What's new

Indian Army Removing Fences Along LOC

start making tea for indians

new-guinness-world-record-set-for-worlds-largest-tea-jigsaw-puzzle-jinan-shandong-province-china-shutterstock-editorial-4089996a.jpg

Maybe they realized the mistake and now need something to divert attention from the very CAB itself. Unfortunately the peabrains here would take the bait and would be far more happy to help.

Modi has one more bogeyman - Nehru.
75da09b2-2a48-4fa1-a4c8-59ddd9aac473.jpg

Something serious about to happen. Indian Army is removing fences along LOC.

I initialy thought it is a rumour when Indian Twitter handles said but now Pak TV too has confirmed it.

All The Best IA

:pop:
They opened it for kashmiri muslims to run into pakistan so kashmiri land goes to indian hindus easily. But imran ihan has said indian muslims cant cross into pakistan. We cannot support them. India will have to deal with its problems herself.

If fences are opened we azad kashmiriz will enter indian occupied kashmir and free our brothers and sisters.

We dare india for a fight. Lets see if they can do what they claim.

Let both kashmir's be battleground one last time.

Also intense heavy lift helicopter flights going on over Muzaffarbad some really big missiles i saw i wonder if those carry nukes?

I believe only nations who can use nukes as mini nukes in war are, united stated, israel, china, pakistan and Russia.

Any missile from either side of LOC will start a final war that is MAD so using Brhamos or any such missile is not possible. What we can expect is, usage of heavy artillery from both side claiming several casualties. Aggressive postures from IAF and PAF is evident as IAF want to settle the previous lead of PAF on 27th Feb, and boosted moral of PAF on the same day shall give them courage to score more, at the same time a skirmish on LOC will provide an opportunity to evaluate JF17 Thunder Block III with PL15, provided its ready to fly or already flying, no clear news .

They opened it for kashmiri muslims to run into pakistan so kashmiri land goes to indian hindus easily. But imran ihan has said indian muslims cant cross into pakistan. We cannot support them. India will have to deal with its problems herself.

If fences are opened we azad kashmiriz will enter indian occupied kashmir and free our brothers and sisters.

We dare india for a fight. Lets see if they can do what they claim.

Let both kashmir's be battleground one last time.

Also intense heavy lift helicopter flights going on over Muzaffarbad some really big missiles i saw i wonder if those carry nukes?

I believe only nations who can use nukes as mini nukes in war are, united stated, israel, china, pakistan and Russia.
Why did you had to report the certain activity here . Every PDFer is not a Pakistani . Next time plz refer to ( heavy military mobilization )

Disturbing news of possible India's mischief and misadventure are in the air.

maybe we are all taking this wrong, Maybe Indians removed the Fences to lure the Fighters , or create a narrative that Few Pakistani cross the border and Attacked IA forces in J&K hence they will use that to not just divert the Attention but a reason to increase their hostilities .

Even Indians now making fun of their Army and the Govt... look at the responses of the Indian Public on a LOC and Bipin statement... Indian mil lost its respect in the eyes of thr own public after fake surgical strikes, feb27

View attachment 594583 View attachment 594584

Unlike Pakistan, India never pay any critical importance to Army...So there are multiple occasions where we demonize them

maybe we are all taking this wrong, Maybe Indians removed the Fences to lure the Fighters , or create a narrative that Few Pakistani cross the border and Attacked IA forces in J&K hence they will use that to not just divert the Attention but a reason to increase their hostilities .

It may be a tactic to divert attention from public unrest internally..I do not think any kind of war is happening..
Economy is goinh down since last one year...If BJP plan for more war uncle sam and Gulfies again influence to stop it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom