What's new

India Sucks! Don't Ever Come Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems, frustration in Pakistan has reached or crossed the redline.

Pdf members to post bs about india atleast 2-3 threads, so that they can relief their self mentally.
They recently opened a thread on "hindu marriage traditions" just because a video went viral of a groom getting allegedly breastfed on his wedding day by his mom.

Its a common problem among them, they see something weird in India and they all assume that its a norm over there while they see something good in their own country and they all think its the norm back home.

Varanasi is an old city in UP yet it looks great if not the older parts. Don't even get me started with their own wonderlands.
Indians like to live this way, otherwise it wouldn't be like this. They absolutely love filth, garbage and pollution, rotting carcasses in the rivers and human faeces on the streets.
Unfortunately

Last edited:
Indians are living in hell.

Indians like to live this way, otherwise it wouldn't be like this. They absolutely love filth, garbage and pollution, rotting carcasses in the rivers and human faeces on the streets.

You have to develop thick skin to deal with these rickshaw walas. Tell them you want a free ride. They will back off. Lol

Good advice for your fellow country men. I suggest covering in cow dung for sensitive people.

maxresdefault.jpg

I've been to Pak some of the big cities, Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad but nothing like this, Some run-down areas in Karachi resemble.... I think its the 1.4B population...

Pdf members to post bs about india atleast 2-3 threads, so that they can relief their self mentally.
I am feeling it too. But India has too much disparity and it is very telling for a foreign visitor. I had a Mexican American visitor few years back, she felt that people in Mexico are better off compared to India. People have bigger homes and cars. She also saw the hi-tech city and blown away.

india would be better off as ~20 nations

It was more than 20 countries before the British artificially "united" it. Same for "Hinduism." But that is what it is.

I don't wish to interfiere in their internal affairs. They are a sovereign country. As long as they respect our sovereignty, we can have mutual respect- and we do to some degree. Aside from Kashmir, neither side is entitled to discuss one another's internal affairs. Plus human rights violations exist on both sides.

Pdf members need to post bs about india atleast 2-3 threads in daily, so that they can relief their self mentally.

Agreed. Opening thread after thread is unecessary and only provokes flame wars. If they really need to do this they should just create an honest "India bashing thread" and collectively post report after report there.

I am feeling it too. But India has too much disparity and it is very telling for a foreign visitor. I had a Mexican American visitor few years back, she felt that people in Mexico are better off compared to India. People have bigger homes and cars. She also saw the hi-tech city and blown away.

Most South Asia countries I. E india, Bangladesh, Pakistan are a sh@@@hole compared to any decent west or east country.....

Unfortunately, we are born in BS countries where lot of challenges come from childhood.

South Asian life's are full of struggle, we struggle during our whole lives, and finally die by unfinished responsibilities that to be taken care by next generation or other relatives.

It was more than 20 countries before the British artificially "united" it. Same for "Hinduism." But that is what it is.

I don't wish to interfiere in their internal affairs. They are a sovereign country. As long as they respect our sovereignty, we can have mutual respect- and we do to some degree. Aside from Kashmir, neither side is entitled to discuss one another's internal affairs. Plus human rights violations exist on both sides.

india is today an artificial terrorist construct

it is unstable and has nuclear weapons, and their only source of unity is by using its neighbors as enemies

thus it is in india's neighbors interests for india to break up

it is unstable and has nuclear weapons, and their only source of unity is by using its neighbors as enemies

Such a breakup would easily incite seperatists within Pakistan, so i will not support it. I would prefer to stay out of their internal affairs as long they do so for us.

I thought you taking about Pakistan.... Because most the other countries believe the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom