What's new

India Sucks! Don't Ever Come Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love fucking up ourselves with 7.2% growth, craving for more!
We need 72 man

What a filthy shithole!

What do you mean. This is the cleanest part of India. In fact when Eleven came twice to India he was served gourmet goat from that shop and served the delectable fruit juice from the same orchards.we take royalty from various countries on state visit to these parts and they say India is the best. I think you don't know how to appreciate clas or luxury. Oh well you are commie. What do u know.

Most-Polluted-River-In-India-the-river-ganges.jpg

000_Del6207009-scaled.jpg

the dirtiest country is China. Somehow in spite of all this we did not export the bird flu, pig flue and now the wuhan virus.

Did this guy use filter? Or Delhi really looks grey? This is terrible. It's a torture for eyes, ears, and nose. Indians are living in hell.
then why did wuhan virus not come from here.

the dirtiest country is China. Somehow in spite of all this we did not export the bird flu, pig flue and now the wuhan virus.

Please stop making international jokes. Wuhan is more than 20 years ahead of any Indian city. American soldiers brought the virus to Wuhan.

Anyway. Please clean India first.

Please stop making international jokes. Wuhan is more than 20 years ahead of any Indian city. American soldiers brought the virus to Wuhan.

Anyway. Please clean India first.
stop spreading death due to your filth. Wuhan virus stopped the world for 3 years. Eleven closed china till a few months ago.

stop spreading death due to your filth. Wuhan virus stopped the world for 3 years. Eleven closed china till a few months ago.
Wuhan was only the first to acknowledge the virus. But this virus comes from the United States. You know that biological weapons are something that Westerners are good at... Of course. Without Chinese technology. India cannot even make smartphone cameras. India must thank China.

It seems, frustration in Pakistan has reached or crossed the redline.

Pdf members need to post bs about india atleast 2-3 threads in daily, so that they can relief their self mentally.
Unfortunately, PDF has been reduced to the same poor standards presented on the Dee Eff Eye

Wuhan was only the first to acknowledge the virus. But this virus comes from the United States. You know that biological weapons are something that Westerners are good at... Of course. Without Chinese technology. India cannot even make smartphone cameras. India must thank China.

that's lies told by eleven Jinping. it was due to batshit that is eaten by Chinese. anyways, Indian people need to clean up. But Chinese people need not clean up because they are the dirt.
Chinese have no tech. they only make it cheaper with tech from Europe, us, Japan and Korea. Neither china nor Taiwan industry will be there if not for EU, Japanese and US tech. so shove it.

that's lies told by eleven Jinping. it was due to batshit that is eaten by Chinese. anyways, Indian people need to clean up. But Chinese people need not clean up because they are the dirt.
Chinese have no tech. they only make it cheaper with tech from Europe, us, Japan and Korea. Neither china nor Taiwan industry will be there if not for EU, Japanese and US tech. so shove it.
Do you have too many hallucinations because you eat too many lizards?

Baby. Do you know what technology is?

Screenshot_20230630_041452.jpg

Go eat lizards.

I said Wuhan is 20 years ahead of any Indian city.

Screenshot_20230703_002647.jpg

Without Chinese technology. Indians can only eat lizards.

Last edited:
Do you have too many hallucinations because you eat too many lizards?

Baby. Do you know what technology is?

View attachment 936311

Go eat lizards.

I said Wuhan is 20 years ahead of any Indian city.

View attachment 936312

Without Chinese technology. Indians can only eat lizards.
Nand gates and tech is all fine. But stop eating anything and spreading it. Dangerous to have Chinese ppl in any country.

Nand gates and tech is all fine. But stop eating anything and spreading it. Dangerous to have Chinese ppl in any country.
Lol. Now the Chinese are teaching India some low-end technologies at high prices. For example ~ mobile phone cameras.

Screenshot_20230702_222744.jpg

😂
Screenshot_20230702_222557.jpg

😂

What a filthy shithole!

haha!! I didn't even have to check if he was an American because that pretty much would sum up the attitude most people here would have walking the streets with all the horns...but he is supposed to say "No English..no English...Canadian...I only speak Eskimo". That usually stops things by causing confusion.

Yeah, you people can produce cow dungs, thats all.

You people eat batshits indeed.

Don’t forget black death, which wiped off 25% of the worlds population, also from China. Every major nasty disease has come from china - plague, asian flu, sars etc etc

They also bathe the least

Indians like to live this way, otherwise it wouldn't be like this. They absolutely love filth, garbage and pollution, rotting carcasses in the rivers and human faeces on the streets.

The worst smelliest indian city is better than your capital shithole of dhaka which is the cesspit of humanity. Come to think of it, your entire country is 150 million flies stuck to a small black slimy swampy piece of turd 💩

Wait till he comes to Karachi

In 10-20 years India will probably clean up it cities don't expect Pakistan doing that any time soon

Did india it’s toliet cleaning program with you ?

When I was young my martial arts instructor taught me to use the strenght of the opponent to subdue them. It was a great lesson that I could use in other fields.

So in this case you can’t spell straight or never heard of a spell checker?…( you spelled strength wrong)

So I I guess you weakness is attention to detail ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom