What's new

Indian Air Force - A National Embarrassment

The box that you see is called by russians "Block" an avionic. The number on it is not the aircraft serial number. That is the empennage of a Mig-21. You can continue your horse manure as you obviously are on a payroll. Good luck son.
Thanks didn't knew about this some one should have explained this earlier. I Just fell in trap of indians. I apologise sir.

seems to be delayed by only half a second mate, and if you check his facial expressions he is saying the same thing as in the voice, while the voice is also from a south indian which he seems to be.
Either way Ill try to find it on their own channel as well.
i just want to make sure better run this video in player speeding up and down u knw how pranks work hope during your time u did too a lot :) and in this cyber warfare its common trick

Yes my source is saying same. Infact we have directly conveyed to Indian forces that if u dare to do another misadventure, we will disclose all that information. Hint : we have captured videos of all the action.

Indian govt is now at catch-22 situation .. Airing of phootage by us will make entire Indian media mad at epic proportions to react.

Agreed.. let the big players play the game..

Yes my source is saying same. Infact we have directly conveyed to Indian forces that if u dare to do another misadventure, we will disclose all that information. Hint : we have captured videos of all the action.

Indian govt is now at catch-22 situation .. Airing of phootage by us will make entire Indian media mad at epic proportions to react.
Lol everyone on social media has personal sources nowadays.

The army needs to have a cyber wing that provides briefing to the ones among us who are handling things on the internet in a sensible way and countering the informational warfare. This is as much of a battlefield as the one on land now a days.
The more information we have the better we can tackle the enemies offensive and propaganda.

Hell they will find many volunteers amongst us to step up and carry the narrative around as and how is required.
Hazaron khwahish aisien

Sir, with all due respect, we know that both sides are not telling the true and/or full story, and therefore any briefs based on the flawed versions being put forward are likely to be erroneous.

Both air forces are a source of pride for their respective countries, I would say, in doing their assigned tasks in the best manner possible under the given conditions, the present incident included.

The choice of words is very careful, and I am no fan boy. Kindly see that I use only the data now claimed by Indians that 24 aircraft came to attack them. They are not telling the truth? Are they exaggerating the number, or concealing them? They have probably lost aircraft, as we see on the screen. Is this not a national embarrassment for them? PAF is not lying, but they maybe concealing some facts, as anyone would in any Air Operation still underway. Kindly go through my choice of words again. As I have said many times, I am an old man with an opinion. You can disagree with it.

Gentlemen something for your eyes.

آج رات 7 بجے بھارتی فوجی سربراہان کا پریس کانفرنس منعقد ہوگا جبکہ چین کے جانب سے ہنگامی جہازوں پر نصب کرکے جہاز گرانے والے میزائل پی ایل ٹین اور پی ایل فائیو بڑی تعداد میں پاکستان پہنچ چکے ہیں جسکی تصدیق میں نے خود پاک فضائیہ کے ہیڈ کوارٹر میں موجود حاضر سروس ائیر کموڈور سے کی ہے ۔

چین دراصل پاکستان سے بہت خوش ہے چونکہ چین کے تیارکردہ جے ایف سترہ تھنڈر طیارے اور چینی میزائل پی ایل ٹین سے ہماری فضائیہ نے بھارت کے دو جہاز مار گرائے تھے لہذا دنیا بھر میں چینی طیاروں اور ان کے ٹیکنالوجی کی افادیت واضح سامنے آگئی ہے ۔

اب امریکہ پاکستان کو بلیک میل کرنے کی پوزیشن میں نہیں رہا ۔ 65 کی جنگ سے 99 گرگل جھڑپ تک ہم دشمن سے جنگ کی خاطر امریکہ کے تیار کردہ ایف سولہ کے رحم و کرم پر تھے ۔ آج الحمد اللہ دفاعی خود کفالت و خود انحصاری کے باعث ہم کسی کے محتاج نہیں ۔

میرے تجزیہ کے مطابق پاک بھارت زمینی جنگ کا امکان کم ہے کیونکہ ہر نقل و حرکت کشمیر میں موجود مجاہدین ، بھارتی پنجاب میں موجود خالصتان کے سکھ اور راجھستان کے اندر آئی ایس آئی حمایت یافتہ ہندو پل پل کی خبریں پاکستان کو پہنچا رہی ہیں ۔ مگر کل صبح تک فضائی حملوں یا میزائل حملے کا امکان باقی ہے ۔اس کے بعد واضح امن اور فتح کا جشن منایا جائے گا ۔

The choice of words is very careful, and I am no fan boy. Kindly see that I use only the data now claimed by Indians that 24 aircraft came to attack them. They are not telling the truth? Are they exaggerating the number, or concealing them? They have probably lost aircraft, as we see on the screen. Is this not a national embarrassment for them? PAF is not lying, but they maybe concealing some facts, as anyone would in any Air Operation still underway. Kindly go through my choice of words again. As I have said many times, I am an old man with an opinion. You can disagree with it.

Sir, my choice of words is equally cautious, and I am no spring chicken myself.

My point is only that the officers who put their lives on the line for their sworn duties are always to be respected, no matter what uniform they wear. I am sure you will agree as an officer yourself.

As far as national embarrassments are concerned, the population is fickle indeed, that is all I will say. International geopolitics and the use of potent tools like the armed forces knows no such emotions, only the relentless pursuit of national interests.

Nice way to get away from question. If you search serial number it clearly says it belongs to jordan.

And Im pretty sure serial numbers are written by hand on an airforce jet, no?
Thanks didn't knew about this some one should have explained this earlier. I Just fell in trap of indians. I apologise sir.

Oh bhai kher hai, just dont be a victim of the propaganda they use for their own deranged public.
We are not like them, if an F-16 had actually gone down and if there was any hint of it, you will have seen me trying to expose that with as much effort as I am trying to expose the fables and lies of the indian media and govt to their little low IQ girlies...

Hazaron khwahish aisien
Sir ji we are on no 7 in worst cyber security for an reason even our Armed forces not understanding what is 5th gen warfare is its an must cover front can only be done by civilians but hope after that i m sure they will udnerstand the necessity of it.After war may be kabhi stories sunaoo gaa what are the reasons we are worst in it by personal experiences :)

Back
Top Bottom