What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

Yaar agar DHONI khafa ho raha hai tu series ki trophy b Usee he de doooooooo HAHAHAHAH

lol lol lol

Mizbah and Malik getting out could be explained. Even Mizbah 'tuk tuk' wasn't the problem.

It is the idiot Umar Akmal. Run a ball was all needed.h

I frankly don't think Pakistan went into this game with the same kind of determination and 'clinical' display that they did before. Call it complacency or whatever but a series win seemed enough--the rest would be 'bonus'. The team will still be accorded a hero's welcome on returning home.

Anyway, we were all entertained, weren't we?! That's what counts most.

Pak team looks solid and methodical and should be able to take up any side, home or away, from now on.

Good days for Pak cricket ahead!

i think hafeez should have take more strike when gul was there..he was letting bowlers lose their wickets and then started playing shots when one irfan lamboo was left abd just two hour

I am out of here, on the serious note ,i really enjoyed this pak vs ind series. Well played by indian team, fielding was marvellous, and so was the bowling. Congrats on winning the match.
End of the day Pak won, Nasir Jamseed is man of the series......i am out of here and back to serious stuff.....just for some trolls

180px-Successful_troll2.jpg

Mizbah and Malik getting out could be explained. Even Mizbah 'tuk tuk' wasn't the problem.

It is the idiot Umar Akmal. Run a ball was all needed.

I frankly don't think Pakistan went into this game with the same kind of determination and 'clinical' display that they did before. Call it complacency or whatever but a series win seemed enough--the rest would be 'bonus'. The team will still be accorded a hero's welcome on returning home.

Anyway, we were all entertained, weren't we?! That's what counts most.

Pak team looks solid and methodical and should be able to take up any side, home or away, from now on.

Good days for Pak cricket ahead!

Misbah was too defensive and yes umer akmal has been a bastard throughout his career , adding to that was 3 wrong decisions

Lol I woke up this morning and Pakistan needed ~40 from 60+ balls, I thought it was headed for another easy win.

However India won the battle but lost the war. Many hard decisions and choices need to be made by the BCCI.

Fantastic team yar, love how our team is playing Performances have been quality apart from a hicup now and then

Junaid + Irfan + Gul + Ajmal Solid Group

Hafeez + Nasir + Shoaib Malik Great future core

To Imagine we have Hamad Azam + Shazad waiting in line to replace Misbah and Younis Khan

Our Team is doing really well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom