What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Man there is a huge difference b/w the so called Australian tour and this WC performance..first of all we did decently good in test matches...First match we had a great chance to win...and then we managed draws in 3 and 4...this itself was an achievement...in short more or less batting clicked..however bowling was not good...and to win test matches you need that...now in tri-series we were simply doing all permutations and combinations to see what is the best fit...and on top of that we have managed a good momentum and players mind set is positive...

All in all we have a great chance to beat them...Batting is in form...fielding is good and bowlers have tasted success....let's not forget that!!

:) ... well only time will tell...however if we go with experts India does have a decent chance...so let's go with that positive mindset...

India would have had a chance if the openers were reliable. But every time dhawan scored big it was because he was dropped early in the innings. These kangaroos don't drop catches. Rohit can play in India.

Kohli is there, Rahane for support, Dhoni for finish. Everything depends on these 3.

Surprisingly India's bowling has been better than batting in WC 2015. India only has to contain warner, smith, finch, clarke, maxwell and faulkner. Then maybe India has a chance.

Good luck to Team India - hope you manage to keep the champ title in the subcontinent

A fan says India will defeat Australia. A realist says there is no chance in hell.

Australia is favorite.

Tommorow: Toss and Pitch condition would be crucial.

If Australia Bats first then odds are 100-0 in favour of Australia.

If India bats first then odds are 50-50.

If pitch assist seamers then odds are 80-20 in favour of Australia.

If pitch is flat than odds are 50-50.

If pitch assists spinners them odds are 60-40 in favour of India.

Funny thing, india is always known for wnning matched only while chasing.
But given the record of this tournie you are backing india only for defending.

Anybody watched the NZ Vs. WI match? You gotta feel for these Carribean players. They batted like only they could.

It won't be easy against the kangaroos but I hope we put up a good show. The whole country is upbeat, if we don't make it to the final it will be public demonstrations again.

You are taking all this too seriously. But anyways its only 3 days wait from now.

You are taking all this too seriously. But anyways its only 3 days wait from now.

I am trying to jinx the kangaroos. I will be the happiest if we trounce those blasted yellow jerseys and see the street thug warner in tears. But they have a strong side.

auzzies already feeling the heat asking for green pitch at scg ... made my day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom