What's new

India’s water terrorism exposed

You Indian fat cats think this is a joke, but where I'm from, India is hated for this. My village is on the Sutlej river and every year India ruins our crops, and destroys villages. Everyone in my village and surrounding villages hate Indians with a passion and want to go war with them.

where i come from pak is hated for reason of terrorism..not water terrorism..just terrorism.....hate is not new to us...move on.....

All year they don't allow water and the river stays dried up, and when they can't handle the flow, they dump it on us.

should have thought about geography when asking for a new country....now its too late....

where i come from pak is hated for reason of terrorism..not water terrorism..just terrorism.....hate is not new to us...move on.....

should have thought about geography when asking for a new country....now its too late....

Lol the article sates Indian water terrorism not Pakistani

The rivers flow from India in to Pakistan not the other way around.

Its argues that India is not sharing the water equally (read it carefully)

Ignore raz pak he is a foreigner from Arabia with Arab blood who likes to bring religion in to politics

Peace

Ignore raz pak he is a foreigner from Arabia with Arab blood who likes to bring religion in to politics

Peace

the article is bs.....

if the article is true why is the court of arbitration consistently giving out verdicts upholding our projects ?

the article is bs.....

if the article is true why is the court of arbitration consistently giving out verdicts upholding our projects ?

Well Diplomatic language is very complex as you know…. Different countries may interpret it in different ways

They basically saying that India can’t build permanent dams, barriers along Pakistani rivers.

you already built dams on the rivers you control and now trying to build ones that we legally are allowed to control by indus treaty 1960.

Pakistan was given control of 3 rivers and India got the rest. The guarantee was that India would not block Pakistan’s water by having dams built on our rivers, canals etc.

But then India began building several small dams i.e. 3-4 dams = 1 large dam to control the supply of water to Pakistan.

Not stopping at that India also began to build larger dams such as the kishan ganga hydro project which is a direct violation of the Indus water treaty signed by the 2 countries as Pakistan has maintained that India is diverting the flow of the river Neelam and thereby violating Indus Water Treaty

India can argue that since no dams are being built on the Pakistan side, they need those dams for energy , extra water etc. However since the ICA injunction work has been stopped on the kishan ganga dam meaning pak can freely complete its own Neelam Jehlum hydro dam on the Neelam river.

So put it in simple way, India is interfering with our water such as building on the kishan ganga dam which can lead to 15% loss of paks share of the water.

Since both countries signed the Indus water treaty 1960 they are obliged to follow the treaty as it is binding. Thus the ICA gave an injunction order so that India should stop building so it that can’t divert the water away from Pakistan in to other Indian states.

Peace

I can’t provide any short answers for this baabuo. But all I’ll say is that we need a new treaty that will share our concerns and guarantee water stability for both nations.

Otherwise I fear the worse may come if problems such as these are not solved properly.

Peace

Peace

Wtf? If I was arab, I would be born in an Arab country. I am Pakistani, and my people provide most of our country with food.

Stop being ignorant Dadu!

Wtf? If I was arab, I would be born in an Arab country. I am Pakistani, and my people provide most of our country with food.

Stop being ignorant Dadu!

Yes I know your people provide us with food and aid.

You Arabs are very generous people my humble thanks to you & your king my brother ….

Peace

Yes I know your people provide us with food and aid.

You Arabs are very generous people my humble thanks to you & your king my brother ….

Peace

I speak Punjabi, I was born in Pakistan, as was my father. My grandfather was born in Jammu in British India. If you have an inferiority complex against me address me in a suitable thread or Private Message me.

Stop derailing the thread. I liked how brought this issue up, because it directly affects farmers from my neighborhood in Pakistan.

many indians jumping here ask army gov bla bla bla to make dams ever seen list of dams on earth ? lolz you guys are blind yep pure blinds in hate.you guys are really haters .

pakistan hold world number two largest dam and world number nine largest dam .ever read abut them?

List of largest dams in the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So when we do not have any major dams then how can we control the flow.. Tell me Imran Bhai.. China se paani aata hai India se gujarta hua Pakistan pohonch jata hai.. Bhaiya ismay hum karein to kya karein.. hum dam bnate hain to tum fir shor macha detay ho.. better hoga China se bolo ki itna paani paida hi na karay..

I have been following indo-Pak water issues for 4 years now but I’ll say that this interview is a very Nice 1 out there that explains the logic behind the water conflict between India and pak.

This video I put up on another thread but here it is again….

The Indus water treaty 1960 and its misfortunes between India-Pak …

This interview is a great insight to those who are clueless about water management/ issues

in the subcontinent.Many of you may admire Ayub khan but I think there needs to be a revisionist approach of such leaders who we hold in high regard without ever questioning them..

You will know when the host Saleem Bukhari Speaks on “Indian water terrorism” when you watch the FULL interview.

The interview given is a useful insight as to what promoted Pakistan to sign the treaty 1960 and how the facts are played out today!

Google Images The Google map is just an example to give the basic structure of the rivers in India and Pakistan.

PEACE!!!:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dadu, for any revisionist approach there need to be peace. State sponsored terrorism needs to stop. Change in mindset. Understanding but none is there as of now. But still believe me nobody like the innocent dying due to floods in your country. Also it is highly stupid to think that India purposefully will do that.. well we do not have means to control the whole flow from China to India to Pakistan.. Water will obviously flow downstream the more it rain the more it will flow down.. Actually it's all on Pakistan and it need to get serious about managing the flow and not expect others to do that..

Dadu, for any revisionist approach there need to be peace. State sponsored terrorism needs to stop. Change in mindset. Understanding but none is there as of now. But still believe me nobody like the innocent dying due to floods in your country. Also it is highly stupid to think that India purposefully will do that.. well we do not have means to control the whole flow from China to India to Pakistan.. Water will obviously flow downstream the more it rain the more it will flow down.. Actually it's all on Pakistan and it need to get serious about managing the flow and not expect others to do that..

File:Indus river.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I normally don’t use wiki but this is a better picture.

4 of our rivers , Indus, Ravi, Chinab, Jelhum directly come from Kashmir through India.

I think that says it all!!!

Sutlej is further down the line and thus goes right through Indian Punjab

I have experienced both jelhum and Indus at 1st hand 20, 30 years down the line I would not be Surprised if they go down the line and become Dry if things continue like this.

China never Interferes in paks share of water, only when the water passes through Indian dams does it become worthless for Pakistan as there is nothing left to drink because you use it constantly!

I just hope that there is a new treaty that sorts out these problems peacefully.

The revisionist approach I was referring to Pakistani leaders

Too often Pakistanis at home or abroad worship leaders without ever questioning them
e.g. Imran khan, Benazir Bhutto , Pervez musharraf and even Jinnah.

Peace

You Indian fat cats think this is a joke, but where I'm from, India is hated for this. My village is on the Sutlej river and every year India ruins our crops, and destroys villages. Everyone in my village and surrounding villages hate Indians with a passion and want to go war with them. All year they don't allow water and the river stays dried up, and when they can't handle the flow, they dump it on us.
think what the pakistani government will do if you are in the indian side

Don't talk about treaty. First you broke Simla accord.
Second, if you say India wil die if pak goes down yu are wrong. At most you can kill10% of in India and entire Pakistan wiped out. The rest 90% will occupy Indian Hindu region of gilt, Lahore, Karachi, Quetta and Peshawar after 100% Pakistan is wiped out. I will ensure that a statue is erected In Your name for this wonderful idea.

10% LOL . dumbest statistic ever quoted by an indian. with a brain like that it's surprising Singapore let you in their country.

obviously indians like you, sitting in Singapore don't care about the lives of billion of indians living in India. if it was your life on the line, you wud behave differently.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom