What's new

India Sucks! Don't Ever Come Here

I don't doubt that India sucks for tourism,but when it comes to this thread...

And a must-watch video

in the 1st video that particular saleswoman's behaviour is her personality & does not represent china in general....man your so desperate....

in the 1st video that particular saleswoman's behaviour is her personality & does not represent china in general....man your so desperate....
No man,I'm just annoyed by beijingwalker's constant propaganda posting. Not that this specific one is wrong,India is a place I would tell people not to go or to be very careful where they go.

No man,I'm just annoyed by beijingwalker's constant propaganda posting. Not that this specific one is wrong,India is a place I would tell people not to go or to be very careful where they go.
Lol, I m so happy to flush you bunch out.

When you quote this British vlogger, did you check all his videos? He did talk a lot about true China, but not the way you expected

Foinikas said:
I don't doubt that India sucks for tourism,but when it comes to this thread...

China is way ahead of the U.K. and that is a fact.​

Mainstream Media is lying to you about China​

Lol, I m so happy to flush you bunch out.

When you quote this British vlogger, did you check all his videos? He did talk a lot about true China, but not the way you expected

China is way ahead of the U.K. and that is a fact.​

Mainstream Media is lying to you about China​

He records some very disturbing scenes from China that YOU do not post about on your dozen daily threads.

He records some very disturbing scenes from China that YOU do not post about on your dozen daily threads.
Every country has pros and cons, and his overall opinion about China is very positive if one checks out all of his videos, thank you for bring this guy's youtube channel to light. He debunked many western lies just like what I did.

Every country has pros and cons, and his overall opinion about China is very positive if one checks out all of his videos, thank you for bring this guy's youtube channel to light. He debunked many western lies just like what I did.
Of course every country has pros and cons. But you're not sincere about it. You're posting dozens of posts every week,many every day,of only the super positive.

Of course every country has pros and cons. But you're not sincere about it. You're posting dozens of posts every week,many every day,of only the super positive.
When they get you so upset? my posts get tons of likes in PDF, if they really hurt you, stay away from them or live with them.

Only wack a doodles are going to India. Many people in Pakistan wish to go to India on religious tourism.

Saar please ....we Indians are Supa poop powar 2020

FrzsSZIWIAMTC8a.jpg

F2KbRxkbgAASFUO.jpg

dung-955x600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom