What's new

India Sucks! Don't Ever Come Here

Yes, especially bangladesh.

Pakistan is nat a fauji dystopiaaaaa!!!

Thanks

_119918537_amitgokhaleandsameersamudraattheirmarathi-hindugaywedding-imagecourtesy-sameersamudra.jpg

"We will conquer Kashmir and make Hindustan proud."

Several Indian guys keep tagging me for every India growth thread they started, very annoyning, i repeatedly told them not to tag me for those Indian domestic threads but they just won't stop. do they really think we Chinese care about how fast they develop and grow? I don't give a damn, try to tag someone of your own league next time.

Yes, especially bangladesh.

Pakistan is nat a fauji dystopiaaaaa!!!

Thanks
of course Bangladesh is

so as India.

And its ok to point it out being a third world country without being triggered.

And this thread is about india.

Looks like he is that 'type' of vlogger who likes to show of the more shaddy part of the country. But I don't blame him, most vloggers just show some fancy roads and hotels. But what he showed is right, everyone knows this is what most of your country looks like. He went to China, Vietnam and showed their dirty places as well. So, he is consistent and not being biased. I don't think any south asian country is any better, what he showed for India applies for Pakistan/Bangladesh as well.

I don't doubt that India sucks for tourism,but when it comes to this thread...

And a must-watch video

I don't doubt that India sucks for tourism,but when it comes to this thread...

When you quote this British vlogger, did you check all his videos? He did talk a lot about true China, but not the way you expected

China is way ahead of the U.K. and that is a fact.​

Mainstream Media is lying to you about China​

Back
Top Bottom