system you saying that peace is the only option for india and pakistan,then what would you say if we have the 5 gen fighter aircraft PAK FA?? i think you would say we are brothers.

Not to worry.
4 ZDK-03
3 Dassult Falcon 20

Dassault Falcon 20 is for Electronic warfare, not an AWAC.

Not to worry.
4 ZDK-03
3 Dassult Falcon 20

What does India have?
3 Beriev A-50 Phalcon +3 (on order)
1 DRDO EMB-145 + ? (on order)
If I remember it correctly you got only 1 ZDK-03 in service and the other one has not yet been delivered.

If I remember it correctly you got only 1 ZDK-03 in service and the other one has not yet been delivered.

Currently we have 2. Notice the serial numbers:

operational+paf+Chinese+ZDK-03+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+System+%2528AEW%2526C%2529+Karakoram+Eagle+active+electronically+scanned+array+radar+aesa+Pakistan+Air+Force+new+flying+air+in+service+%25283%2529.jpg

zdk-03-23-large.jpg

2 more might get delivered by the end of this year.

DRDO should fastly integrate the Radar and other vital system and deliver it to airforce by this year end or next year starting for user trials.

DRDO should fastly integrate the Radar and other vital system and deliver it to airforce by this year end or next year starting for user trials.

In your dreams..
It took them about ten years to get this one delivered...

Any guesses on the capabilities of radar systems ?? Any elec engineer care to explain and compare it with other platforms out there ?

In your dreams..
My dear pls donot derail this thread again. If u want, then answer this first,when was the last time Pak inducted a AESA radar R&D/designed/built at home, then we can come on this topic. I may seem rough but pls try to understand the implications of first timer in a field of national sec.

In your dreams..

This is the first time that India is building AESA radar on its own. AESA is the most complex of all radars. How many such radars has Pak built??

Moreover the integeration is being done by Astra microwave not drdo. So u can expect much progress within a month or so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom