What's new

India travel thread

Irony in your post is that Indians tell their unwanted countrymen to go to Pakistan, so even in petty Indian minds Pakistan is more welcoming than India.

There is no Irony in telling pakistanis who live in India to go back to pakistan.

After all "pakistan" is an idea and anyone who believes in that idea of pakistan is a pakistani and needs to go back to his home country ASP.

Hospitality of pakistan to its own recognized and unrecognized citizens is really not our concern.

They can always visit us as guests and regert their decision or join the MQM.

Yeah, I've seen some travel vlogs to Neelum valley and higher up in Gilgit Baltistan too, stunning. We have places similar to Neelum valley but not like GB.
yeah you guys dont have something like GB and Balochistan while we dont have your south , this is the major difference between both countries.

@HydNizam lucky to live in Hyderabad
Indian briyani is the best in the world- chicken, beef whatever
Hyderabdai, Lucknowi, Kolkotta.. they're all a bit different.

All I know is the Bengali version has boiled potatoes in them.. the other two, sometimes they used cooked rice and meat and steam it or they'll cook the rice and meat together.. kuch hai lafda preparation ka that makes them distinct from the other.

There is no Irony in telling pakistanis who live in India to go back to pakistan.

After all "pakistan" is an idea and anyone who believes in that idea of pakistan is a pakistani and needs to go back to his home country ASP.

Hospitality of pakistan to its own recognized and unrecognized citizens is really not our concern.

They can always visit us as guests and regert their decision or join the MQM.

When you come back from your RSS Training Session, do let me know how many Pakistanis are living in India. Afterall some 400m Bangladeshis live in India as per RSS scientists

Bangalore Palace. Visited last week. It rained immediately after this photo. We got soaked.

palace.jpeg

No doubt India is one among the most scenic and beautiful countries in this world..... some people watch dirty things about India which are mostly densely populated urban centers..... outside you get to see a beautiful green India.....

No wonder in spite of having such a large population 24% plus land is under thick forests full of wild predators.....

Go and watch lonely ghost lonely but amazingly beautiful batches in south Goa, Kerala, coastal Karnataka and Konkan beaches in Maharashtra,,,, and tell me with pure heart can there be anything beautiful than that???

Go and roam in Tadoba, Dandeli, Jim Corbett, Sunderban forests sanctuaries and tell me if God really doesn't exists over there.... there are so many beautiful countries in this world and I am proud to say confidently that my India is one among them.....

been following this guy's travels, nice vlog.. he's been hanging around Kashmir for a while, check his other stuff too !

Back
Top Bottom