What's new

India serves 90 day notice to Pakistan on Indus Water Treaty!

You think Indians, most hardcore Hindus, want a reunification with you? To one fine day increase the number of impoverished radical Muslims from 200 million to close to 600 million?
Then why the hell are you suggesting a reunification.
You're the one who said the word "coalesce"
You've joined last year. Or at least this ID of yours.
I have spoken to you before. You do not need to tell me who I am.
There used to be a young idealist Pakistani here who I used to engage elsewhere as well ... @AgNoStiC MuSliM

He was a bit broken record on Kashmir and UN resolutions. One fine day I lost my patience with him. And was a tad brutal. I told him in no uncertain terms what the future of Kashmir was going to be.

Why? Not because of 7-9 million Muslim Kashmiris. But because of (then) 1.3 billion Indians.

Simple sa funda hai bhai. Jiski lathi badi, uski bhains.

This was YEARS before the revocation of Article 370.
So you've been alting?
I wonder what your original account was.
I'm not Einstein. Nor am I Nostradamus. But I do not need to be either to tell you what your future is. Probably inside the next 10 years.
Nope, Pakistan will not collapse. You've probably never been there, whilst I visit almost every few years.

Life is continuing, albeit pinches in different places

Then why the hell are you suggesting a reunification.
You're the one who said the word "coalesce"

I have spoken to you before. You do not need to tell me who I am.

So you've been alting?
I wonder what your original account was.

Nope, Pakistan will not collapse. You've probably never been there, whilst I visit almost every few years.

Life is continuing, albeit pinches in different places

You visit once every 5 years. Nice!

I'm not suggesting anything. I am reading the writing on the wall.

India's doing that anyway. Again, what is there to talk about when India doesn't even care about the Indus Water Treaty and is only doing this to not look like the bad guy when it will simply do what it wants in the end?
You are wrong on two fronts. India doesn't want to destabilize Pakistan. If it wants to destabilize Pakistan then IWT would not have had any success. Second, India has given 3 western river systems to Pakistan! and kept three eastern rivers to itself. It is unprecedented for any upper riparian river countries. It is more than equitable allocation in my regard. Trust me that India will never use water card to punish Pakistan. It will change IWT only with discussion and agreement with Pakistan. Pakistan should keep its nuclear assets as a deterrent rather than wave it against India because we can play the same card against you, and you will cry victim.

"few"

often every two

I'm sure you mean well, but honestly, no army on earth can stand in front of a population where mothers are watching their kids go thirsty or hungry.

Nukes? You think the tap will suddenly go dry one day?

Your leaders (like you) will be living in the west. Their children and their children will be living in the west.

Who is going to lob those nukes? You from the UK?

Or the deranged mother in Pakistan?

What is she going to choose over water and food and the good life (remember, she has internet and you tube) versus radioactive annihilation?

Hosh mein aao.

It is more populated than Islamabad. Whether it is less populated or more populated isn't the issue here.

The issue is exactly what you are showcasing this very moment. They are not my problem. This is exactly how the military and civilian leaders have treated "lesser" Pakistanis. No wonder Pakistan is for the most part underdeveloped and economically bust.

The problem is now beyond Pakistan's control. The insurgencies and anti-state activities speak for themselves. You don't need India to hurt you. You are already hurting yourself.

I never said that they do not matter. If you have come across me before, I'm someone who greatly disapproves of ethnonationalism and ethnic hate.

I simply am trying to say that you cannot paint the entirety of Pakistan with the same brush of Balochistan, which is the most deprived province of Pakistan

I'm sure you mean well, but honestly, no army on earth can stand in front of a population where mothers are watching their kids go thirsty or hungry.

Nukes? You think the tap will suddenly go dry one day?

Your leaders (like you) will be living in the west. Their children and their children will be living in the west.

Who is going to lob those nukes? You from the UK?

Or the deranged mother in Pakistan?

What is she going to choose over water and food and the good life (remember, she has internet and you tube) versus radioactive annihilation?

Hosh mein aao.

I don't understand what the hell your point is.

if it isn't unification, what is it?
My overall argument is that the establishment will never allow the entire collapse of Pakistan, neither will any other country that holds a stake in Pakistan.

Everything about your arguments scream the words "Hindustan Times"

I never said that they do not matter. If you have come across me before, I'm someone who greatly disapproves of ethnonationalism and ethnic hate.

I simply am trying to say that you cannot paint the entirety of Pakistan with the same brush of Balochistan, which is the most deprived province of Pakistan

I don't understand what the hell your point is.

if it isn't unification, what is it?
My overall argument is that the establishment will never allow the entire collapse of Pakistan, neither will any other country that holds a stake in Pakistan.

Everything about your arguments scream the words "Hindustan Times"

My point is you are closing your eyes to the reality of your mother nation's descent into the abyss.

The endgame is going to be the Pakistani population rising like the Bangladeshi one did in 1971.

And the saviours are going to be the same.

And your eyes are so tightly shut, that you are not seeing that it has already started.

Can you imagine Pakistanis saying GIVE US MODI, WE DO NOT WANT ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU (INDIA).

My point is you are closing your eyes to the reality of your mother nation's descent into the abyss.

The endgame is going to be the Pakistani population rising like the Bangladeshi one did in 1971.

And the saviours are going to be the same.

Again, you're speaking in riddles.
Your point is that Pakistan will split alongside ethnic and provincial lines?

Again, you're speaking in riddles.
Your point is that Pakistan will split alongside ethnic and provincial lines?

Your army will turn on your civilian population. The signs are already there. The Generals will protect their kingdom.

Eventually the population will rise. And there will be breakaway factions of the Army deserting and joining the civilians.

There will be ingress of foreign powers VERY QUICKLY to protect your nuclear assets. American, Chinese, Russian, Indian.

You think Indians, most hardcore Hindus, want a reunification with you? To one fine day increase the number of impoverished radical Muslims from 200 million to close to 600 million?

You've joined last year. Or at least this ID of yours.

There used to be a young idealist Pakistani here who I used to engage elsewhere as well ... @AgNoStiC MuSliM

He was a bit broken record on Kashmir and UN resolutions. One fine day I lost my patience with him. And was a tad brutal. I told him in no uncertain terms what the future of Kashmir was going to be.

Why? Not because of 7-9 million Muslim Kashmiris. But because of (then) 1.3 billion Indians.

Simple sa funda hai bhai. Jiski lathi badi, uski bhains.

This was YEARS before the revocation of Article 370. Just post 26/11 when most of the first wave of Indians had joined here.

I'm not Einstein. Nor am I Nostradamus. But I do not need to be either to tell you what your future is. Probably inside the next 10 years.
I read some of your posts. You are veering towards ban.

There will be ingress of foreign powers VERY QUICKLY to protect your nuclear assets. American, Chinese, Russian, Indian.
Why you mentioned Russia? I can understand China and USA deeply involved in Pakistan.

China because of CPEC.

USA because they get involved with Pakistan every now and then.

What business does Russia have with Pakistan? It was USSR that invaded Afghanistan. Russia is a different ball game.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom