What's new

India receives its first EMB-145 AEW&C aircraft

more importing from the 'Indi...i mean Import military' :lol:

when you lack the intelligence to either innovate or reverse engineer, you have no option but to IMPORT.

Republic of Import. :lol:
POST REPORTED

@Frnds: Donot waste your time and bandwidth, just report it. I know these suckers donn get banned but even then we follow the rules of engagement. No below the belt attacks. We are no low lifers like this one up there.

more importing from the 'Indi...i mean Import military' :lol:

when you lack the intelligence to either innovate or reverse engineer, you have no option but to IMPORT.

Republic of Import. :lol:

Republic of simple solutions..
Unlike india,who always complicatex defence matters,and ends up with higher cost and years of delay.

This is the first time that India is building AESA radar on its own. AESA is the most complex of all radars. How many such radars has Pak built??

Moreover the integeration is being done by Astra microwave not drdo. So u can expect much progress within a month or so.

More detailed discussion is needed on the matter.
How india plans to integrate this awacs with all the differeny types of fighter jets they got?
Pakistan made it simple..
Erieye for american planes and chinese awacs for chinese planes..
How india gona link awacs with their russian jets?

Actually this is not safriz who is taikin'. Its the jealousy who is. :)

You may be right my dear :lol:

Republic of simple solutions..
Unlike india,who always complicatex defence matters,and ends up with higher cost and years of delay.
Unlike ppl around here we at out research labs have some spine. We fail at something and take a yr longer but that dose not mean timidity shifting to copying some one else R&D and start reverse engineering. I doubt even that I suppose xeroxing is the word I am searching for.

Ppl it not only Food cloth and shelter that keeps u alive, something called self respect and pride also plays an imp role. Next time u stand infront of a mirror try feeling those, that is IF u have them still in u.

. . . . . . . .Pakistan made it simple.. . . . . . . . How india gona link awacs with their russian jets?
My dear comrade this is where the extensive R&D kicks in.

How india plans to integrate this awacs with all the differeny types of fighter jets they got?
How india gona link awacs with their russian jets?

Lol dude ur lack of knowledge makes u look funny. Anyways linking is not a problem.

Drdo right now has 5 aesa radars ready to be integereated.

There are no compatibility issues between a Hindu system and a Jew system :D

cband2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you stop acting like a cUn* in every freaking thread. Do you want me to give you a refresher course in Chinese aero engines?
Can you think of a possible reason that ths guy hasn't been banned yet...whereas he is posting these same stuffs over and over again......I sense something fishy...:lol:
Coz many of us has reported him....

yup just like the failed kaveri engine :lol:

wooooosh, there it goes

DId your home grown engine inducted in any of your copied jet???

hmm yes sir we are not able to complete Kaveri engine because we didn't smuggled technology.... we are not able to scan and print entire jet unlike you.... :china:...

Kaveri engine can power UCAV but didn't reached upto the mark for an jet....that's it......Unlike India, china will never tell what kinda difficulties they are facing...... If they are facing, simply will hire or smuggle require technology....

yup just like the failed kaveri engine :lol:

wooooosh, there it goes
By your logic all your jet engines failed coz a foreign engine is used in arj121.
hard earned 50 cents.......

How india gona link awacs with their russian jets
You may be right my dear :lol:
Most of electronics for India's Su 30 MKI is not made in Russia..........

Back
Top Bottom