What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Its not just I don't like Indian team but after Pakistani I have always liked Australian cricket team because of their aggressive style of playing. So my Favorites are the Kangroos :nana: though Indian side has been quite consistent, we can expect a good match.

NZ is looking really intimidating !! Same for India but they have to go threw mighty Aussies. Every Indian batsmen is in good nick , it needs just two or three to click. For semis my man would be Kohli , if chasing and Rahane or Raina if setting target.

Aus have the home advantage, are the better team on paper and have been smashing the Indians for months in both tests and ODIs there but anythings possible

Aus have the home advantage, are the better team on paper and have been smashing the Indians for months in both tests and ODIs there but anythings possible

If you are close observer of cricket then "smashing" is not the word you should pick. Matches were not one-sided, in tests score could have been 1-1 with bit of luck going India's way and in ODIs , we met only once and again that too wasn't one-sided , other was washed away.

And SCG pitch is best India can aspire for in Australia and on top of that they will have 2/3 rd of crowd bleeding blue.

NZ qualified for the final. I hope they defeat Australia in the finals. India's WC journey ends on 26th.

NZ qualified for the final. I hope they defeat Australia in the finals. India's WC journey ends on 26th.
I have read your previous post .Why are u so arrogant ?? Uh !! Just wait and see . India will win if they play well...I also support u . I don't see any hope for finals . Phir bhi ashub batey naa karo bhayaa ...Just chill dude:cheers:

Why are u so arrogant ?? Uh !! Just wait and see . India will win if they play well...I support u . I don't see any hope for finals . Phir bhi ashub batey naa karo bhayaa ...Just chill dude:cheers:

Don't quote me right now. I am very nervous about the SF match.

South Africa.. Bloody chokers. Choking is god's revenge for apartheid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom