What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Don't fcking troll here not when you have 10 negative ratings yourself. Sissy girl.

Atleast I have more Thanks than I have posts...and wow, 10 negative ratings out of 3200 posts and 6 negative
ratings out of 900 posts is entirely different thing.

And you are talking about cricket when you don't even know what an average means.

@Indian Patriot Where are you hiding now, you bitch. Come and reply to me.

Atleast I have more Thanks than I have posts...and wow, 10 negative ratings out of 3200 posts and 6 negative
ratings out of 900 posts is entirely different thing.

And you are talking about cricket when you don't even know what an average means.

Thats like a good girl, take a calculator and calculate who has how many likes and negative points. Dumb a$$.

Don't teach me cricket when you fcking don't know the difference between a jadeja and a faulkner. TROLL somehwere else you pathetic loser.

Why don't you go back a few more years and talk about 2011 WC? You want me to remember Champions trophy, sure I will. But will you remember the test series and ODI matches that took place in Australia few months back?

Join your ranks with the bangladeshis. They also believe they were cheated by India and think their pathetic team is better than India.

Problem with you brain-dead fans is you cannot see reality. Rahane better than Maxwell, yea for sure.
Let's talk something latest
how about 7 consecutive wins
Win against RSA,WI,Pak

Let's talk something latest
how about 7 consecutive wins
Win against RSA,WI,Pak

Impressive, why do you forget that Australia also has the same record.

Problem with you fans is you don't respect the opposition and start behaving like the bangladeshis. You think that batsmen like dhawan and sharma has any chance of surviving 15 overs in Australia against Australian bowlers. Even you know it is bullsh1t.

Kohli is good, Rahane can give support, Dhoni is good. Who else is there in batting?

Bowling is better. But India should pick more of jadeja's bowling, he has a slow pace and it frustrates australians who are used to playing 145-150km deliveries.

Problem with you fans is you don't respect the opposition and start behaving like the bangladeshis. You think that batsmen like dhawan and sharma has any chance of surviving 15 overs in Australia against Australian bowlers. Even you know it is bullsh1t.

Kohli is good, Rahane can give support, Dhoni is good. Who else is there in batting?

Bowling is better. But India should pick more of jadeja's bowling, he has a slow pace and it frustrates australians who are used to playing 145-150km deliveries.
1-record isn't same
Aus lost against NZ
2-the India batters have batted well in Australian pitches b4
That is why I gave the example of champions trophy where dhawan was phenomenal
3-I am not underestimating Australia
I said it will be a quality match
on the other hand....You are underestimating India and expecting the match to be one sided

Rohit Sharma does not stand a chance against Finch and neither is Dhawan better than Warner.
whose batting dominated in this world cup and who consistently hit 300 mark in the wc?
Both RS and Dhawan made centuries and are in good form.

Kohli is good

Rahane is not better than clarke
I have to agree but Clarke has not played any match winning innings unlike Rahane.

Raina cannot face short bowling. Give me Watson anyday.
Yes the same Raina is been playing crucial innings for India in this world cup.

Dhoni is good, so is Smith
No comparison.

Faulkner is better than Sir Jadeja any day.
SCG pitch is favourable for spinners

Ashwin will struggle against Maxwell
this is going to be interesting battle.

Starc is better than Yadav
Johnson is better than Shami
Yadav and Shami took 31 wickets between them and Johnson, starc took 28 wickets between them.
The average is also good for Indian bowlers.

Hazelwood is better than Mohit.
Mohit is better took more wickets than hazelwood.

India took 70 wickets in 7 matches and also scored well with better run rate. Every match India played is one sided and totally dominated the opponents.

Maa ki chuut. Tere gand abhi phut gaya kya...saale 26th tak wait kar tere gand mein cricket bat ghusa kar
ghumayega main. Saale madarchod tere jaise chutiye ko har roz haazaro mein dekh ta hoon behenchod.

Abhi road pe mila toh lulli katwake aag laga detaun saale madarchod. Saale dimag sakat gaya tere jo
mujse panga liya toh, ghat saale tere behen ga ghusla.

--

Post-Script : Are you in the mood for a verbal brawl tonight my friend? If so, please reply. 'Cuz I am too! I'm
gonna get dirtier and dirtier with you with every post, and I can keep this up all night long - I don't even have
college tomorrow.

@Indian Patriot

Saale randi ke aulad! Gande chuut se paida hua suar ke bacche.

2014_03_29_10_43_23_ms-dhoni-rare-pics.jpg

^^ The dog is you
dog mat bolo gessler bro uski bezzati hogi,bahut wafadaar jaanvar hai kabhi palat ke malik ko kaat taa nahin,hamessha pooch hilaata hai.aapne to dho dala rin se nahin balki harpic se.hehe.

dog mat bol gessler bro uski bezzati hogi,bahut wafadaar jaanvar hai kabhi palat ke malik kaata nahin,hamessha pooch hilaata hai.aapne to do dala rin se nahin balki harpic se.hehe.

Arey haan! Yeh toh galti kar diya maine!

Ye saala toh kutta nhi, suar hai suar. Ye phir usse bhi koi kaminee sa janwar.

KMavAzT8TBe6p51FhNez_pigs_rolling_inb_mud.jpg

:rofl:

Have you applied for a job in circus?

:rofl:

Have you applied for a job in circus?

No, he's applied for accommodation in an asylum...as a patient. How the crazy puck managed
to figure out that he was actually crazy is beyond me!

World Cup 2015: Laxman says India can beat Aus if bowlers continue impressive form
Friday, 20 March 2015 - 11:20pm IST | Place: Melbourne | Agency: PTI

320469-vvs-laxman.jpg

Former batsman VVS Laxman feels that India can beat Australia in the semifinal of the ongoing cricket World Cup on March 26 if their bowlers continue their impressive form.

Laxman said Australia's batting line-up has not been in the best of form so far and Indian bowlers can put pressure on them in the semifinal clash in Sydney.

"Today against Pakistan, the Australian batsmen were under severe pressure. Except for Steven Smith, all the Aussie batsmen were out of sorts. They (the Aussie batsmen) have not handled the pressure, especially from Wahab Riaz, properly. It is encouraging sign for India," Laxman said.

"If Indian bowlers, especially the seamers, bowl the way they have been doing, they can put pressure on the Australian batsmen. It will be a good contest but I think India can beat the Australians in the semifinal," he said.

Asked about the Rohit Sharma 'no-ball' controversy during India's 109-run thrashing of Bangladesh in the quarterfinal match at the MCG here, which has led to protests in Bangladesh, Laxman said that the matter has been blown out of proportion.

He also termed ICC President and former Bangladesh Cricket Board chief Mustafa Kamal's outbursts against the umpiring decision during the India-Bangladesh match as unfortunate.

"There is no doubt that Bangladesh were unlucky to have the 'no-ball' decision gone against them. Their emotional reaction was understandable. But to say that the umpires gave the decision in favour of India intentionally to ensure that India win the match was wrong," he told 'NDTV'.

"No umpire give such decisions intentionally. His (Kamal's) statement was unfortunate. Such things happen in cricket and will continue to happen. The issue has been blown out of proportion," said Laxman.

World Cup 2015: Laxman says India can beat Aus if bowlers continue impressive form | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

@Indian Patriot - I'd rather take the word of an experienced ex player rather than a worn-out old CUNT like you.

You heard that right, you bitch. The devil will screw you in a dark fcuking room.

Arey haan! Yeh toh galti kar diya maine!

Ye saala toh kutta nhi, suar hai suar. Ye phir usse bhi koi kaminee sa janwar.

KMavAzT8TBe6p51FhNez_pigs_rolling_inb_mud.jpg
kyu apni zubaan kharaab kar rahen hai bhai,haathi par koi asar padta hai kya?mai apko jaanta hun aap idf se hai na.

World Cup 2015: Michael Clarke's team should be wary of 'Indian juggernaut', say Australian media | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

kyu apni zubaan kharaab kar rahen hai bhai,haathi par koi asar padta hai kya?mai apko jaanta hun aap idf se hai na.

Yes bro. I dedicated my spare time while completing my Class-XII to do some sort of help for my country by
taking part in defence discussions regarding Indian strategic issues. Came a long way from that now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom