What's new

India shows off the MKI that Pakistan claimed to have shot down. True?

Here we go again ... Wet dreamers and their wet dreams again.
People are asking IAF has not given any official version if this is exactly the same Avenger which was hunted down by PAF on 27th. Reason is simple.... the movement IAF did that, Pracha Sahib will appear again on TV with some more videos and that is a nightmare IAF don't want to see again ...

India can show anything they like now. We have striped them naked on 27th in front of whole world. We have won the element of perception. We have burst there superiority bubble. Now they are trying to cover there behind which got exposed in front of every one.
رنڈی کی عزت کیا بچے گی جب سرے بازار لٹ چکی ہو۔

PAF not losing any F-16 is not only strongly corroborated by independent neutral OSINT experts but even by the United States Government which audited PAF’s F-16 fleet. It might suit the Indians to believe otherwise but that’s no reason for this forum to continue accommodating a fictitious and debunked claim. Moderators should promptly ban any member
advancing this fake news

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-16s-shot-down-in-indian-battle-idUSKCN1RH0IM

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

The problem is that they have convinced themselves that they are a supa dupa pawa and the mental stress of being humiliated by a "failed state" was too much for them.
As a nation they went into full delusion mode and made up "facts" to fit their delusion.

-350 killed
-f16 shot down
-denial of Su30 shot down
- Abhinondone returned out of fear

all symptoms of clear and clinical mental degradation of the nation.

I would feel bad for them but then I remind myself that they 100% did it to themselves.
They don't seem to realize that a nation that shits on the streets cannot be a super power.

I disagree here
Their is clear evidence that no targets were hit in balakot from statelite images..the sane journalist will ever defend it...
Now imagine IAF defending it...this completely destroyed IAF credibility
I am sure ALL armed forces overstate their true capabilities, their job depends on it. A neutral perspective would be to assume that DGISPR is serving as much bull as a Dhanoa. Claims were made by both parties, all I believe is that one mig-21 was shot along with the chopper that we shot ourselves and that the IAF crossed into Pakistan and dropped bombs.
Everything else is speculative, the F-16, Su-30, count of people killed, etc.
This thread is in the speculative territory is all that I am pointing out.

The problem is that they have convinced themselves that they are a supa dupa pawa and the mental stress of being humiliated by a "failed state" was too much for them.
As a nation they went into full delusion mode and made up "facts" to fit their delusion.

-350 killed
-f16 shot down
-denial of Su30 shot down
- Abhinondone returned out of fear

all symptoms of clear and clinical mental degradation of the nation.

I would feel bad for them but then I remind myself that they 100% did it to themselves.
They don't seem to realize that a nation that shits on the streets cannot be a super power.
India has no ingredients to be a super power a society with so much divide on cast race religion can't even feed own ppl no education yes it can be good market like Walmart but can't be a power

Where is the proof this is the same jet that PAF defeated on 27-02-19? Why India have taken so long to show this jet?

Also, where is the proof that an F-16 was lost in the same day? Stupid Indians; they can only soothe each other with Bollywood masala.
Indian drama never ends.

How much time it will take Paf to line up it’s small fleet of F16 2 seaters?

I have no clue why paf is shy around this time.

I think it would be even quicker for IAF to line up one squadron of its Su-30s since they are all at the same base even.

PAF not losing any F-16 is not only strongly corroborated by independent neutral OSINT experts but even by the United States Government which audited PAF’s F-16 fleet. It might suit the Indians to believe otherwise but that’s no reason for this forum to continue accommodating a fictitious and debunked claim. Moderators should promptly ban any member
advancing this fake news

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-16s-shot-down-in-indian-battle-idUSKCN1RH0IM

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

Probably true.

Simple query to you, not a trick question: How many Indian aircrafts Pak claimed/thought had shot down on Feb 26?

Here is the proof that SU 30 was downed:

villagers clearly saw three paratroopers ejecting ... since no F16 was downed (all are counted for) ... it clearly shows that one was Mig 21 and other was SU 30 MKI (two seater)..

Indian Media Initially aired the news of SU 30 MKI kill

The 3 parachutes all belonged to MiG-21:

1 Pilot parachute
2 ejection seat drogue parachute
3 brake parachute which broke from jet due to missile hit in tail.

Finally your second video is fake as here is the original where he says opposite.

Clearly you don’t know the difference between transponder codes and radio call signs.
You can call any MKI or even a An-32 Avenger-1. That doesn’t reflect onto radio call signs.
I clearly said that it's unique transponder code is (mgw....)

Here we go again ... Wet dreamers and their wet dreams again.
People are asking IAF has not given any official version if this is exactly the same Avenger which was hunted down by PAF on 27th. Reason is simple.... the movement IAF did that, Pracha Sahib will appear again on TV with some more videos and that is a nightmare IAF don't want to see again ...
ACM Dhanoa clearly said at huge telived interview late last month that all PAF AMRAAMs fired at Su-30 missed and they were fired at DMAX-1 conditions where chance of missile success against a fighter is close to nil.
Paracha has failed to respond to that

The Air Force Day festivities included another swipe at Pakistan: Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, who is credited with shooting down the Pakistani F-16, leads a formation of MiG-21 Bison.

No; it’s not at all swipe at Pakistan. Infact; Abhinandan leading the formation of MIG-21 BISTI; is a flying sign of disgrace for IAF and is rather good for PAF. It speaks of the quality that IAF possesses in terms of manpower. This is the best they got; and they are telling themselves; similar type of pilots will fly Rafale. Giving Ferrari to a dumb driver would lead to nothing but self-destruction of the platform.
After being shot down, beaten, bruised and battered still IAF couldn’t find somebody better and worthy to lead a formation. What a pity? If your enemy is not willing to learn from the mistakes it is a blessing in disguise. We would rather take it.

I am sure ALL armed forces overstate their true capabilities, their job depends on it. A neutral perspective would be to assume that DGISPR is serving as much bull as a Dhanoa. Claims were made by both parties, all I believe is that one mig-21 was shot along with the chopper that we shot ourselves and that the IAF crossed into Pakistan and dropped bombs.
Everything else is speculative, the F-16, Su-30, count of people killed, etc.
This thread is in the speculative territory is all that I am pointing out.
Is there any claim made by PAF that can be denied with absolute certainty ..NO
The only things we know about this event is
1. Mig21 went down
2. IAF missed( claim they didn't )
3. PAF missed (claim it on purpose, with good explanation as IAF missed)
4.IAF was jammed (accepted by IAF) and strike down their mi17(accepted by IAF)
5. IAF backed out and PM stating "we miss rafale if we had rafale things would be different "

Claims are
F16 was shot(but comes with strong denial from OEM with no evidence)
Su30 was shot down comes with no evidence

a neutral expert will say IAF completely screw up..if india was serious it shoukd have retaliated
----
Biggest blunder is IAF claims that it hit targets..it needs to clarify what it means just like PAF did...

Either admit incompetency like in mi17 case or state you missed on purpose (meaning everything was political) ..but plain lying???

The PAF claim states that the 'Avenger' in question belonged to 221 Sqn not to 15 Sqn, as this picture says

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom