What's new

India serves 90 day notice to Pakistan on Indus Water Treaty!

Your army will turn on your civilian population. The signs are already there. The Generals will protect their kingdom.

Eventually the population will rise. And there will be breakaway factions of the Army deserting and joining the civilians.

There will be ingress of foreign powers VERY QUICKLY to protect your nuclear assets. American, Chinese, Russian, Indian.

Yeah sure thing buddy.
That's what Indians have been saying since '99
Cool. You have my email.

Life goes on.

This generation of Pakistanis needs to hear what Pakistanis over the past 13 years have been hearing from me.

It's clear that you have nothing to say but anger for the poor state of your own country.
India may be "rising" but the overpopulation is a death trap in the long run. Your country will always suffer due to crappy relations and religious divides caused by a hindutva hegemony that you are trying to create.

Hinduism isn't a religion that can upkeep a hegemony of its own. But it is a religion that can maintain a hegemony of hindu people under another religion

Why you mentioned Russia? I can understand China and USA deeply involved in Pakistan.

China because of CPEC.

USA because they get involved with Pakistan every now and then.

What business does Russia have with Pakistan? It was USSR that invaded Afghanistan. Russia is a different ball game.

What does the war in Ukraine (and Syria) teach you?

Nothing apparently ...

Physics fail..... but that is expected...

Flow rate of a river vs carrying capacity of dams? Look it up...

Just flow rate of Indus river:
195400 cu ft/ s

Kishenganga capacity: 648000000 cu ft.

So one Kishenganga holds water worth 55.27 min of water of Indus. 30 dams will hold water worth 30× 55mins ~ roughly 30 hours of average flow.

For India to accumulate even 1% of Indus rivers avg discharge, India will need to build 95 such dams....
( @SQ8 @VCheng feel free to correct the numbers if i have fat fingered any of them. )

And thus the nauseating amusement of horrid logic... poor reading and lack of basic comprehension.

I have said many times that anyone wishing to discuss IWT should at the least read the text of the treaty rather than going by misleading claims made with abandon, for good reasons already evident in this thread.

Cool. You have my email.

Life goes on.

This generation of Pakistanis needs to hear what Pakistanis over the past 13 years have been hearing from me.

Pakistan presently lacking leadership which has the absolute power and can blindly implement structural reforms, without any hesitation, just like PVN & MMS did in 1991. Only a stable ABV’s 1999 government continued the reforms which in turn helped India to grow faster.

Strangely PML, PPP, PTI and establishments are playing role of economic spoilers instead of rescuer. Only a freshly elected/mandated govt can safeguard interest on Pakistan now.

Why you mentioned Russia? I can understand China and USA deeply involved in Pakistan.

China because of CPEC.

USA because they get involved with Pakistan every now and then.

What business does Russia have with Pakistan? It was USSR that invaded Afghanistan. Russia is a different ball game.

Russia looking for new markets for its gas.

Pakistan presently lacking leadership which has the absolute power and can blindly implement structural reforms, without any hesitation, just like PVN & MMS did in 1991. Only a stable ABV’s 1999 government continued the reforms which in turn helped India to grow faster.

Which every Sanghi worth his salt will chose to die horrible deaths rather than accept.

Cool. You have my email.

Life goes on.

This is your wet dream. Unfortunate for you it's not happening. Many countries have been at this stage and not collapsed. Pak is on the precipe to unite under a new direction (PTI/other new organisations) or continue with the old guard (establishment, PPP, PMLN). The latter have the institutions with them the former the masses. In either direction Pak will emerge how strong or weaker we will see, no chance Pak will join India or hand over territory without nuking all major Indian cities first.

This is your wet dream. Unfortunate for you it's not happening. Many countries have been at this stage and not collapsed. Pak is on the precipe to unite under a new direction (PTI/other new organisations) or continue with the old guard (establishment, PPP, PMLN). The latter have the institutions with them the former the masses. In either direction Pak will emerge how strong or weaker we will see, no chance Pak will join India or hand over territory without nuking all major Indian cities first.

You said the same thing about Kashmir for 75 years, did you not?

When the time came what did you do?

Mass ban Indians on PDF ...

We still don't get you. How is Pakistan's structural reforms related to BJP or Congress?

@kmc_chacko

That is a connection you are trying to draw.

I simply made an observation.

You said the same thing about Kashmir for 75 years, did you not?

When the time came what did you do?

Mass ban Indians on PDF ...
I said nothing im nowhere close to 75 years old. The territory of Kashmir has not changed much in the last 75 years, LOC will eventually become IB that will be the reality, but feel free to continue dreaming.

I said nothing im nowhere close to 75 years old. The territory of Kashmir has not changed much in the last 75 years, LOC will eventually become IB that will be the reality, but feel free to continue dreaming.

If that is what you think then you are apparently asleep and are dreaming.

It is obvious, who can deny that.

No one. But that does not prevent the mass hynosis of a large part of our population for the better part of the last decade. Where the Congress is bad and evil and all ills of India are at its doorstep, and conversely India only progressed and made the very China-like great leap forward under Modi.

Ask @-=virus=- he will educate you further on this. Very few left otherwise who could and would.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom