What's new

India serves 90 day notice to Pakistan on Indus Water Treaty!

If they want to survive and not descend into African meat grinders.

Nonsense.

the idea of Pakistan being a ticking time bomb of collapse is nothing but a lie.
We may be weak economically, but the population is ultimately able to sustain the existence of the state, and I have no doubt that the establishment is competent enough to keep the country upstanding, even if the standard of existence is a low one

Nonsense.

the idea of Pakistan being a ticking time bomb of collapse is nothing but a lie.
We may be weak economically, but the population is ultimately able to sustain the existence of the state, and I have no doubt that the establishment is competent enough to keep the country upstanding, even if the standard of existence is a low one

Have you seen the video of the men on scooters chasing a truck distributing atta packets?

Hosh mein aao miya. Doob nahin rahe ho. Doob gaye ho.

Have you seen the video of the men on scooters chasing a truck distributing atta packets?

Hosh mein aao miya. Doob nahin rahe ho. Doob gaye ho.

That's a low scale argument, my friend.
A couple of people chasing an atta packet in Balochistan, the poorest district of Pakistan. It's not like people are doing this in Islamabad

Pakistan is not sinking, we are simply feeling the pinch.

A couple of people chasing an atta packet in Balochistan, the poorest district of Pakistan. It's not like people are doing this in Islamabad

Whether you are sinking, sunk or feeling the pinch, even if tomorrow miraculously you develop world beating industry and your fortunes soar, bottom line is that the rivers still flow from us to you.

China?

Even that equation is very clear now. I've made posts on that too. Notice even renowned Chinese cheerleader and India baiter @SIPRA paajee has gone silent (our loss).

Whether you are sinking, sunk or feeling the pinch, even if tomorrow miraculously you develop world beating industry and your fortunes soar, bottom line is that the rivers still flow from us to you.

Existential threat.

Whilst the rivers may flow from you, the nukes can just as easily flow from us.

Existential threat.

Whilst the rivers may flow from you, the nukes can just as easily flow from us.

This is an old line.

Remember, this land has been ONE for millennia.

The ENTIRE ecosystem, including the rivers and river basins. We have been blessed.

Now a new foreign faith came on OUR land and magically lines on paper maps were drawn with a pen.

People hastily moved both sides of those lines.

Armed. Created vast armies.

Developed weapons of mass destruction.

You think the river gives a fuk?

This is an old line.

Remember, this land has been ONE for millennia.

The ENTIRE ecosystem, including the rivers and river basins. We have been blessed.

Now a new foreign faith came on OUR land and magically lines on paper maps were drawn with a pen.

People hastily moved both sides of those lines.

Armed. Created vast armies.

Developed weapons of mass destruction.

You think the river gives a fuk?

The river controls a vast amount of internal industry and agriculture in Pakistan. Your argument doesn't seem to be working very well, to be honest.
Without the river, Pakistan faces a true existential threat.
We do not wish for a "unification" with india, for it will result in our subjugation and our existence underneath a hegemony that we will not accept, no matter the cost.

No, Pakistan will not collapse

Bro, it doesn't take a magician to see where Pakistan is headed. Pakistani generals sold out Pakistan for a reason. It is a sinking ship.

Islamabad isn't entire Pakistan bro. Islamabad is a very tiny part of Pakistan. The vast majority of Pakistan is reeling.

Neither is Balochistan

You do realise that Balochistan is a huge chunk of Pakistan? Islamabad doesn't even come close to Balochistan area wise. On top of that, Balochistan is a neglected province of Pakistan. It's people are sick and tired of poverty and lack of basic necessities.

I would be worried if I was a leader of this country. Pakistani leaders are playing with fire. Both military and civilian.

Last edited:
You do realise that Balochistan is a huge chunk of Pakistan. Balochistan is a neglected province of Pakistan.

It's also one of the least populated.

Saying that Balochistan represents the entirety of Pakistan is nothing but lies

The river controls a vast amount of internal industry and agriculture in Pakistan. Your argument doesn't seem to be working very well, to be honest.
Without the river, Pakistan faces a true existential threat.
We do not wish for a "unification" with india, for it will result in our subjugation and our existence underneath a hegemony that we will not accept, no matter the cost.

You think Indians, most hardcore Hindus, want a reunification with you? To one fine day increase the number of impoverished radical Muslims from 200 million to close to 600 million?

You've joined last year. Or at least this ID of yours.

There used to be a young idealist Pakistani here who I used to engage elsewhere as well ... @AgNoStiC MuSliM

He was a bit broken record on Kashmir and UN resolutions. One fine day I lost my patience with him. And was a tad brutal. I told him in no uncertain terms what the future of Kashmir was going to be.

Why? Not because of 7-9 million Muslim Kashmiris. But because of (then) 1.3 billion Indians.

Simple sa funda hai bhai. Jiski lathi badi, uski bhains.

This was YEARS before the revocation of Article 370. Just post 26/11 when most of the first wave of Indians had joined here.

I'm not Einstein. Nor am I Nostradamus. But I do not need to be either to tell you what your future is. Probably inside the next 10 years.

It's also one of the least populated.

Saying that Balochistan represents the entirety of Pakistan is nothing but lies

It is more populated than Islamabad. Whether it is less populated or more populated isn't the issue here.

The issue is exactly what you are showcasing this very moment. They are not my problem. This is exactly how the military and civilian leaders have treated "lesser" Pakistanis. No wonder Pakistan is for the most part underdeveloped and economically bust.

The problem is now beyond Pakistan's control. The insurgencies and anti-state activities speak for themselves. You don't need India to hurt you. You are already hurting yourself.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom