What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

Thanks, but it's a song in Delhi 6i was referring to. Aware of the meaning. When god says that it s Her will, it will be done.

i am aware of that song....
it is a song of movie rockstar...
bt that type of song in musical language is known as quwali....and its God not god....
as God reffers to Allah and gid reffers to dewta or greeks and ither gods....
who are not one.....

There is a similar verse in the bhagavad git a also, where god in the form of lord Krishna says exactly the same thing.

well afraid of replying...
as it can cause complications....
i don't like to talk about info on other religions on which i dont have any knowledge as i can hurt other people feelings....
bt just wanna say i suppose Quran is more ancient then bhagavad..
and i suppose Quran can't be compared with any other holy book..
that's it.
i suppose i didnot said any bad thing that can may hurt u bt if i did i am soory in advance....

Congratulations to all Indian members as they won a match...
and congratulations to Pajistani members for winning the series....:)

who would have thought Pak will not be able to chase 167 being 110-3 with 55 from 90 balls needed :hitwall:

Pakistan today is no great team either. When India lost to England in India, it means we are playing too bad.

Pakistan today is no great team either. When India lost to England in India, it means we are playing too bad.

Yeah a not so great team beat you in your home- shame on you- :coffee:-

47644_520800517954836_1365078365_n.jpg

Respect !!!-

well afraid of replying...
as it can cause complications....
i don't like to talk about info on other religions on which i dont have any knowledge as i can hurt other people feelings....
bt just wanna say i suppose Quran is more ancient then bhagavad..
and i suppose Quran can't be compared with any other holy book..
that's it.
i suppose i didnot said any bad thing that can may hurt u bt if i did i am soory in advance....

Congratulations to all Indian members as they won a match...
and congratulations to Pajistani members for winning the series....:)

:what::cheesy::hitwall::):pakistan: :P

Victory for India today must be like that lollipop you get after the dentist pulls your teeth off. :D

Himmat hai to dil se bolke dikha ki pakistan ne lollipop khairat mein de di. Accept it dude. Today Pakistan faced the real Indian team. i mean, the attitude Indian team has as u see nowadays against pakistan. It was missing in last 2 matches. If the same do or die attitude was there before, no chance pakistan can beat india.

We all know, in IndoPak matches its not the talent that matters but the attitude and dominance matters. India's actual attitude to win matches was missing thruout the tournament accept today.

Saeed Ajmal clearly deserved the Man of the Match. Had the match been played outside India, he would have. Rotoo log, rotay rehna!

Ro to tu raha hai chhote. "MUMMY, AJMAL KO MAN OF MATCH NIHIN DIYAAA...........BOOOOOOOWWWOOOOOO :fie::cry:" :D :D :D

^ It was not just attitude but the reason india lost series was because their batting got flop which was their strength..it was competition of pakistani bowlers with indian batsman..our bowlers got click in all one days and even restrict india to 165 and 167 in one days when they even mange to make 190 in t20..your batsman never clicked and your bowlers clicked in last match and you won because of them..

Normally the wicket is taken after a Series Victory , but I suppose this Indian Sqaud is just happy to get the Wicket , Cup to Challa giya ... PERMENENTLY to Pakistan

I think these boys are pretending that there was another game left after this one .. delusional , Humbleness is needed sometimes

To be honest this Team is weak , its really weak .. only Dhoni is world class level , rest of the players were... Shahid Afridi clones

Hafeez + Nasir what partnership

153128.2.jpg

I never knew a man can do splits , groin pulls are hard to recover from

TH04_RAINA_1319906g.jpg

Yaar tere saath life mein koi serious issue hai kya? jab dekho tadapta rehta hai unecessarily. GET WELL SOON MAAMU.

^ It was not just attitude but the reason india lost series was because their batting got flop which was their strength..it was competition of pakistani bowlers with indian batsman..our bowlers got click in all one days and even restrict india to 165 and 167 in one days when they even mange to make 190 in t20..your batsman never clicked and your bowlers clicked in last match and you won because of them..

Even after flopping in batting India cud have won the match by bowling and fielding properly. U know even batting is Pakistan's weakness. WE dropped many catches thruout the series. Every match which naser scored good runs, he got a life atleast once by some missed runout or dropped lollypop catch. Generally, Indians dont drop catches and their fielding is even better if not the best. U dont play with such uselessness to win matches against pakistan.

Infact it was Indian bowling which brought all the matches to close finish.

Who the Hell Slected MS Dhoni Man of Match Again.

Saeed Ajmal's Career Best bowling 5-23.

:hitwall:

Maybe 3 sixes by Dhoni on such tough batting wicket impressed the panel. Also his score created the difference but saeed's 5 wkts dint. Ab apne batsmen ko gaali do. dhoni ko nahin. :P

Maybe 3 sixes by Dhoni on such tough batting wicket impressed the panel. Also his score created the difference but saeed's 5 wkts dint. Ab apne batsmen ko gaali do. dhoni ko nahin. :P

You are not making any sense..kohee kisi ko gali nhi dey rha idhar. we are talking about who was deserving the man of the match in last match

even with these three sixes his economy was 2.48

so 9.4 overs 25 runs and 5 wicket is not better than 36 runs of dhoni lol

No one is abusing, I am just saying that it is not first time that the panel favored India.

Yaar tere saath life mein koi serious issue hai kya? jab dekho tadapta rehta hai unecessarily. GET WELL SOON MAAMU.

Even after flopping in batting India cud have won the match by bowling and fielding properly. U know even batting is Pakistan's weakness. WE dropped many catches thruout the series. Every match which naser scored good runs, he got a life atleast once by some missed runout or dropped lollypop catch. Generally, Indians dont drop catches and their fielding is even better if not the best. U dont play with such uselessness to win matches against pakistan.

Infact it was Indian bowling which brought all the matches to close finish.

You did not get it. Batting was never our strength in the first place. we won the series because of our bowlers but your batting was your strength but your batting was not any different than Pakistani except dhoni no big name was able to score runs and we also had only nasir jamsheed and hafeez who scored runs. Pakistan also dropped the catches and stamps and give plenty of extras because of miss throws ..misbah dropped the simple catch of dhoni when he was at 21 runs and later on he scored century. Your bowlers could not perform in first two one days and batsman were poor in all one days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom